World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Kei - May. 10, 2008

Do we know the name of the Bey on the top in this picture yet?

About the aesthetics though, I agree that its a step backward, but as Brad said, there will probably be a lot of improvement over time.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - SexyMichael - May. 10, 2008

Kei Wrote:Do we know the name of the Bey on the top in this picture yet?

Nope, just that it's the rb prize.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - LeoBlader - May. 10, 2008

About the aesthetics though, I agree that its a step backward, but as Brad said, there will probably be a lot of improvement over time.

im going to put a pre order on wolf maybe but that blade comes in a booster/random pack

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Blue - May. 10, 2008

i dunno about the hexagon in the center, Looks as if its a perfect bowl shape due to the refelection.
also does anyone else notice what seems to be a smal second tornado ridge?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 10, 2008

I see what you're talking about Blue, looks like a change in slope than a Tornado Ridge.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Blue - May. 10, 2008

ayeah thats right, looking at my TA reminds me.

still, I'd like a bit more imagination in stadium design, really, they never innovated much in this sense, hasbro however was much better in that respect. regardless if they turned out good or not.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 10, 2008

I don't think that change for the sake of change is a good idea. I still think Tornado Attack was the best stadium design of all of them. If these new designs work, that's all that's important. How much room for innovation is there here without introducing gimmicks that disrupt the flow of battle?

As an anecdote, I bought the Beyultimate stadium and it's basically garbage, it just tosses Beyblades around and turns the battle into luck.

also i really cannot deal with these face designs, i hope that terrible pegasus emblem on the stadium is a sticker and not painted on

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Seldia - May. 11, 2008

They do look like the first generation of beyblades, just made out of metal with a new design... But since it's the release of a new series, who's to say that they're gunna start off bland and move on as the series progresses, so by the end of this series of beyblades we end up with HMS-esque blades but 100% metal or whatever they are Tongue_out These things have potential, but from what I've seen so far I must admit I am disappointed. Theoretically they are awesoe, aesthetically they look like the back end of a donkey, although it is performance > aesthetics in the end I s'pose

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 11, 2008

Why is nobody else super-pumped about switching tips on any Track you want?

Because you don't look at beyblades from bottom-up while fighting Unhappy "Attack, ugly appearance attack!" Tongue_out

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 11, 2008

Seldia Wrote:Because you don't look at beyblades from bottom-up while fighting Unhappy "Attack, ugly appearance attack!" Tongue_out

so, for those of us who actually want to talk about how they will perform and not how ugly they are (and they are really not that ugly):

The possibilities with the exchangeable Bottom are endless. Because the gimmick is stored in the Track, you can significantly alter the performance of Tracks by changing the tip. I think this is the most important customization option they could have possibly given us.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ichida - May. 11, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:I think this is the most important customization option they could have possibly given us.

Agreed.

Yeah, I know- but with everything that's new people will misinterpret it (mostly) until they actually get it, then after time they appreciate it and see the brilliance behind it.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Nic - May. 11, 2008

However I look at it, I keep feeling it will be something along the lines of "Ares".

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Roan - May. 11, 2008

Honestly I haven't looked into the Tip customization.

To be more honest, I don't even know how it works. I understand that the tips are now interchangeable, but what exactly is so great about this? Unless the bottoms/blade bases have unique features that work with the tips, I think the feature will be kind of useless. :\

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raiyu - May. 11, 2008

I already put in pre-orders lol. Thousands of combinations you can make with this!

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bluezee - May. 11, 2008

Where do u pre-order it?!

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - SexyMichael - May. 11, 2008

Roan Wrote:Honestly I haven't looked into the Tip customization.

To be more honest, I don't even know how it works. I understand that the tips are now interchangeable, but what exactly is so great about this? Unless the bottoms/blade bases have unique features that work with the tips, I think the feature will be kind of useless. :\

You can have any sort of tip at any height you desire.

That's what makes it so useful.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 11, 2008

bluezee14 Wrote:Where do u pre-order it?!

um u can pre-order them at the japan online store, I maybe will do that but it will mybe cost alot to import them to me

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bluezee - May. 11, 2008

i dont exactly know which one that is but anyway.....i think the tip custom is perfect bcuz so many of the hms beys, to customize, u had to change the whole RC but this time i can keep the one i like and considering how some may have a special gimmick, i dont have to change the whole bey and keep the one i have for more possibilites

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raiyu - May. 11, 2008

TopBlade Wrote:
bluezee14 Wrote:Where do u pre-order it?!

um u can pre-order them at the japan online store, I maybe will do that but it will mybe cost alot to import them to me
I ordered them at my Dads (who lives in Japan) and there going to dropped at his house. Then when I go over there in September, I'll bring them to the US. A well thought out plan 0Smile

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ichida - May. 11, 2008

SexyMichael Wrote:
Roan Wrote:Honestly I haven't looked into the Tip customization.

You can have any sort of tip at any height you desire.

That's what makes it so useful.

Makes me worry that whatever locks the tips' height in will wear down over time.

Ichida that is not how the height works, we've gone over this already. What it means is that it is the Track that determines the height.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - BeybladeChief - May. 12, 2008

I think that these new designs will really change the movement pattern, not to mention swithching the tip. there will probably be a Rubber grip, metal grip, switch grip and a whole bunch of others as they start to design new tops.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 12, 2008

From the initial release of Bottoms I've seen, and I've seen all of them (can't post it here, sorry), they're all plastic right now. Unhappy