World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-35-November-20-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Zeutron - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:19 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Well there’s always the emotional influence which seemingly was there through Shu’s reminiscing of Lane as well as his exchange with Shu before their battle. And Valt being number one isn’t something that can’t be undone or outplayed, so it isn’t really logic breaking.
It muddles things when it comes to the power scaling. Which didn't have to happen that way.
Perhaps it does muddle things but story conflict will always outweigh power scaling in good writing. it’s also a lot more respectful to the classic and effective “master ends students reign of terror” plot theme. You also have to understand the significance here, Valt and Lane were having a wide scale competitive battle that Valt was ecstatic about but for Shu this was serious, for him it was taking down a threat to the sport of blading and by extension his own failed student.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Admiral W - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:19 AM)Admiral W Wrote: It muddles things when it comes to the power scaling. Which didn't have to happen that way.
Perhaps it does muddle things but story conflict will always outweigh power scaling in good writing. it’s also a lot more respectful to the classic and effective “master ends students reign of terror” plot theme.

I don't mind that in principle, I'm saying that could have been accomplished without muddling things.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Perhaps it does muddle things but story conflict will always outweigh power scaling in good writing. it’s also a lot more respectful to the classic and effective “master ends students reign of terror” plot theme.

I don't mind that in principle, I'm saying that could have been accomplished without muddling things.

Sure it could've been done cleaner, but I think it was a good choice overall, so Valt's loss sucks but overall does work.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Needforspeed - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:20 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think saying "world spriggan is the best beyblade in the world" is a bit of a stretch bc manga≠anime which usually if ppl say something like that in the anime they will get dumped

The manga outright states that its the strongest. Not the all around best, just the strongest. Its a little piece of info that got left out, but that doesn't necessarily mean its invalid.
Well if we're talking about that in the anime i kinda doubt it bc nowadays what makes a beyblade powerful is the user but either way im okay with it

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:26 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:20 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The manga outright states that its the strongest. Not the all around best, just the strongest. Its a little piece of info that got left out, but that doesn't necessarily mean its invalid.
Well if we're talking about that in the anime i kinda doubt it bc nowadays what makes a beyblade powerful is the user but either way im okay with it

I mean, it says it on the print

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Zeutron - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Perhaps it does muddle things but story conflict will always outweigh power scaling in good writing. it’s also a lot more respectful to the classic and effective “master ends students reign of terror” plot theme.

It’s more of a matter of opinion and perspective.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Admiral W - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't mind that in principle, I'm saying that could have been accomplished without muddling things.

Sure it could've been done cleaner, but I think it was a good choice overall, so Valt's loss sucks but overall does work.
If you feel it was a good choice, your certainly entitled to that. I certainly don't. It was unnecessary to do it that way.

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:28 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Sure it could've been done cleaner, but I think it was a good choice overall, so Valt's loss sucks but overall does work.
If you feel it was a good choice, your certainly entitled to that. I certainly don't. It was unnecessary to do it that way.

How else would he get past the tournament to come face to face with his mentor, who would finish the job? Coming out with a loss wouldn't feel right, but as Zeutron said its a matter of opinion and perspective. But rn I've stayed up till 12:30 AM for stupid spinning top anime debate, so I'm outta here

I don't think we're going to come to a meeting of the minds on this one. I think there were other routes that could have been taken that didn't require throwing Valt under the bus. I don't agree with what they did, but what's done is done in the end. I hope they do some more justice to these characters going forward.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Legend27 - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:32 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think we're going to come to a meeting of the minds on this one. I think there were other routes that could have been taken that didn't require throwing Valt under the bus. I don't agree with what they did, but what's done is done in the end. I hope they do some more justice to these characters going forward.

Yeah they could have done better with the legends,but it is okay.I hope Sparking towards end becomes good.

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:35 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:32 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think we're going to come to a meeting of the minds on this one. I think there were other routes that could have been taken that didn't require throwing Valt under the bus. I don't agree with what they did, but what's done is done in the end. I hope they do some more justice to these characters going forward.

Yeah they could have done better with the legends,but it is okay.I hope Sparking towards end becomes good.

I hope so to.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Needforspeed - Nov. 11, 2020

Look guys if there's another season of burst with the same set of character I think lean would be ranked like 4th or 5th lean being "Invincible" I think it's only exclusive to this season

I don't know what happened, but it seems like something was unleashed after season 2. So many story decisions that are truly strange and in some cases ridiculous have dug some deep claws in the stories of the succeeding seasons.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - BeybladeX100 - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:43 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't know what happened, but it seems like something was unleashed after season 2. So many story decisions that are truly strange and in some cases ridiculous have dug some deep claws in the stories of the succeeding seasons.

