World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (/Thread-Guild-Dragon-Dracha-Gacha)

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - Ryuga's Son - Apr. 07, 2021

(Apr. 07, 2021  7:30 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  7:19 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I still don't know which Hakuryuu it is. Can u link a picture or sth?

Hakuryuu is a white dragon, but I first heard of it from watching yona of the dawn.
Hakuryuu is one of the bets dragons

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - Free... Hoya - Apr. 07, 2021

(Apr. 07, 2021  8:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  7:30 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Hakuryuu is a white dragon, but I first heard of it from watching yona of the dawn.
Hakuryuu is one of the bets dragons

I know right, my favourite ever lol.

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - Ryuga's Son - Apr. 07, 2021

(Apr. 07, 2021  8:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  8:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Hakuryuu is one of the bets dragons

I know right, my favourite ever lol.

my favorite is L Drago.

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - Free... Hoya - Apr. 07, 2021

(Apr. 07, 2021  8:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  8:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I know right, my favourite ever lol.

my favorite is L Drago.

Well also fafnir as well.
Btw what are you up to on Yona of the dawn. 
Like did you figure out that yona is the reincarnation of the crimson dragon King, king hiryuu. I think it was 100% confirmed in the manga later on.

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - valtaoi_007 - Apr. 07, 2021

hello there

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - valtaoi_007 - Apr. 08, 2021

RAGING BUMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnevergonnagiveyouupAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - i'm batman - Apr. 08, 2021

(Apr. 08, 2021  2:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: RAGING BUMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnevergonnagiveyouupAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

And here I thought anything in uppercase was more annoying than anything in lowercase (nevergonnaletyoudown), but I stand corrected.

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - valtaoi_007 - Apr. 08, 2021

(Apr. 08, 2021  2:21 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  2:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: RAGING BUMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnevergonnagiveyouupAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

And here I thought anything in uppercase was more annoying than anything in lowercase (nevergonnaletyoudown), but I stand corrected.

Yeah you are very correct (nevergonnarunaroundanddesertyou) its annoying but thats how you text that you are screaming

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - i'm batman - Apr. 08, 2021

(Apr. 08, 2021  2:24 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  2:21 PM)i\m batman Wrote: And here I thought anything in uppercase was more annoying than anything in lowercase (nevergonnaletyoudown), but I stand corrected.

Yeah you are very correct (nevergonnarunaroundanddesertyou) its annoying but thats how you text that you are screaming

What I would like to know is how you smoothly switched from screaming to singing (nevergonnamakeyoucry) and back to screaming again. It would be a handy skill irl to scare people.

(Apr. 08, 2021  2:30 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  2:24 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Yeah you are very correct (nevergonnarunaroundanddesertyou) its annoying but thats how you text that you are screaming

What I would like to know is how you smoothly switched from screaming to singing (nevergonnamakeyoucry) and back to screaming again. It would be a handy skill irl to scare people.

Lol I wish I could (nevergonnasaygoodbye) do that irl, but only people in musicals can

(Apr. 08, 2021  2:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  2:30 PM)i\m batman Wrote: What I would like to know is how you smoothly switched from screaming to singing (nevergonnamakeyoucry) and back to screaming again. It would be a handy skill irl to scare people.

Lol I wish I could (nevergonnasaygoodbye) do that irl, but only people in musicals can

Yeah, that's the harsh (nevergonnatellalieandhurtyou) reality. Whew, finished the chorus.

(Apr. 08, 2021  2:35 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  2:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Lol I wish I could (nevergonnasaygoodbye) do that irl, but only people in musicals can

Yeah, that's the harsh (nevergonnatellalieandhurtyou) reality. Whew, finished the chorus.

yeah its really sad I cant (we'veknowneachotherforsolong) do that irl but I can continue the song

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - Pixi - Apr. 08, 2021

[Image: 54ubsr.jpg]

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - Ryuga's Son - Apr. 08, 2021

(Apr. 07, 2021  8:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  8:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: my favorite is L Drago.

