World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kai-V - Oct. 06, 2012

We have a calendar on this site, by the way :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Calendar-WBO-Calendar

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - baseball guy - Oct. 06, 2012

darn probely cant come because its on a sunday

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 06, 2012

Im a maybe for Richmond. As long as Im not running the camera or working the nursery at church I should be able to come.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Oct. 08, 2012

Looking for more folks to join in the battle so that I can get it approved. This also gives me an idea on how many will come. Last time we had 10 walk-ins. preparation is the key. lol

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - baseball guy - Oct. 08, 2012

yea lets hope that doesn't happen again it took so long I had to leave to go to church

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Oct. 08, 2012

Personally, I. Hate. Walkins.
I mean it gives us more members but they make everything complicated XD and for Richmond I may be a no, I have an invite for a private airsoft match :3

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Oct. 08, 2012

I to will not be able to make it to Richmond this time. Last thursday I injured my self skating down the street. Part of the concrete was lifted up and I smacked the ground face first.... I knocked out two teeth and chipped three, cut my chin, bruised my knee, and also broke a bone thats necessary to the blood flow in my thumb. I actually got a cast on today and just realized what I couldnt do... I can launch my bey but my parents might not allow me to come. This really sucks because I feel like Im handicapped in a way I may have been able to prevent:\ As much as I love blading... I highly doubt I can make it... Sorry guys. Im not losing hope but itll be a miracle if I can make it...

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Oct. 09, 2012

No worries Kaboom. Just take care of yourself and sorry to hear you hurt yourself.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Oct. 09, 2012

We got 'em, he can prolly chill at my house :3 but for Richmond, I'm still trying Tongue_out

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - BakushinBeelzeb - Oct. 09, 2012

will try to make it

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - SilverChronos - Oct. 12, 2012

Hey, I can probably make a Richmond tourney. Also, I wanna see who would possibly go to a tourney in the Fredericksburg/Stafford area. I want to know before I organize one.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Angry Face - Oct. 13, 2012

If you can get a set date and location, I'll see if I can make it to Fredericksburg.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Oct. 13, 2012

THE TOURNAMENT FOR NOVEMBER 4TH HAS TO BE CANCELLED AT THIS TIME. SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT AND PERSONAL HAS JUST COME UP AND UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE TO RESCHEDULE THIS EVENT. PLEASE WATCH THIS LINK FOR NEW DETAILS. AS SOON AS I AM ABLE TO MAKE A DATE I WILL POST IT.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Angry Face - Oct. 13, 2012

For anyone who's interested, here's a link to the next Roanoke tournament's thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Roanoke-VA-USA-10-20-2012-Fall-Fandango--55581

Hope to see some new faces! Eee

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - baseball guy - Oct. 21, 2012

dude sorry the tourny flopped but it was just 2 far away for me to come

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - SilverChronos - Oct. 22, 2012

Hey, I only have one person pending, and that's the awesome Insomniac.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - baseball guy - Oct. 22, 2012

cool about how far away is fredricksberg from newportnews

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - BakushinBeelzeb - Oct. 24, 2012

I am thinking about creating a richmond tournament. PM me if you think you are interested or post on this forum. i will not create it until i get enough people.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Oct. 25, 2012

(Oct. 24, 2012  9:49 PM)BakushinBeelzeb Wrote: I am thinking about creating a richmond tournament. PM me if you think you are interested or post on this forum. i will not create it until i get enough people.

Personally I dont think you really have to worry about forming a tourney in Richmond. Im not trying to make you not form a tournament, its just that Pruebame usually take cares of Richmond tourneys. You can still do what you want but Im just giving you a heads up. Also, any Richmond tournaments that happen, Im usually up for all of them.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kai-V - Oct. 25, 2012

(Oct. 25, 2012  1:11 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Personally I dont think you really have to worry about forming a tourney in Richmond. Im not trying to make you not form a tournament, its just that Pruebame usually take cares of Richmond tourneys. You can still do what you want but Im just giving you a heads up. Also, any Richmond tournaments that happen, Im usually up for all of them.

You would have to reply to my latest private message first ...

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Oct. 25, 2012

Like Kaboom said, Prue usually takes care of that stuff

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Oct. 25, 2012

Is there any interest in a tourney In the Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Hampton Roads, etc. Area??? If so, be sure to hit me up with a pm so we can get something started. I have roughly 6 people interested, just need maybe two more to get this approved. Just throwing a future idea out there.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Oct. 26, 2012

@Baseball Guy-

I got your PM but for some reason, your Private Messaging is disabled ...

In response to what you said; Great! The place is called Comic Book Heaven. Its on Lynnhaven Parkway in Virginia Beach, VA. Everyone there is great! Just three main rules ...

1.) No Smoking ( of course. But Im pretty sure none of us smoke... )
2.) No Food/Drink Inside The Store
3.) No cussing, cursing, or swearing.

So far we have 7 confirmed. Just need 1 more person!! After I take care a few Important things...

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Oct. 26, 2012

Depending on what happens, I'm in! I've been itching to battle >Grin
But when? Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Oct. 26, 2012

(Oct. 26, 2012  2:27 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Depending on what happens, I'm in! I've been itching to battle >Grin
But when? Grin

......Im really not sure... I guess its too late for a Halloween type of tourneyUnhappy ( I love HalloweenPinching_eyes ) I guess we could do something on the 24th of November?? Its like two days after Thanksgiving. It would be perfect considering Black Friday is 2 days before it and people might wanna buy new blades before the tourney.Tongue_out I think Im going with that date.Grin