World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? (/Thread-Los-Angeles-CA-Another-Tourney-in-LA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - HellKaiserZero - Oct. 19, 2011

Whoops, i hit the wrong quote. XD Sorry about that.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - galaxylynx - Oct. 19, 2011

(Oct. 19, 2011  10:03 PM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: Whoops, i hit the wrong quote. XD Sorry about that.
my bad i thought the signature was part of your reply so i thought you were being mean,i need to pay attention more

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - KyubiBey - Oct. 19, 2011

This Saturday, expect me to pwn. We should do a Team Battle Grin Anyway, I can't wait till Saturday, and the 29th. Thanks to all the participants who show up!

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Oct. 20, 2011

Everyone, the 29th is approved. Go ahead and post in the official events thread. L.A. Beystorm 2. Joyful_3

Here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Los-Angeles-CA-Saturday-Oct-29-2011-L-A-Beystorm-2

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - KyubiBey - Oct. 20, 2011

Win! I can't wait guys! Get mare attendees everyone! Spread it around to people, maybe 20+ Attendees? We will have more from TRU...

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - Ahkin - Oct. 20, 2011

I cant wait for this Saturday to come all i do is practise and changing performance tips and spin tracks as long as i dont have band practise on saturday which i hope i dont have cuz 2 hours of changing different beys would be a waiste if i dont go but if i dont have band practise then im definitely going for sure 100%

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - galaxylynx - Oct. 20, 2011

My parents are still thinking about it!i hope they hurry and say yes.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - Ahkin - Oct. 20, 2011

i know me too except my parents already know and they might take me unless i have band practise its so tiring

(Oct. 20, 2011  1:52 AM)Ahkin Wrote: i know me too except my parents already know and they might take me unless i have band practise its so tiring
seriosly but the only thing is im in san diego so its kinda hard to go without a reason,and i have to finish my chores real fast to make it or finish them on friday

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - aurawolf - Oct. 20, 2011

did you guys also hear about that atack type gravity perseus

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - HellKaiserZero - Oct. 20, 2011

(Oct. 20, 2011  4:47 AM)aurawolf Wrote: did you guys also hear about that atack type gravity perseus

Does it use a 90RF in left spin counter mode?

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - aurawolf - Oct. 20, 2011

im not sure i gotta check beyblade wiki again

(Oct. 20, 2011  4:52 AM)HellKaiserZero Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  4:47 AM)aurawolf Wrote: did you guys also hear about that atack type gravity perseus

no it uses BD145XF for the track and performance tip

I cant come anymore my mom said we have plans so that means that i have to go with but they wont just drop me off and comeback and get me im sorry.ill try to make the next one.sorry aurawolf i was looking forward to a battle with you

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Oct. 20, 2011

(Oct. 20, 2011  7:48 AM)galaxylynx Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  4:52 AM)HellKaiserZero Wrote:

no it uses BD145XF for the track and performance tip

I cant come anymore my mom said we have plans so that means that i have to go with but they wont just drop me off and comeback and get me im sorry.ill try to make the next one.sorry aurawolf i was looking forward to a battle with you

Besides toys r us on the 22nd, there is L.A. Beystorm 2 on the 29th. Check the official event page. Hopefully you can make it to that. Aurawolf will be there, he signed up.
(Oct. 20, 2011  5:59 AM)aurawolf Wrote: im not sure i gotta check beyblade wiki again

Yeah, it's the one in the booster pack. It has an orange boost disk (looks awesome!)

alright ill see if i can go to this one.it might be easier to go to that one thanks

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - aurawolf - Oct. 21, 2011

coool hope you can make it to beystorm galaxylynx

and i think hasbro made perseus an attack type beacase they realized it wasent good at defense thats just my theory/guess

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - Ahkin - Oct. 23, 2011

would anyone like to trade for a burn fireblaze at LA beystorm well actually burn fireblaze parts for other parts

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - aurawolf - Oct. 23, 2011

like what

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Oct. 28, 2011

Beystorm is tomorrow. get pumped Joyful_3

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - HellKaiserZero - Oct. 28, 2011

(Oct. 28, 2011  6:00 PM)paulie Wrote: Beystorm is tomorrow. get pumped Joyful_3

Hell yeah!!!

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Nov. 02, 2011

Kyubibey and I are thinking about another tournament in December. We are hoping it will be big so we can do better prizes. Who would be down? Trying to get some hype.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - blitzydaunicorn - Nov. 02, 2011

(Nov. 02, 2011  2:29 AM)paulie Wrote: Kyubibey and I are thinking about another tournament in December. We are hoping it will be big so we can do better prizes. Who would be down? Trying to get some hype.

Im down Smile Soccer season is over in 2 weeks and I already got the approval from my parents. Although, the tournament is being held in Torrance right?

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Nov. 02, 2011

We are really going for Griffith Park. We found a very nice location with free parking, plenty of shade, along with grass and tables. We are trying to shoot for December to have a big turnout. The prizes will be very good too.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - HellKaiserZero - Nov. 02, 2011

(Nov. 02, 2011  5:13 AM)paulie Wrote: We are really going for Griffith Park. We found a very nice location with free parking, plenty of shade, along with grass and tables. We are trying to shoot for December to have a big turnout. The prizes will be very good too.

Agreed, I know the area very well and the exact location Paulie is talking about and the area is perfect. (and cleaner)

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - blitzydaunicorn - Nov. 02, 2011

(Nov. 02, 2011  5:27 AM)HellKaiserZero Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  5:13 AM)paulie Wrote: We are really going for Griffith Park. We found a very nice location with free parking, plenty of shade, along with grass and tables. We are trying to shoot for December to have a big turnout. The prizes will be very good too.

Agreed, I know the area very well and the exact location Paulie is talking about and the area is perfect. (and cleaner)

Ahh man Unhappy oh well. I understand its for the best. Wish me luck trying to convince my parents Smile