World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (/Thread-Guild-Dragon-Dracha-Gacha)

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - valtaoi_007 - Apr. 21, 2021

so how many people veto it? (me included)
if there are more people that vetoed it the law will be vetoed
and did Ryuga's son aprove the law or just didnt vetoe it? (if he didnt aproove but didnt veto it will count as neither

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - PinkRose - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  2:25 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: so how many people veto it? (me included)
and did Ryuga's son aprove the law or just didnt vetoe it? (if he didnt aproove but didnt veto it will count as neither

He approved and we can't veto the laws because we're not leader or vice-leader.

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - valtaoi_007 - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  2:56 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  2:25 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: so how many people veto it? (me included)

He approved and we can't veto the laws because we're not leader or vice-leader.

well
we can etiher protest 
or just go ahead and move to BC bladers and turn into BC Bumpers

also
accidental bump

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - pika2442 - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  2:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  2:56 AM)PinkRose Wrote: He approved and we can't veto the laws because we're not leader or vice-leader.

well
we can etiher protest 

also
accidental bump

*gasp* you cant do that! thats treason!

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - Ryuga's Son - Apr. 21, 2021

I believe I approved.

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - i'm batman - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  2:56 AM)PinkRose Wrote: He approved and we can't veto the laws because we're not leader or vice-leader.

well
we can etiher protest 

also
accidental bump

Y'know, Free... Hoya said she would allow one bump per day and will choose who should do it, so it's not like bumping is entirely banned. As for why I didn't veto the law, I simply don't want myself or you guys getting in trouble for breaking the site's rules.

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - pika2442 - Apr. 21, 2021

what is a bump anyway?

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - Pixi - Apr. 21, 2021

[Image: tenor.gif]

(Apr. 21, 2021  2:48 PM)Pixi Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

;-; /;-;\ .-. .--. .---. .----. .-----.

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - Free... Hoya - Apr. 21, 2021

Why you gotta put that up for?

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - PinkRose - Apr. 21, 2021

well
we can etiher protest 

also
accidental bump

Idk, I think it's kinda fair. We just gotta know who bumps on what day now.

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - Ryuga's Son - Apr. 21, 2021

Hey Guys! Um I kinda wrote a book, you might wanna try it. Give it a try if you want: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Series-Name-The-War-of-Three-Worlds-The-Six-Entities-My-Book?pid=1757851#pid1757851

guys we can protest against free.. hoya if we spam the fafnir breaking gif

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - Free... Hoya - Apr. 21, 2021

Bro I feel like I've upset everyone.

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - eggblader - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  6:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Bro I feel like I've upset everyone.

not me. you're fine

(Apr. 21, 2021  6:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Bro I feel like I've upset everyone.

nah man i was joking i swear
idrc about bumps LOL

I only said because of the rules and because all I see is bumps lol.

(Apr. 21, 2021  6:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Bro I feel like I've upset everyone.

nah you're fine. You're a member and a friend.

(Apr. 21, 2021  6:11 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I only said because of the rules and because all I see is bumps lol.

Yes It makes sense. The law is placed. Only one bump per day for everybody

Oh ok I'm glad no one's mad, also I'm so tired cuz I'm fasting.

man, was reading old threads about sparking and sheeshhhh people were arguing a lot

(Apr. 21, 2021  6:22 PM)Pixi Wrote: man, was reading old threads about sparking and sheeshhhh people were arguing a lot

what thread? Quote me and post link of the thread.

(Apr. 21, 2021  6:44 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:22 PM)Pixi Wrote: man, was reading old threads about sparking and sheeshhhh people were arguing a lot

what thread? Quote me and post link of the thread.

sparking episode 29 
and that one thread about og saga vs metal vs burst thread
sheshhh

RE: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (Please Bump this Thread) - i'm batman - Apr. 21, 2021

(Apr. 21, 2021  6:46 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:44 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: what thread? Quote me and post link of the thread.

sparking episode 29 
sheshhh

I'm not going through the Ep 29 thread. All I saw was that it has 24 pages which means SOMETHING obviously happened lol. As for the 2nd one, the title makes it pretty clear what the brawling arguments could have been about.

(Apr. 21, 2021  6:54 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:46 PM)Pixi Wrote: sparking episode 29 
sheshhh

I'm not going through the Ep 29 thread. All I saw was that it has 24 pages which means SOMETHING obviously happened lol. As for the 2nd one, the title makes it pretty clear what the brawling arguments could have been about.

sparking episode 29 was hyuga vs valt but the title was called 'defeat valt!'
yeah and for the 2nd one i feel like nostalgia blinds people sometimes but ehhhhh

just saw that the sparking episode 31 thread had like 800 posts wth

(Apr. 21, 2021  7:00 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:54 PM)i\m batman Wrote: I'm not going through the Ep 29 thread. All I saw was that it has 24 pages which means SOMETHING obviously happened lol. As for the 2nd one, the title makes it pretty clear what the brawling arguments could have been about.

sparking episode 29 was hyuga vs valt but the title was called 'defeat valt!'
yeah and for the 2nd one i feel like nostalgia blinds people sometimes but ehhhhh

just saw that the sparking episode 31 thread had like 800 posts wth

I'm pretty sure that 31 was Valt vs Lean which should explain the 800 posts.