Well also fafnir as well.
Like did you figure out that yona is the reincarnation of the crimson dragon King, king hiryuu. I think it was 100% confirmed in the manga later on.

Yes, I'm on that part, was quite a suprise.

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - Free... Hoya - Apr. 08, 2021

(Apr. 08, 2021  3:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  8:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well also fafnir as well.

Yes, I'm on that part, was quite a suprise.

Well it was obvious she was linked to the crimson dragon from the start, patiently waiting for the next chapter.

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - Ryuga's Son - Apr. 08, 2021

King Dragon Soaring Bumper!

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - PinkRose - Apr. 08, 2021

(Apr. 08, 2021  2:30 PM)i\m batman Wrote: What I would like to know is how you smoothly switched from screaming to singing (nevergonnamakeyoucry) and back to screaming again. It would be a handy skill irl to scare people.

I think I can actually do that.

(Apr. 08, 2021  2:50 PM)Pixi Wrote: [Image: 54ubsr.jpg]
Why did I think of Gru when I saw this?

(Apr. 08, 2021  2:37 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  2:35 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Yeah, that's the harsh (nevergonnatellalieandhurtyou) reality. Whew, finished the chorus.

yeah its really sad I cant (we'veknowneachotherforsolong) do that irl but I can continue the song

Sorry couldn't continue it, I'd almost forgotten I had a class, actually I have another in 10 min lol

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - Free... Hoya - Apr. 08, 2021

I think the zodiac dragons look cool especially the virgo one.

RE: Dragon Bumpers Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - PinkRose - Apr. 08, 2021

I've always liked Dragons with a Wind/Ice motif for some reason. They just look really pure and shiny and generally cool.

I would like an electric dragon, just zap everyone. Or just the power it self.

(Apr. 08, 2021  8:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I would like an electric dragon, just zap everyone. Or just the power it self.

Here is your wish: https://www.google.com/search?q=electric+dragon&rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS948&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=LCoM_pP7JgCULM%252CH5oyydU1okVbIM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTfLXVHxlgc8qucMdVdqrdq-f44uA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiPl8rUt-_vAhUtmeAKHW5VBiIQ9QF6BAgSEAE&biw=1300&bih=580&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=LCoM_pP7JgCULM

(Apr. 08, 2021  8:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I would like an electric dragon, just zap everyone. Or just the power it self.

Here is your wish: https://www.google.com/search?q=electric+dragon&rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS948&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=LCoM_pP7JgCULM%252CH5oyydU1okVbIM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTfLXVHxlgc8qucMdVdqrdq-f44uA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiPl8rUt-_vAhUtmeAKHW5VBiIQ9QF6BAgSEAE&biw=1300&bih=580&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=LCoM_pP7JgCULM

Aha but ohh yeh reminds me of cole's dragon or something. I haven't seen in a while. From ninjago.

(Apr. 08, 2021  9:01 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Here is your wish: https://www.google.com/search?q=electric+dragon&rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS948&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=LCoM_pP7JgCULM%252CH5oyydU1okVbIM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTfLXVHxlgc8qucMdVdqrdq-f44uA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiPl8rUt-_vAhUtmeAKHW5VBiIQ9QF6BAgSEAE&biw=1300&bih=580&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=LCoM_pP7JgCULM

Aha but ohh yeh reminds me of cole's dragon or something. I haven't seen in a while. From ninjago.

I think you mean jay but it depends on what cole dragon you are talking about (he has 2 of them, one of them fused with the others to form the white 4 headed dragon)

(Apr. 08, 2021  9:30 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  9:01 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Aha but ohh yeh reminds me of cole's dragon or something. I haven't seen in a while. From ninjago.

I think you mean jay but it depends on what cole dragon you are talking about (he has 2 of them, one of them fused with the others to form the white 4 headed dragon)

Yeh I meant Jay whoops. Its been a while since I've seen ninjago.