World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions (/Thread-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga-Questions--81282)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Vongola-Hibari - Sep. 28, 2012

I finished watching Metal Masters I was wondering before I start watching Metal Fury if anybody dies?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Tris - Sep. 28, 2012

(Sep. 28, 2012  4:45 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I finished watching Metal Masters I was wondering before I start watching Metal Fury if anybody dies?

So you want to know who dies in Metal Fight 4D? If you just want to know if anyone dies period, then yes. A few have been deceased. And if you don't want to know who dies, don't hit the spoiler button.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - LeonTempest - Oct. 01, 2012

No one is actually ever shown to have died, so technically, they are all presumed dead, and not actually ever stated to have died.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - To - Oct. 01, 2012

(Sep. 24, 2012  9:33 PM)Tris Wrote: I'd like to know which characters look gangster or look like they have the ability to rap?

Keep in mind this is all serious. I actually need this for an amv i'm doing. And this question goes for all seasons of Beyblade. Bakuten Shoot, Metal Fight & Zero-G. I'm looking forward to your responses. Thank you.

Ming Ming (G-Revolution) obviously.

(Sep. 27, 2012  4:19 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Im poking my head out of hiding for a few seconds to post this

My brother found an anime store on LI, and they have Beyblade DVDs. He showed me the DVD's, and on the corner was a logo for FUNIMATION ENTERTAINMENT. (these were grevolution dvds)

WHAT?! Funimation was the distributor and liscensed managers of the english dub of Bakuten Shoot??? These were the same eople that dubbed Dragon Ball Z for me. Forgive me, the question is a bit redundant, but did anyone else know about this? Was Funimation involved with Metal saga? Do they still have rights to Beyblade?

Funimation simply had the home video license for G-Revolution. Nelvana licensed the series, and produced the dub. However, Nelvana does not do home video releases internally, and thus gets other companies to do it for them. For the original Beyblade anime Nelvana awarded Geneon/Pioneer the home video rights in the US (and Sony Wonder in Canada), no one wanted V-Force lol, G-Revolution was taken by Funimation, with Metal Fusion being taken by Vivendi Visual.

The dub on those Funimation DVDs are what you'll find on the TV broadcast. They're the same. A few volumes in and Funimation began including an alternate angle that included the Japanese audio, and footage with English subtitled. However, their DVD release was canceled shortly after.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - LeonTempest - Oct. 01, 2012

Glad to know that it is in fact a dubbed DVD. Thank you To Grin

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Ultra - Oct. 02, 2012

At some point i'm really hoping Sakyo swoops in and defeats Kira. That would be awesome. I always wished that there was a battle between Ryuga and Damian in the anime. That would have been way better his battle against Jack.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Tris - Oct. 03, 2012

(Oct. 02, 2012  12:28 PM)Ultra Wrote: At some point i'm really hoping Sakyo swoops in and defeats Kira. That would be awesome. I always wished that there was a battle between Ryuga and Damian in the anime. That would have been way better his battle against Jack.

Was this supposed to go in the Random Anime & Manga thoughts topic?

Anyway, what I was wondering was that... In Team Starbreaker, how did they get to the finals when before their battle with Gan Gan Galaxy, their Beys were still being created and they were still being put into the arrangement system? What did they use to get to the finals? o.o..

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Duck - Oct. 03, 2012

(Oct. 01, 2012  1:21 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: No one is actually ever shown to have died, so technically, they are all presumed dead, and not actually ever stated to have died.

I disagree with this statement. It is true that Ryuuga and Doji's death is indeed presumed, but Rago and Pluto's spirits were sucked in by Nemesis. I call this dying. Don't you? Tongue_out_wink

(Oct. 03, 2012  12:47 AM)Tris Wrote: Anyway, what I was wondering was that... In Team Starbreaker, how did they get to the finals when before their battle with Gan Gan Galaxy, their Beys were still being created and they were still being put into the arrangement system? What did they use to get to the finals? o.o..

Hmm, maybe Ziggurat battled with Spiral Capricorn, and Zeo battled with Spiral Fox. Chocked_2 I'm not sure. That's just a guess. Maybe Jack and Damian had other beys.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - The Supreme One - Oct. 06, 2012

Is the "Sol Blaze" Beyblade movie that was released after Metal Fight Explosion subbed yet?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - akio314 - Oct. 06, 2012

(Oct. 03, 2012  8:54 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2012  12:47 AM)Tris Wrote: Anyway, what I was wondering was that... In Team Starbreaker, how did they get to the finals when before their battle with Gan Gan Galaxy, their Beys were still being created and they were still being put into the arrangement system? What did they use to get to the finals? o.o..

