World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) (/Thread-The-Last-Airbender-Legend-of-Korra-New-Avatar-Show)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - beybladetiggy - Jun. 16, 2012

Lol I had a great expectations on her during the first episodes but now she is just plain boring opposite of her mother.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Maya - Jun. 16, 2012

LoL like noone even cared about my post XD

Wait EP. 8 is online now? Grin

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 16, 2012

Episodes usually get uploaded to where I watch them the day they air. Episode 10 aired today in the US and I watched it online today. Yes basically. Here's where I watch it:

http://www.1channel.ch/tv-2732358-The-Last-Airbender-The-Legend-of-Korra

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Maya - Jun. 16, 2012

But it says you have to download it.... and still noone cares about my post, I'm serious.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 16, 2012

It doesn't say you have to download it at all. There's a download now button, but there's a list with episodes on then from there you just click on the links. People who actually care and post here are getting sick of theories IMO (especially me). Just watch the damn show and then comment on what happens. Not make partial guesses on what could happen.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - jadejupiter18 - Jun. 17, 2012

The new episode wasn't that exciting. Equalist attacking the city and Lin gets her bending taken away is all it is. And i don't think Amon actually energybends but uses something else.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Hitsugiya - Jun. 17, 2012

Still love Lin, "That lady is my hero."

I think that episode was actually pretty exciting. Particularly when the crew stomped on those mechs.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Maya - Jun. 17, 2012

Ultra: Oh, sorry about my theroy. I just had an appifinany and was like GOTTA POAT DIS carp.
Hitsugiya: I love how in Season 3 that Guru is on a cloud with 4 arms singing about Chucras.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jun. 17, 2012

Part of me thinks, "Korra's going to get her butt kicked by Amon", but the other says, "Hopefully, she'll activate the Avatar State, beat Amon and unmask him."

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 17, 2012

Well there's gonna be a second series so I really doubt Korra will get her bending taken away.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Maya - Jun. 17, 2012

Seanson you mean. And I still haven't watched Ep. 8-10 online yet. Unhappy

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 17, 2012

Yeah Season I mean.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - beybladetiggy - Jun. 18, 2012

I doubt Korra would lose his bending.I know everyone who's bending was taken away by Amon will be restored by the end of season 2.Also Something Bad is going to happen to Mako at the end of this season.May be he might be killed and that's when Korra will go Bizark.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 18, 2012

No you don't. What proof do you have of that? Honestly stop saying your assumptions as if they're definite and stop telling us your theories please. It's only five days away. Its really not that long to wait.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - beybladetiggy - Jun. 18, 2012

Season finales are always like that don't you know.Something bad always happens so that there is a continuation of next season.Speaking of Season 2 it is going to air below two years from now and I will show you my proof
Here is the Cover for season 2 why do you think Korra has Mako scuff
[Image: The-Legend-of-Korra-Book-2-Snapshot-290x280.png]

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 18, 2012

So what if they are? Doesn't make you guess right. Also season finales don't always have something bad in them... Another thing is that that pic is carp. It's clearly not the whole pic. Secondly Mako is in the pic. Also where the hell did you get the info that the second season is gonna air in two years? It's already in development now so that's clearly not true.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - jadejupiter18 - Jun. 18, 2012

Do u have proof that that is the season 2 cover and why the hell would they air the it 2 years from now. And why would Mako die. please stop telling us these theories because almost all of them r useless and wrong not to sound mean.

Okay I found the full pic and many say that it isn't for season 2. Furthermore do you have any proof that it was actually made by the creators? It could have just been made by a fan. Especially since I can only find two of them through a google search. The guy who posted it didn't know what they were talking about. Also the creators already said that season 2 would get a new villain. If I were you i'd stay away from AvatarLastAirbender.com. The wikia is much better.

Offcourse it is not fake Dah?! Even the creator of this posted this how is that fake.
Ultra most info from the wikia is from the site.Just like most info on Beyblade Wikia is from WBO so that means the avatarthelastairbenderonline.com is a good source of info if you are a fan of the show

You say that as if you said it was fake and made it clear you were joking or something. It wasn't clear in the slightest. Well the wikia is much better presented. For example I couldn't even find the photo on there.

Something is wrong with you, it's all about quality,I know the wikia present their Work neatly and easier to read by the users but at the end don't you see references.That's cause people have worked soo hard to find info and they deserve credit.What am saying is Wikia just gets info from small sources.This sources are the ones that are really important.They keep us updated and if they providing news then we will have to wait for each episode to know what will happen

I was looking at the wrong site. Yes it's good but I still prefer a wikia format. Anyway you still haven't owned up for anything(the stupid assumptions, not making it obvious that the pics wasn't official etc.)

But atleast by looking at different sources you discover different stuff.

Not really if it's all put on the wikia anyway which it is.

I only go to the Wikia to see what happened on the latest episode because they have some epic synopsis.