I didn’t wanna say anything bc I didn’t wanna waste time complaining and kept it to myself since people were getting butthurt over a fact/opinion but anyways no sir I did not like Lean

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - God Dragruler - Nov. 11, 2020

well looks thing got spicy lol. I'll say this only once I've seen a lot of anime when a character is stated to be #1 but loses someone outside of the ranking but loses to one below the #1 the reason why is like each have a special skill , different fighting style and certain personal skill that all don't share all those make a match gives an advantage for certain characters . my point is not everyone has the same skill one my have pure strength while another is a tactical genius and use everything to it's advantage while one maybe super fast  or have great endurance all this enter into factor in battles.  for example I don't if anyone watch captain tsubasa  . tsubasa is the best and strongest player the #1 Japan has but guess what sometimes he loses to someone in direct confrontation cause he Doesn't have the physical built while kojiro his teammate who is either 2 or 3 strongest in Japan  bypass that same person cause he has the physical built he succeed where the best and strongest failed cause he has something that helps him succeed a different playstyle . even in real life #1 are strongest is challenge all the time France is the world champ on soccer but is not the #1 ranking team and loses to weaker team while the ones that aren't champ beats the team that the couldn't.  same with tennis Nadal could be the current #1 and loses to the #10 in the atp which by the way already happen,  same happen with novac or Roger th3se guys constantly change spot as #1 to #3 but still gets their racket handed to him by lower ranking and someone outside of the top 3 wins against that lower ranking they couldn't beat ,it's how things work #1 and strongest doesn't mean can't lose to someone but the #2 to #5 can it's not strange. so you guys shouldn't take the valt losing while shu wins as a problem now i get the lane is the issue for a few of course but I'm mainly saying don't really get surprise that a character who's called strongest loses while the 2nd strongest doesn't loses to that same person specially when they never stated the gap in strength at all . ok now let's move on and see what the rest of the season can do what's done before is done

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - BeybladeX100 - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  7:45 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: well looks thing got spicy lol. I'll say this only once I've seen a lot of anime when a character is stated to be #1 but loses someone outside of the ranking but loses to one below the #1 the reason why is like each have a special skill , different fighting style and certain personal skill that all don't share all those make a match gives an advantage for certain characters . my point is not everyone has the same skill one my have pure strength while another is a tactical genius and use everything to it's advantage while one maybe super fast  or have great endurance all this enter into factor in battles.  for example I don't if anyone watch captain tsubasa  . tsubasa is the best and strongest player the #1 Japan has but guess what sometimes he loses to someone in direct confrontation cause he Doesn't have the physical built while kojiro his teammate who is either 2 or 3 strongest in Japan  bypass that same person cause he has the physical built he succeed where the best and strongest failed cause he has something that helps him succeed a different playstyle . even in real life #1 are strongest is challenge all the time France is the world champ on soccer but is not the #1 ranking team and loses to weaker team while the ones that aren't champ beats the team that the couldn't.  same with tennis Nadal could be the current #1 and loses to the #10 in the atp which by the way already happen,  same happen with novac or Roger th3se guys constantly change spot as #1 to #3 but still gets their racket handed to him by lower ranking and someone outside of the top 3 wins against that lower ranking they couldn't beat ,it's how things work #1 and strongest doesn't mean can't lose to someone but the #2 to #5 can it's not strange. so you guys shouldn't take the valt losing while shu wins as a problem now i get the lane is the issue for a few of course but I'm mainly saying don't really get surprise that a character who's called strongest loses while the 2nd strongest doesn't loses to that same person specially when they never stated the gap in strength at all .

I get your point I’m not upset anymore at all that Valt lost bc I understand that Lean is Shu’s student not Valt so I can let easily let it slide but for the character itself and how they portrayed his strength is what’s ridiculous if they don’t state a gap in power then at least give us the fans of our characters evidence the way Lean wins is mind boggling and it makes me lose faith in Beyblade as if I already didn’t have faith in it anyways after the 2nd season Lean is just so boring to where I can’t stand him “Flare” this lm the strongest blader” I just wanna punch him in the face I don’t care if people say it’s toxic but it’s whatever bc they can’t take criticism’s at the end of the day Beyblade is only made just to sell their toys at this point they don’t care about their fans they just milk you kids/adults for money but half of them suck them off anyways OBVIOUSLY it’s Beyblade but they don’t care for plot just does the same exact role as it always does

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Achilles25 - Nov. 11, 2020

whats going on here

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - God Dragruler - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  8:02 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: whats going on here

we rocking the flare till the end until we find the light of the morning star  lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Valtryek Aoi - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  4:47 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Glad to see you contradict yourself.

Nah, he could've been done way better. I do like Lucifer though, just not how the character operates. That's not even counting the absurd bias I have, or at least heavily toned down.
I thought you didn't mind him beating Valt and the rest of the legends?

I don't mind about them losing in general, it's mainly how they lose. The story may revolve around Lean a little bit, but when it focuses on him and only him just to shift the story to make some form of writing, then he's bad.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - EarthHelios - Nov. 11, 2020

Predictions results:
Lane (2-1)

(Nov. 11, 2020  1:47 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I thought you didn't mind him beating Valt and the rest of the legends?

I don't mind about them losing in general, it's mainly how they lose. The story may revolve around Lean a little bit, but when it focuses on him and only him just to shift the story to make some form of writing, then he's bad.
I thought you were ok with the battles Lane has had with the legends this far?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - EarthHelios - Nov. 11, 2020

Tbh no legends could break Lucifer's barrier

(Nov. 11, 2020  3:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tbh no legends could break Lucifer's barrier

Both Valt and Shu did.

Is there any point afterwards of Lane beating Shu cause after he beats him he will have no interest in Shu

(Nov. 11, 2020  3:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is there any point afterwards of Lane beating Shu cause after he beats him he will have no interest in Shu

Afterwards he'll probably feel the feeling of absolute victory, and look for more challenging opponents.