Hmm, maybe Ziggurat battled with Spiral Capricorn, and Zeo battled with Spiral Fox. Chocked_2 I'm not sure. That's just a guess. Maybe Jack and Damian had other beys.
Mabe they used Pre-HW beys like KerbecsBD145B and BeafowlUW145D?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Duck - Oct. 07, 2012

The Supreme One - I do not believe that "Metal Fight Beyblade versus the Sun" will ever be English dubbed. As for subbed, I am not aware. You should ask DranzerX13.

akio314 - What? I don't understand. Every post you make confuses me.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Achi-baba - Oct. 07, 2012

Is it true that Doji becomes a cyborg? If so, what bey does he have now?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - The Supreme One - Oct. 07, 2012

(Oct. 07, 2012  5:40 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote: The Supreme One - I do not believe that "Metal Fight Beyblade versus the Sun" will ever be English dubbed. As for subbed, I am not aware. You should ask DranzerX13.

akio314 - What? I don't understand. Every post you make confuses me.
Oh, I don't care about dubbed, I'd rather watch it in sub anyway, but all I've been able to find online is the raw movie. *sighs*

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - 50uNdW4v3 - Oct. 08, 2012

Do Phoenic, Killerken, or Gargole have Synchrom partners in the anime/manga? You know, like Ifraid and Saramanda, Revizer and Orojya, etc?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - akio314 - Oct. 08, 2012

(Oct. 07, 2012  5:40 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote: akio314 - What? I don't understand. Every post you make confuses me.
Sorry, I mean Pre-HWS. I'm like cheesecake, I'm not supposed to make sense.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Rush - Oct. 13, 2012

So, um is Shinobu's Beyblade supposed to be called Salamander, or Saramanda? Or can it be called either one?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Kai-V - Oct. 13, 2012

(Oct. 13, 2012  4:47 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: So, um is Shinobu's Beyblade supposed to be called Salamander, or Saramanda? Or can it be called either one?

It is exclusively called Saramanda. Anybody who writes it otherwise is not talking about a Beyblade.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Rush - Oct. 13, 2012

How about this one? Reviser, or Leviser?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - MexaMaster - Oct. 13, 2012

(Oct. 13, 2012  6:04 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: How about this one? Reviser, or Leviser?
Leviser is not the right name,It was once called that,but when it was released,it was called Reviser.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Kai-V - Oct. 13, 2012

(Oct. 13, 2012  6:07 PM)MexaMaster Wrote: Leviser is not the right name,It was once called that,but when it was released,it was called Reviser.

It was always called "Reviser" here. However, the right spelling is Revizer.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - NEET no Kami - Nov. 26, 2012

when will zero g series end?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Kai-V - Nov. 26, 2012

(Nov. 26, 2012  5:23 PM)username786 Wrote: when will zero g series end?

The manga is over already, but there is no information about the anime at this moment.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - 50uNdW4v3 - Nov. 29, 2012

1. Which versions of Crown and Beelzeb appeared in the anime?
2. What tip does Dark Poseidon have in the anime? D or WD?
3. Where can I find all English subbed episodes of MFB (S1)?
(Oct. 08, 2012  10:53 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Do Phoenic, Killerken, or Gargole have Synchrom partners in the anime/manga? You know, like Ifraid and Saramanda, Revizer and Orojya, etc?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Kai-V - Nov. 30, 2012

(Nov. 29, 2012  11:44 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: 1. Which versions of Crown and Beelzeb appeared in the anime?
2. What tip does Dark Poseidon have in the anime? D or WD?
3. Where can I find all English subbed episodes of MFB (S1)?
(Oct. 08, 2012  10:53 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Do Phoenic, Killerken, or Gargole have Synchrom partners in the anime/manga? You know, like Ifraid and Saramanda, Revizer and Orojya, etc?

1. Hell Crown and Bakushin Beelzeb.

2. WD. It is really just Dark Aquario 145WD, from what I can remember.

3. They are not all subbed at all, as far as I know. Perhaps only the first twenty if you are lucky.

4. Not really, no.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - 50uNdW4v3 - Nov. 30, 2012

Kai-V: Alright. Thanks.