World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 (/Thread-Product-B-186-Random-Booster-Vol-26-Roar-Bahamut-Gg-Mm-10)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - originalzankye - Jun. 18, 2021

Moment feels like a meme copy of Guard, I doubt it'll be good but I can't wait for the anime to do some joke like how moment has invincible defense

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - NoNotYou - Jun. 18, 2021

(Jun. 18, 2021  8:42 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Moment feels like a meme copy of Guard, I doubt it'll be good but I can't wait for the anime to do some joke like how moment has invincible defense

And then mention it once and never again lol.

Anyways, Bahamut is even cooler than I expected. While I didn't expect much from Moment it's still cooler than I thought it would be, and I like the high mode gimmick. It's side view is weird though lol. Then again aren't all db bey side views weird.

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - Valtryek Aoi - Jun. 18, 2021

Moment is Guard but with extra steps.

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - ZionandBirddo - Jun. 18, 2021

Moment is the evolution of Quest and Guard we all wanted for the memes

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - DeltaZakuro - Jun. 18, 2021

So glad there is no High Metal Survive. TT ain't that stupid.

Overall, I really like Roar Bahamut a lot. 10 armor looks cool, gimmick seems useful for once and its overall color scheme is just super good.

The other beys seem pretty solid too. Definitely aiming for DranzerV2

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - KinkoUsagi - Jun. 18, 2021

Wait. Why is Moment bad? Guard's main issue was the ring wasn't free-spinning and this fixed that. Will it be better than Drift or Mobius? Probably not, but most defensive drivers won't.

Also, really happy World Dragon has a yellow Moment. The Beyblades also look better than their photos; especially the two Roars.

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - Jinbee - Jun. 18, 2021

To give my thoughts on the two most major pulls:

Roar Bahamut looks fantastic, as expected. I love the Bahamut line and this is no exception, definitely good for my collection. The gimmick isn't really different from Dread Bahamut, including how it works, but that's fine, and it actually does form more of a circle than the other Bahamuts so far. It's funny how the 10 weight is tucked in the layer in lower mode too. Gg, always good to have that. Mm (Moment) is such a weird driver, it's like Guard, but instead of going up and down, the ring tilts in angles (almost uncomfortably so) and free spins, and it has a free rotating ball, not like Orbit but like a Gyro mechanism. It's weird but interesting, I suppose. Overall a really great pull and my first priority.

The Dranzer V2 pull hooohooooooo, wow, this one's a beauty. That Dranzer V2 layer looks beautiful, and doesn't feel like there's a lot of compromise for their design, it's nearly perfect. What I absolutely adore is how they use the Cross disk, they added the stickers to make it like the blade base, and along with the bulkier Reboot driver, it does work, it really comes across as the blade base. Dragoon V2 did do this too with the stickers on the disk, but Wheel didn't look as blade base like. Dranzer V2 does it really well, and this is a pull I must get.

The rest are just okay, nothing particularly noteworthy outside of that nice clear Spriggan chip and yellow World. The clear Just looks nice but I don't care about Just. Revolve is a bit tiring to get because it feels like nearly every RBV has them now, and orange is not really a new colour for it.

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - Zeutron - Jun. 18, 2021

(Jun. 16, 2021  11:17 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:09 PM)Orbit Wrote: Well they’re saying that there are no teeth and the only thing it’s relying on is the lucifer rubber and gen rubber

Yeah, I know that it will still make the Beyblade super hard to burst

I don't think that it is quite so simple. There is certainly a reason why they did not give it teeth to go along with the rubber, tt obviously would not make the Fafnir chip just to make a chip that was far better than it. While it may not always be the actual case, tt wants all the chips to be good at their own thing. In theory, rubber elasticity would make the Bahamut chip more suited to be able to take certain types of hits so they have designed this chip with the idea of it being useful for particular combinations.

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - BladerGem - Jun. 18, 2021

I don't know if it's just me, but the Moment driver looks... uncomfortably wobbly/loose. I was excited for a new Bahamut, and the Chip + Layer look great, but so far, everything else in this RB looks rather... underwhelming to me.

As someone who doesn't have a huge disposable income and doesn't care about recolors, I'm probably going to pass on this RB like I usually do.

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - MagikHorse - Jun. 20, 2021

(Jun. 18, 2021  7:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:17 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Yeah, I know that it will still make the Beyblade super hard to burst

I don't think that it is quite so simple. There is certainly a reason why they did not give it teeth to go along with the rubber, tt obviously would not make the Fafnir chip just to make a chip that was far better than it. While it may not always be the actual case, tt wants all the chips to be good at their own thing. In theory, rubber elasticity would make the Bahamut chip more suited to be able to take certain types of hits so they have designed this chip with the idea of it being useful for particular combinations.

Orrrrr... they designed it to look enticing and make money for people looking to try out the gimmick. Pretty sure you're overthinking it.

