World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten (/Thread-whats-the-weirdest-thing-that-you-have-eaten)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Ronin Fox - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 17, 2011  9:58 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: I haven't eaten anything weird but my brother saw a cup on our sink and drank from it.

Chocked_2 JEEBUS!!! How was he after that? Did he need to stay in the hospital for long?

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - ElevatorMadness - Jul. 18, 2011

No, luckily I sort of saved his life

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Ronin Fox - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  10:06 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: No, luckily I sort of saved his life

At least now he knows not to go drinking from random glasses. Chocked_2

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - bio_flame - Jul. 19, 2011

ive had grilled gator not really wierd also it was really good
also i use to eat well actually just chew plastic well idk if it was plastic but the stuff around plugs
the black stuff i use to have piles of it chewed up in my room

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - ElevatorMadness - Jul. 19, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  11:19 PM)Ronin Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  10:06 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: No, luckily I sort of saved his life

At least now he knows not to go drinking from random glasses. Chocked_2
My mam also learned a lesson. Don't leave glasses where a child can get at it.

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - KCPJ - Jul. 19, 2011

I drank chicken blood,and I ate ants on my Poptart,I was little,I thought the blood was fruit punch and I didn't know there was ants on my poptart.

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - CyberBlader27 - Jul. 19, 2011

Haha... Cow tounge.
Next time I go to Japan I should ask what the food is instead of pointing at the pictures...

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Black Ghost - Jul. 21, 2011

(Jul. 19, 2011  11:04 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: I drank chicken blood,and I ate ants on my Poptart,I was little,I thought the blood was fruit punch and I didn't know there was ants on my poptart.

VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway,
Mine is a Green Relish sandwich with Bacon Bits.

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - sonicsora123 - Jul. 22, 2011

chocolate spread sandwhich with ketchup and butter

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Shika blade - Jul. 22, 2011

Chicken head, a lego piece, erasers, pencil wood, beys, tissue (believe it or not) i bit people for fun. 8)

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - V0rtex - Jul. 23, 2011

uh, cow tongue. this was really tender. and chocolate covered grasshoppers.

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - PunkBlader - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 22, 2011  6:12 PM)Librasam Wrote: Chicken head, a lego piece, erasers, pencil wood, beys, tissue (believe it or not) i bit people for fun. 8)

Dude I hope you are kidding that sounds really bad for your insides. Did you get a stomachache?

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Itachi8 - Jul. 24, 2011

A birthday cake that looks like a carp.

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Sparta - Jul. 24, 2011

My mom made me close my eyes and put something chewy and gross into my mouth. I threw up.

To this day, I still haven't figured out what it was.

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Shwamoffy - Jul. 25, 2011

When I was 5 I ate one of them little bootie things which you wear on your feet when you get baptised. Delicious!!!Eee

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Sniper - Jul. 28, 2011

Cheeseburger with a doughnut cut in half as the bun...weird but delicious

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - drakio - Jul. 29, 2011

wow that sounds good, I just got back from vacation and I tried pickled beets, I don't know if thats really that weird but it was just unusual, it was ok though

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Eartheagle1997 - Jul. 29, 2011

I ate wasabi and it was green gooey and burnt my tongue

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - drakio - Jul. 29, 2011

that stuff is only good if you put it on something, if you eat it plain, you will hate it.

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - howdodelete - Jul. 29, 2011

(Jul. 29, 2011  12:06 AM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: I ate wasabi and it was green gooey and burnt my tongue

That's how wasabi is suppose to be like...

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Slifer_Slacker - Aug. 04, 2011

The weirdest thing i've eaten is white bread with butter, vegemite(even if i dont like vegemite), nuttela, barbeque sauce and skittles.
dont know why i ate it must of been crazy that day(forgot if i liked it?????)

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Giraton - Aug. 05, 2011

i ate a dandelion, more than once actually. i remember that if ate it one petal at a time it was quite nice yet when i eat the flower in one go it was yuck. i even remember why, it was after watching ice age (mainly after the part where just before the rinos chased Sid before meeting Many).

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - MakaCHOP! - Aug. 05, 2011

Calamaried (sqiud) fried. BUT on another layer there was fried skittles...not bad...

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Bleik - Aug. 05, 2011

A slice of Hawaiian Pizza with pineapple coated in chocolate with Sugar Sprinkles. When I bit it my MS was in there... It was nice but I spat out my MS

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Dual - Aug. 06, 2011

Probably Chocolate pudding with oreos and gummi worms (better known as "dirt") with mozzerela cheese. Or, when i was in Poland and i was 6, some kid who was like 12 and he got me to eat some stuff they where feeding chickens (they lived on a farm). It actually tasted ok...