World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - SoulEater57 - Jul. 24, 2012

(Jul. 24, 2012  11:09 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Yayy!!! More bladers coming down to Virginia Beach.....which seems to be closer than Richmond...Tired

No, i'm pretty sure me and Awesomeness are talking about Richmond.... lol

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 24, 2012

(Jul. 24, 2012  11:10 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:09 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Yayy!!! More bladers coming down to Virginia Beach.....which seems to be closer than Richmond...Tired

No, i'm pretty sure me and Awesomeness are talking about Richmond.... lol

I know...it was a joke. But still, Im extremely lost on how Virginia Beach seems to be a closer city to NC than Richmond. Can some explain this!?!?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 24, 2012

Actually Richmond is about 2 hours closer.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - SoulEater57 - Jul. 24, 2012

(Jul. 24, 2012  11:47 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Actually Richmond is about 2 hours closer.

Really? I now look forward to the short trip of moving then. XD

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 25, 2012

Tyson, I drive to Goldsboro when I can. it takes me only about 2.5 hours and thats from Williamsburg. The Richmond to Goldsboro drive is an easy one.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 25, 2012

(Jul. 24, 2012  11:47 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Actually Richmond is about 2 hours closer.

How!? Tired when I look on a map it looks like Virginia Beach is closer....its whatever... Will you be able to make it to either or tourney?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 25, 2012

(Jul. 25, 2012  2:37 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:

How!? Tired when I look on a map it looks like Virginia Beach is closer....its whatever... Will you be able to make it to either or tourney?

VB may be closer as the crow flies but because of heading off of the penninsula then hitting 95 south it becomes longer. The drive through the outer banks area is a long drive also. It's very much still do able just takes a bit longer thats all.

Oh....I understand now. A ride to OBX does seem pretty long.

Ok everyone I have new important updates for the Virginia Beach, VA tournament! I spoke to the store owner of Comic Book Heaven and he said he would allow us to have the tournament there on August 18th and we do not have to pay any store fees!!!Joyful_3 He said we only have to meet 3 conditions.

1.No Outside Food (Burger King, Mc Donalds, not even a homemade sandwich!!!! etc.)
2.No Outside Drinks (Gatorade, Caprisuns, etc.)
3.No Smoking!!! (This includes inside and outside the store.)

*My suggestions are, if you need to bring a snack be sure it is hidden or just eat before or after the tournament. Also, If you have the desire to smoke there are ashtrays further away from the store, better yet......just dont smoke!!!!*

Like I said before, we do not have to pay any other fees such as store fees. But, tournament fees do still apply unless you have a blader passport.*Tournament fee is $5.00* If you have any questions be sure to either ask them here on this thread or simply PM me. Hope to have a great turn out for this tournament!.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 26, 2012

Mr. Eric is a really nice guy too, if he can, he'll answer any q's you may have (vb tourney)
come on guys, we need more people for the tourney in va beach! and @ kaboom, you havent seen me battle, i placed with an outclassed combo >Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 26, 2012

If VA beach was on a Sunday I could make it easier. Im working an event at Church on that Saturday

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 26, 2012

dang Uncertain alright well could you try and convince a few people to come mouse?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 26, 2012

(Jul. 26, 2012  9:00 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: dang Uncertain alright well could you try and convince a few people to come mouse?

Either way. And please don't call me Mouse. Just Dark

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 26, 2012

I know this isn't BEYBLADE stuff But I had to post. For you Angry!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YPIA7mpm1wU

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 27, 2012

(Jul. 26, 2012  8:50 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: If VA beach was on a Sunday I could make it easier. Im working an event at Church on that Saturday

I could of swore you told me that this saturday would be best for you.XD But its all good. Its not open on sunday, plus I think other people such as you and I also have church on sunday. One of my friends goes to church every sunday so idk if he'd even be able to make it.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Jade Eagle - Jul. 27, 2012

Sup dude!!!!Eee I finally made a WBO account.XD Dis is seth so you can put me on the list now. My parents said I can make it!

(Jul. 27, 2012  1:40 AM)Jade Eagle Wrote: Sup dude!!!!Eee I finally made a WBO account.XD Dis is seth so you can put me on the list now. My parents said I can make it!

Awesome, about time you stop bein lazy bro. Haha. Ill add you to the list. Now time to make Travis and Dawson account!!!Pinching_eyes

Come on guys!!! We only need TWO more attendees to get this tournament going!!!Eee He wants to volunteer so we can have this awesome tourney!?Tongue_out *Remember, Im speaking about the Virginia Beach, VA tournament on August 18th*

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 27, 2012

Welcome to the WBO Jade Eagle. Glad to have you aboard!
Hey VB guys. I think I'm missing someone for that tourney on the front page here. Take a look at the attendies and let me know who I missed so I can update the list. Thx.

Pruebame- Your missing Scardude4 for the confirmed list. Ive talked to him through PM and he said he would definitely show up. Your also missing Legendbladers for the maybes list.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Katsuya - Jul. 28, 2012

Im a maybe. I just hope it isnt far

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 28, 2012

try and get your friends to come too!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - SoulEater57 - Jul. 28, 2012

put me as a maybe for the 18th and 2nd

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 28, 2012

c'mon guys! Grin and id be glad to have you there tyson Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 28, 2012

(Jul. 28, 2012  2:44 AM)Katsuya Wrote: Im a maybe. I just hope it isnt far

For which tournament? August 18th in Virginia Beach, Virginia or September 2nd in Richmond, Virginia?
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:47 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: put me as a maybe for the 18th and 2nd

Awesome! It'll be really kool if you can make it!Tongue_out