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - Orbit - Jun. 20, 2021

(Jun. 18, 2021  7:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:17 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Yeah, I know that it will still make the Beyblade super hard to burst

To be honest the rubber chip gimmick should’ve been fafnir’s thing. Rubber EVERYWHERE!

That’s probably what the next fafnir is gonna be isn’t it…

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - Zeutron - Jun. 21, 2021

(Jun. 20, 2021  10:40 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  7:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I don't think that it is quite so simple. There is certainly a reason why they did not give it teeth to go along with the rubber, tt obviously would not make the Fafnir chip just to make a chip that was far better than it. While it may not always be the actual case, tt wants all the chips to be good at their own thing. In theory, rubber elasticity would make the Bahamut chip more suited to be able to take certain types of hits so they have designed this chip with the idea of it being useful for particular combinations.

Orrrrr... they designed it to look enticing and make money for people looking to try out the gimmick. Pretty sure you're overthinking it.

Hah maybe I am, although I don't think it would be a stretch to say that it is the reason why they didn't give it teeth since they design all the chips/cores with the idea of them being equal and suited for different purposes (at least in theory, never the actual case in testing).

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - BeyCrafter - Jun. 21, 2021

(Jun. 20, 2021  11:08 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  7:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I don't think that it is quite so simple. There is certainly a reason why they did not give it teeth to go along with the rubber, tt obviously would not make the Fafnir chip just to make a chip that was far better than it. While it may not always be the actual case, tt wants all the chips to be good at their own thing. In theory, rubber elasticity would make the Bahamut chip more suited to be able to take certain types of hits so they have designed this chip with the idea of it being useful for particular combinations.

To be honest the rubber chip gimmick should’ve been fafnir’s thing. Rubber EVERYWHERE!

Bahamut has it because of Dread Bahamut with the Gen weight. Fafnir's thing is the rubber layer.

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - Zeutron - Jun. 21, 2021

(Jun. 20, 2021  11:08 PM)Orbit Wrote:

I guess it was meant to be based off of gen... yeah of course it was  >_<

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - TrickyNick - Jun. 21, 2021

Partially hoping Roar Bahamut has awful competitive usage, so its individual price doesn't skyrocket past $100 for a single confirmed booster, but that probably won't be the case. Then again, I suppose Hollow Deathscyther exists to disprove the whole competitive usage thing.

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - LJ-Blader - Jun. 21, 2021

Okay, here are my thoughts on the Random Booster

Roar Bahamut - Looks awesome, love Giga, and hope moment does well

Roar Fafnir - Kind of sad… 00 and revolve are exactly rare, or competitive, but recollect looks good

Dranzer V2 - LOVE remakes and can’t wait to get my hands in this, also love revolvers armors

Dynamite Ragnaruk - Just… just, why? And with Nexus.

World Dragon - Love it! First dragon recolor with moment as well, definitely going to pick this up

Variant Spriggan - Mixed feelings about this… Love a second Spriggan and covert looks cool, but high hold…. Wish it had a double chassis

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - TitanDragon - Jun. 21, 2021

Are there any move names that Basara can use that don’t sound like someone will cringe? I could only think of Roar Guard or Roar Circle but that’s sounds bad. What kinda move names could we expect from this bey?

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - Orbit - Jun. 22, 2021

(Jun. 21, 2021  11:54 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Are there any move names that Basara can use that don’t sound like someone will cringe? I could only think of Roar Guard or Roar Circle but that’s sounds bad. What kinda move names could we expect from this bey?

Roaring Thunder as an attack sounds cool,  Moment Counter or Moment Break sounds good, Roaring Stop would work if the tip gimmick is like guard and quest. I can’t think of much else

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - WickedHero - Jun. 24, 2021

T-club sure hella fast.

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - MagikHorse - Jun. 24, 2021

(Jun. 21, 2021  12:37 AM)TrickyNick Wrote: Partially hoping Roar Bahamut has awful competitive usage, so its individual price doesn't skyrocket past $100 for a single confirmed booster, but that probably won't be the case. Then again, I suppose Hollow Deathscyther exists to disprove the whole competitive usage thing.

How so? Hollow is a competitive worthy base, even if the chip, disk, frame, and driver aren't.

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - Lego bey god - Jun. 27, 2021

How come everyone thought moment was going to be trash, from what I've seen it has decent lad and can't even be knocked out the stadium, well the db stadium I haven't seen it in a standard stadium yet.

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - TitanDragon - Jun. 27, 2021

What move is Basara likely gonna use with this? Roar Guard or Roar Circle?

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - StookyWaffles - Jun. 27, 2021

From what I've seen for World Dragon, it looks like there aren't any stickers for the left -spinning side of World which is a little disappointing

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - originalzankye - Jun. 28, 2021

Managed to get the prize at least, I think Roar/Bahamut are solid parts and I think that Moment is trash lol

RE: B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10 - PinkRose - Jun. 29, 2021

Huh, Moment isn't half as bad as I thought it would be. It does have some staying power when it comes to stamina matches, but I highly doubt it'll be able to match stuff like Drift or Zone'+Z.