World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 30, 2008

Seldia Wrote:I guess it's because they're so 3D, alot of their features really stick out while *most* of the older ones are pretty 2D with some surface detail

This is what makes me excited about them. Pegasus' AR has more detail than we're used to.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Seldia - Apr. 30, 2008

Are they re-making the oldies, or some of them at least?

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Kuznetsov - Apr. 30, 2008

Once again I seem to have chosen the Dranzer-like one (Chiron) to like best as well as a wolf-based one. I just get the feeling that AR will have some great use, it's really solid. It looks like it has a grip base from that angle.

I can't help but see the old 4 main models in these but they look like decent direct upgrades.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Seldia - Apr. 30, 2008

Kuznetsov Wrote:I can't help but see the old 4 main models in these but they look like decent direct upgrades.

I agree, although they don't look too similar you can tell which beyblade would belong to who.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Kuznetsov - Apr. 30, 2008

Pegasus - Dragoon (Aggressive wings)
Bull - Driger (Circular double wings, like Driger S)
Chiron - Dranzer (Dranzer V2-like design)
Leo - Draciel (Ridged, fortress-like wings)

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 30, 2008

Seldia Wrote:Are they re-making the oldies, or some of them at least?

Why would you think they would do this?

Seldia Wrote:
Kuznetsov Wrote:I can't help but see the old 4 main models in these but they look like decent direct upgrades.

I agree, although they don't look too similar you can tell which beyblade would belong to who.

They look pretty similar to me ... even some of the colouring schemes are similar.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - DormantSpirit - Apr. 30, 2008

I don't know. Perhaps a new series of blades with emblems that look like the four orginials.

They could be called the N-series (N meaning nostalgic).
Ex Dragoon-N Driger-N, etc.

Bey Brad Wrote:Why would you think they would do this?

I dunno, when you said you can see more detail on the pegasus AR I thought that was an oldie, although for some reason I now think I'm mistaken, hah XD

DormantSpirit Wrote:I don't know. Perhaps a new series of blades with emblems that look like the four orginials.

They could be called the N-series (N meaning nostalgic).
Ex Dragoon-N Driger-N, etc.

Umm. Speechless

Seldia Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Why would you think they would do this?

I dunno, when you said you can see more detail on the pegasus AR I thought that was an oldie, although for some reason I now think I'm mistaken, hah XD

You're thinking of Flame Pegasus and Thunger Pegasus.

D'oh, thanks Grin

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - LeoBlader - May. 01, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:
DrigerBlader Wrote:wolf would be my first of the new ones and then bull

Are you sure you want to order in that sequence? Do take note of the release dates, Wolf comes out a month after Bull.

SexyMichael Wrote:I remember that the V2 AR lined up with the ten wide bumps, sorta like Flash Leopard's. I've never tried either so I can't comment on the usefulness.
I wouldn't think those tiny bumps would help very much =/ to me, the most practical use of the bumps is to tell apart 10- and 8- series by touch.

well bull first but how do you know when they come out

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - May. 01, 2008

DrigerBlader Wrote:
DrigerBlader Wrote:wolf would be my first of the new ones and then bull

Are you sure you want to order in that sequence? Do take note of the release dates, Wolf comes out a month after Bull.

SexyMichael Wrote:I remember that the V2 AR lined up with the ten wide bumps, sorta like Flash Leopard's. I've never tried either so I can't comment on the usefulness.
I wouldn't think those tiny bumps would help very much =/ to me, the most practical use of the bumps is to tell apart 10- and 8- series by touch.

well bull first but how do you know when they come out

It says the month next to each one.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Nic - May. 01, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:This is what makes me excited about them. Pegasus' AR has more detail than we're used to.

Durability worries me, though. It looks fragile.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 01, 2008

Can u use the old attack/defense weight disk for the new blades?

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - May. 01, 2008

Blading Wrote:Can u use the old attack/defense weight disk for the new blades?

We don't know any information yet. If I recieve info, I will post it!

That being said, I'm going to guess that none of the old parts will be compatible.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Roan - May. 02, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:This is what makes me excited about them. Pegasus' AR has more detail than we're used to.

Durability worries me, though. It looks fragile.

Yeah I'm worried about this too.

The other ARs in the images all look pretty durable, but Pegasus' AR looks like it will be pretty susceptible to breakage.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - May. 02, 2008

aggressive attack parts wearing out quickly!?

somehow i do not feel this is untrodden territory

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - PRINCEcharming - May. 02, 2008

BB01, Force-Smash in right spin? YES PREASE!!!!
EDIT: Actually, looking back at it, it no longer seems as pronounced as it did the first time... Still, DO WANT.

I think the hexagonal parts are used to clip the blade onto the shooter, they seem to have indentations on three of the six sides.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Elmo - May. 02, 2008

Quote:BB-01: Pegasus
BB-02: Bull
BB-03: Chiron
BB-04: Leo

moar liek:
Dragoon
Driger
Dranzer
Draciel

ew, someone beat me to it (no surprise)

I really like Bull. I won't miss out on the good beys this time around >Gasp

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 03, 2008

I Show this to a person at my school and he say those beyblades look cool and he was 14 year old, I Think these beyblades will be played by 14 and up because these seem to be much more cooler, much more mature and dont forget about the awsome design

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - May. 03, 2008

At the end of the day, I doubt most people are going to get past the fact that they are battling spinning tops.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - bugturtles - May. 03, 2008

I wonder how fast these will be able to spin. I also wonder if it has sharp edges.

SPINNING KNIFE TOP GO

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Kei - May. 03, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:I wonder how fast these will be able to spin. I also wonder if it has sharp edges.

SPINNING KNIFE TOP GO

Quote:[FA-8+ Levi] ["one-seventy-one trueno"] says:
hello SHARP EDGED BEYBLADE KNIFE
\+ĸäị+\ - "Story" says:
6 O' CLOCK NEWS: 15 YEAR OLD CUTS HIMSELF WITH IMPORTED SPINNING TOP
[FA-8+ Levi] ["one-seventy-one trueno"] says:
6:05 O CLOCK NEWS: 15 YEAR OLD CUTS OTHERS WITH IMPORTED SPINNING TOP
\+ĸäị+\ - "Story" says:
6:10 O CLOCK NEWS: OH MY GOD THE KID IS AT THE STUDIO
6:15 O CLOCK NEWS: ROONEYT RETURNS
SO SCREW THE KID WITH THE TOPS
\+ĸäị+\ - "Story" says:
6:20 O CLOCK NEWS: NEW CHALLENGER... BLADER DJ, HE SAYS "HAVE BEYHEART CUT PEOPLE WITH TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
6:25 O CLOCK NEWS: BLADER DJ AND ROONEYT TEAM UP IN TAG TEAM BATTLE

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 03, 2008

Well they are full metal so I guessing they caan spin really fast

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Nic - May. 03, 2008

Blading Wrote:Well they are full metal so I guessing they caan spin really fast

Just as an example, if I were to, say, cut slots in a metal plate to attach to my shooter, and then launch it, I don't think it will spin really fast.

What makes HMS fast is the small size.