World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (/Thread-Guild-Dragon-Dracha-Gacha)

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - Pixi - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:05 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:00 PM)Pixi Wrote: sparking episode 29 was hyuga vs valt but the title was called 'defeat valt!'
yeah and for the 2nd one i feel like nostalgia blinds people sometimes but ehhhhh

just saw that the sparking episode 31 thread had like 800 posts wth

I'm pretty sure that 31 was Valt vs Lean which should explain the 800 posts.

valt fans were raging lol

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - PinkRose - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:06 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:05 PM)i\m batman Wrote: I'm pretty sure that 31 was Valt vs Lean which should explain the 800 posts.

valt fans were raging lol

Fear the rage of the fans of a 15-year-old cinnamon roll, for they will never stop talking about how the whole match was 'plot armor'.
It lowkey was tho

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:08 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:06 PM)Pixi Wrote: valt fans were raging lol

Fear the rage of the fans of a 15-year-old cinnamon roll, for they will never stop talking about how the whole match was 'plot armor'.
It lowkey was tho
i fear toxic valt fans  Smith
like damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - PinkRose - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:10 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:08 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Fear the rage of the fans of a 15-year-old cinnamon roll, for they will never stop talking about how the whole match was 'plot armor'.
It lowkey was tho
i fear toxic valt fans  Smith
like damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

All toxic fans for that matter

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:12 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:10 PM)Pixi Wrote: i fear toxic valt fans  Smith
like damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

All toxic fans for that matter

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:16 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:12 PM)PinkRose Wrote: All toxic fans for that matter

Ohhhh Lord, anything but those and the Free fangirls.
I also recently discovered some Lui fangirls that are a bit too vocal about their love for the guy and damn, it's annoying too.

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - Free... Hoya - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:18 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

I also recently discovered some Lui fangirls that are a bit too vocal about their love for the guy and damn, it's annoying too.

I want to hear about the free fangirls, where do you see them?

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:21 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:18 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Ohhhh Lord, anything but those and the Free fangirls.

I want to hear about the free fangirls, where do you see them?

Wattpad and Pinterest mainly.

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - Free... Hoya - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:21 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:21 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I want to hear about the free fangirls, where do you see them?

Wattpad and Pinterest mainly.
Ohhhhh, i use pinterest for my pfps. Haven't seen any.

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:18 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

if ranzo fangirls appear, im literally done  Argh!

Nothing wrong with fangirling but sheesh don't take it too far.

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Nothing wrong with fangirling but sheesh don't take it too far.

on pinterest i found a bunch of cursed fanart about beyburst characters 
im not kidding
Smith

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:28 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Nothing wrong with fangirling but sheesh don't take it too far.

on pinterest i found a bunch of cursed fanart about beyburst characters 
im not kidding
Smith

Ah yeh I can still remember the free x Hikaru one uck.

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - #Fafnir - Apr. 21, 2021

Is there any reason why team conversations aren't taking place over Discord or Skype? This thread is breaking a good many rules, most of which relate to overactivity. The thread title itself encourages this type of behavior.
The WBO isn't a chat room; it's a place for civilized discussion between the Beyblade community over Beyblade-related topics.
Quote:3. Make posts people want to read!
Worldbeyblade.org is a place for discussions about Beyblade, and is only as fun as you make it. Put thought into your posts and contribute to the conversation, and only create new topics in the proper forums if existing topics don’t exist.
TL;DR: The WBO isn't the place to have discussions with your team.

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:24 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:18 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Ohhhh Lord, anything but those and the Free fangirls.
if ranzo fangirls appear, im literally done  Argh!

*claps hands over mouth before I mention the Ranzo edits on Pinterest that were probably done by fangirls*

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - Ryuga's Son - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:00 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:54 PM)i\m batman Wrote: I'm not going through the Ep 29 thread. All I saw was that it has 24 pages which means SOMETHING obviously happened lol. As for the 2nd one, the title makes it pretty clear what the brawling arguments could have been about.

yes. I read the whole thing.

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:31 PM)PinkRose Wrote: [quote='Pixi' pid='1757933' dateline='1619029444']
if ranzo fangirls appear, im literally done  :argh:

*claps hands over mouth before I mention the Ranzo edits on Pinterest that were probably done by fangirls*

More like 97 percent of the fanbase of Ranzo is girls.

(Apr. 21, 2021  6:46 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:44 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: what thread? Quote me and post link of the thread.

sparking episode 29 
and that one thread about og saga vs metal vs burst thread
sheshhh

I created the og saga vrs metal saga vrs burst thread

Wow someone reported our team. For nothing.

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - Dragon Blader Z - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:31 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Is there any reason why team conversations aren't taking place over Discord or Skype? This thread is breaking a good many rules, most of which relate to overactivity. The thread title itself encourages this type of behavior.
The WBO isn't a chat room; it's a place for civilized discussion between the Beyblade community over Beyblade-related topics.
Quote:3. Make posts people want to read!
Worldbeyblade.org is a place for discussions about Beyblade, and is only as fun as you make it. Put thought into your posts and contribute to the conversation, and only create new topics in the proper forums if existing topics don’t exist.

Wow we talk about dragon related bey stuff sometimes.

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha - Ryuga's Son - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  8:07 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: [quote='#Fafnir' pid='1757937' dateline='1619029891']
Is there any reason why team conversations aren't taking place over Discord or Skype? This thread is breaking a good many rules, most of which relate to overactivity. The thread title itself encourages this type of behavior.

I can't be on anywhere else. Other teams did this before, but i never say you or anyone else complain.

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha - Dragon Blader Z - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  8:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  8:07 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:31 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Is there any reason why team conversations aren't taking place over Discord or Skype? This thread is breaking a good many rules, most of which relate to overactivity. The thread title itself encourages this type of behavior.

I can't be on anywhere else. Other teams did this before, but i never say you or anyone else complain.
Yeah and were trying to be nice

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha - #Fafnir - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  8:07 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:

Wow we talk about dragon related bey stuff sometimes.

I'm not saying that y'all don't talk about Beyblade-related stuff, but you did acknowledge your awareness of going off-topic with the last word of your sentence. And again, as mentioned in my last post, the WBO isn't a chat room.
(Apr. 21, 2021  8:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  8:07 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: [quote='#Fafnir' pid='1757937' dateline='1619029891']

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha - PinkRose - Apr. 21, 2021

Hm, I guess that's fair.
Do you guys have Discord? I can create a server.

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha - valtaoi_007 - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  11:13 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Hm, I guess that's fair.

nope
sorry

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha - Pixi - Apr. 22, 2021

yep
im on the wbo discord actually

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha - valtaoi_007 - Apr. 22, 2021

maybe we can chat on MK chat or idk a reddit subforum (nah)
I dont have discord which is sad

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha - i'm batman - Apr. 22, 2021

I have Discord. I'm on the WBO and Beyblade Burst Rivals servers too (tho I've never posted on either lol).