World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Dark-Legacy-of-the-Shinobi-World-Naruto-Fan-Fiction)

Pages: 1 2

Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 02, 2021

Hey! Naruto Fans! (Lol) Come here. This is a Fan Fiction about Naruto, what happens after the Fourth great Shinobi World War.

DeltaZakuro
Eclipse Force
6Jupiter5
Fshy InstinctYT

Summary: Naruto becomes Hokage. He is burdened with task of keeping the village safe. But will he able to carry out his task? And what about his son? His daughter? What path will they choose? Will Sasuke, remain on his new chosen path, or will he turn back to his old path?

This will be in Limited Third Person Point of View. Every 3-5 chapters, the POW switches to another character.

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) - Eclipse Force - Mar. 03, 2021

Very good idea actually, genuinely excited for this one

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) - SeaBASS90 - Mar. 03, 2021

I think I could follow along but I'll have to watch the show first lol

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 03, 2021

(Mar. 03, 2021  2:32 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Very good idea actually, genuinely excited for this one
Yeh next chapter comes in 1-7 days

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 03, 2021

The two things I want to see:
Kakashi as hokage
Formation of Kara

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 03, 2021

(Mar. 03, 2021  5:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The two things I want to see:
Kakashi as hokage
Formation of Kara

Kakashi already stepped down to let naruto be hokage

I wish Kakashi didn't lose his Sharingan

Chapter One:
Eclipse Force
6Jupiter5

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) - The Blacknight - Mar. 03, 2021

...u do realize deltazakuro is still watching the anime?

(Mar. 03, 2021  5:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ...u do realize deltazakuro is still watching the anime?
wdym

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) - The Blacknight - Mar. 03, 2021

(Mar. 03, 2021  5:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ...u do realize deltazakuro is still watching the anime?
wdym

dont a him he'll get spoilers

(Mar. 03, 2021  5:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: wdym

dont a him he'll get spoilers

a Him?
wth?

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) - Free... Hoya - Mar. 03, 2021

(Mar. 03, 2021  5:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: dont a him he'll get spoilers

a Him?
wth?

Dont @ him, he's saying.

(Mar. 03, 2021  7:25 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: a Him?
wth?

Dont @ him, he's saying.

I didn't

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) - Free... Hoya - Mar. 03, 2021

(Mar. 03, 2021  7:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  7:25 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Dont @ him, he's saying.

I didn't

Well your first post.

(Mar. 03, 2021  7:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  7:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I didn't

Well your first post.

Yes because their the only ppl who i occasionally talk to on WBO watch naruto

(Mar. 03, 2021  7:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  7:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well your first post.

Yes because their the only ppl who i occasionally talk to on WBO watch naruto
Yeh ik I just said what he meant.

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) - SeaBASS90 - Mar. 03, 2021

Wait so will a new chapter be posted daily?

(Mar. 03, 2021  7:40 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Wait so will a new chapter be posted daily?

Nah it's more like I'll post chapters whenever I want but sometimes I estimate when I will post the chapter here, and then I just type it into my Fan Fic

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 05, 2021

I think I'll quit this fan fic since no one's reading it

Cancelled Fan Fic

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) Cancelled - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 05, 2021

(Mar. 05, 2021  2:59 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I think I'll quit this fan fic since no one's reading it

Cancelled Fan Fic

you're quitting because no one is reading your fanfic? well you need to have patience.

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) Cancelled - Free... Hoya - Mar. 05, 2021

You haven't posted a chapter tho.

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) Cancelled - SeaBASS90 - Mar. 05, 2021

(Mar. 05, 2021  2:59 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I think I'll quit this fan fic since no one's reading it

Cancelled Fan Fic

You haven't posted a chapter. And you're quitting. Not even a GG man, just a G. keep going I wanted to read this. Also, I don't mean to brag (and I actually mean that), but I think how my Fan Fic has a few people tagging along with it is that I strictly post a chapter everyday, 5 days a week. So, please, write this Fan Fic. I wanna see what you can do.

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) Cancelled - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 05, 2021

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:19 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:

Cancelled Fan Fic

You haven't posted a chapter. And you're quitting. Not even a GG man, just a G. keep going I wanted to read this. Also, I don't mean to brag (and I actually mean that), but I think how my Fan Fic has a few people tagging along with it is that I strictly post a chapter everyday, 5 days a week. So, please, write this Fan Fic. I wanna see what you can do.

Yes I did post one chapter

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) Cancelled - SeaBASS90 - Mar. 05, 2021

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:27 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:19 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: You haven't posted a chapter. And you're quitting. Not even a GG man, just a G. keep going I wanted to read this. Also, I don't mean to brag (and I actually mean that), but I think how my Fan Fic has a few people tagging along with it is that I strictly post a chapter everyday, 5 days a week. So, please, write this Fan Fic. I wanna see what you can do.

Yes I did post one chapter

Well ya posted 1 chapter. Huge upgrade from 0. Just continue it

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) Cancelled - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 05, 2021

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:28 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:27 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Yes I did post one chapter

Well ya posted 1 chapter. Huge upgrade from 0. Just continue it

sure fine I'll post it later not today tho

I already have another fan fic which is more popular so I should work on that.

RE: Dark Legacy of the Shinobi World (Naruto Fan Fiction) - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 09, 2021

I'm officially quitting this fan fiction