World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? (/Thread-Los-Angeles-CA-Another-Tourney-in-LA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - Ahkin - Oct. 14, 2011

OK then i probably will still go and them if La Beystorm 3 is at griffith park then id also be down to go i just need to work on my Bey's and i actually need to get more beys and practise but id be down to go to griffith park as well KyubiBey i meessaged you on youtube so if you read ur youtube mail first youll get my msg my name is DJRockSkinnies so if u havent checked just look my name up on youtube

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Oct. 14, 2011

(Oct. 13, 2011  3:46 AM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: Roger that. Hopefully by the TRU event we will have the location and the approval of the next tourney. What is taking so long anyway? Pinching_eyes_2 Did we get the matches and the entry fee sent?

As of now, the only thing holding up approval is the money not being sent yet to the WBO. Kyubibey is the one amongst us that takes care of the money, right now paypal and the bank were being slow in processing his bank account, he has done everything in his power to help. This matter should be fixed soon.
Just to clarify, the next LA Beystorm is at Pershing Square. The date was supposed to be the 29th, if the money gets in soon then we will keep the date, if it gets too close, I will push the date back.
After the Beystorm coming up, we will find a different location. We will discuss the location at the TRU on Los Feliz and at LA Beystorm.

Thank you.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - HellKaiserZero - Oct. 14, 2011

(Oct. 14, 2011  8:40 PM)paulie Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2011  3:46 AM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: Roger that. Hopefully by the TRU event we will have the location and the approval of the next tourney. What is taking so long anyway? Pinching_eyes_2 Did we get the matches and the entry fee sent?

As of now, the only thing holding up approval is the money not being sent yet to the WBO. Kyubibey is the one amongst us that takes care of the money, right now paypal and the bank were being slow in processing his bank account, he has done everything in his power to help. This matter should be fixed soon.
Just to clarify, the next LA Beystorm is at Pershing Square. The date was supposed to be the 29th, if the money gets in soon then we will keep the date, if it gets too close, I will push the date back.
After the Beystorm coming up, we will find a different location. We will discuss the location at the TRU on Los Feliz and at LA Beystorm.

Thank you.

If only I was able to do it, I have a paypal connected to my bank already so if I sent it, via paypal, it would be there in a snap. Let's hope the banks hurry! Pinching_eyes_2

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - KyubiBey - Oct. 14, 2011

My card hasn't come, thanks a lot Wells Fargo! My banker didn't mention that he could've rushed my card to my house...Once it comes, activates, etc. The money will be in immediately. Sorry for the hold up guys!

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Oct. 15, 2011

(Oct. 14, 2011  10:55 PM)HellKaiserZero Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  8:40 PM)paulie Wrote:

Thank you.

If only I was able to do it, I have a paypal connected to my bank already so if I sent it, via paypal, it would be there in a snap. Let's hope the banks hurry! Pinching_eyes_2

I wish I had known that, I would've suggested HKZ do it. It should be alright.
If worse comes to worse, Kyubibey can give HKZ the money on the 22nd at TRU, and HKZ can give the money to WBO. Only if of course Kyubibey doesn't get his card before then.
I just want to get the money in already

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - KyubiBey - Oct. 15, 2011

I will have my card maybe Monday

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - HellKaiserZero - Oct. 16, 2011

(Oct. 15, 2011  1:11 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: I will have my card maybe Monday

Cool, but of course if anything happens, I can help also with money transfers. Also, of the tourney is going to be on the 29th, I can go easy because i doubt people want it on a sunday last minute.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - KyubiBey - Oct. 16, 2011

HKZ, i got my card today. I'm nooby at interweb transaction. So, Monday I will send in the money...From now on I'll give you the money, and the host keeps the reimbursement money.

NOTE to future host: With 23 or so participants, we make $130+. We should only spend $70 MAX on prizes...

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Oct. 16, 2011

(Oct. 16, 2011  7:05 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: HKZ, i got my card today. I'm nooby at interweb transaction. So, Monday I will send in the money...From now on I'll give you the money, and the host keeps the reimbursement money.

NOTE to future host: With 23 or so participants, we make $130+. We should only spend $70 MAX on prizes...

Awesomeness!
Yeah, sounds about right.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - HellKaiserZero - Oct. 17, 2011

(Oct. 16, 2011  10:58 PM)paulie Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  7:05 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: HKZ, i got my card today. I'm nooby at interweb transaction. So, Monday I will send in the money...From now on I'll give you the money, and the host keeps the reimbursement money.

Awesomeness!
Yeah, sounds about right.

Awesome!!

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - KyubiBey - Oct. 18, 2011

Great news! I sent the money TODAY! Approval is imminent!

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - HellKaiserZero - Oct. 18, 2011

(Oct. 18, 2011  12:01 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: Great news! I sent the money TODAY! Approval is imminent!

HELL YES!!! I really need a day to relax beyblading. I've been looking forward to these next two Saturdays.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - KyubiBey - Oct. 18, 2011

All the info for the Los Feliz meet-up will be on this post...

TOYS"R"US/BABIES"R"US - LOS ANGELES [5667]
2905 LOS FELIZ BOULEVARD
LOS ANGELES CA 90039
P: (323)663-8704

Saturday October 22nd, 2 - 4PM.

Let's put on a show for the little noobs.
If you have BB-10, bring it...

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Oct. 18, 2011

(Oct. 18, 2011  4:23 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: All the info for the Los Feliz meet-up will be on this post...

TOYS"R"US/BABIES"R"US - LOS ANGELES [5667]
2905 LOS FELIZ BOULEVARD
LOS ANGELES CA 90039
P: (323)663-8704 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (323)663-8704      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Saturday October 22nd, 2 - 4PM.

Let's put on a show for the little noobs.
If you have BB-10, bring it...

Will do Joyful_3

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - galaxylynx - Oct. 18, 2011

i might be able to come if i can me and galaxy eagle will crush everyone not to boast or sound cocky or anything,im confident in my beyblade

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - HellKaiserZero - Oct. 18, 2011

Awesome! Let's see if I come up with a different combo or maybe my Hell Pegasis needs a warm-up before the 29th. XD

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - blitzydaunicorn - Oct. 18, 2011

I might come to the los Feliz tournament due to an early soccer game Grin
The only problem is convincing my parents to go...

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Oct. 18, 2011

Bring your A-game, Im bringing what I'm hoping are my best Beys.

See you Saturday everyone

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - aurawolf - Oct. 19, 2011

hmm interesting galaxy eagle eh well know that i have the address ill trie to go if i do go i have got to have a battle with galaxylynx's galaxy eagle vs my galaxy unicorno
i hope the new hasbro beys come out before the tournament i want meteo l drago ultamate meteo l drago assault version and hell kerbecs so badly!!!

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - KyubiBey - Oct. 19, 2011

(Oct. 19, 2011  6:29 AM)aurawolf Wrote: i hope the new hasbro beys come out before the tournament i want meteo l drago ultamate meteo l drago assault version and hell kerbecs so badly!!!

They will be out in that TRU...I'm getting a Basalt.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - galaxylynx - Oct. 19, 2011

(Oct. 19, 2011  6:29 AM)aurawolf Wrote: hmm interesting galaxy eagle eh well know that i have the address ill trie to go if i do go i have got to have a battle with galaxylynx's galaxy eagle vs my galaxy unicorno
i hope the new hasbro beys come out before the tournament i want meteo l drago ultamate meteo l drago assault version and hell kerbecs so badly!!!
we'll see about that,just one problem my parents!but if I do come I'm looking forward to the challenge,meteo l drago and meteo l drago assault version are pretty good I really want beat lynx,jade jupiter,and variares.as my name is galaxy lynx ima change beat lynx to a galaxy lynx ill end switching back and forth though

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Oct. 19, 2011

This Saturday will be awesome. I'm looking forward to battling some good bladers.

(Oct. 19, 2011  8:16 PM)paulie Wrote: This Saturday will be awesome. I'm looking forward to battling some good bladers.
You can count on that, but i just broke a major part on my track for galaxy eagle!Crying
I dont know what to do about make a different one?

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - HellKaiserZero - Oct. 19, 2011

(Oct. 19, 2011  8:16 PM)paulie Wrote: This Saturday will be awesome. I'm looking forward to battling some good bladers.

Hell yeah!!! I can't wait!!!

How am i suppose to know you, honestly i dont really care unless your well known in the WBO,sheesh!