World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Rurouni Kenshin - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Rurouni Kenshin (/Thread-Rurouni-Kenshin)

Rurouni Kenshin - Cye Kinomiya - May. 12, 2008

Okay so this was one of the anime of my childhood. I was talking about it with a friend today and I remembered how much I loved it. It is definitely in my top five favorite anime ever.

RE: Rurouni Kenshin - AnnieDuck - May. 12, 2008

the ending of the manga made me bawl

RE: Rurouni Kenshin - Train - May. 12, 2008

I own every volume of the manga and I've seen both OVA's. It's a legendary series. To fully understand the last bit of the manga (particularly the back story of Kenshin and Tomoe) I had to read it several times. The politics and history of pre-meji Japan is complicated, but yeah it's like my all time favourite.

RE: Rurouni Kenshin - Alice - May. 12, 2008

I have volumes 1-7 in manga and I am really enjoying it! I think the art is beautiful and the history lessons and a really lovely bonus.

How many volumes are there altogether?

RE: Rurouni Kenshin - AnnieDuck - May. 12, 2008

28. It's a looong series.

RE: Rurouni Kenshin - Pich - May. 17, 2008

i havent had time to watch much of the show all the way thru but i loved this show as a kid. its my favorite anime tieing with samurai champloo.

RE: Rurouni Kenshin - Tototototototo - May. 18, 2008

My brother owns all the volumes, and I have the Kyoto arc on DVD. It will always be one of my favorites.

RE: Rurouni Kenshin - Cye Kinomiya - May. 18, 2008

The Kyoto arc is my favorite. Kenshin vs Seijuro Smile

My favorite fight ever was Kenshin vs. Saito in the dojo.

RE: Rurouni Kenshin - kira1 - Feb. 17, 2011

I own all the episodes of that show and samuri X and the movie as well

RE: Rurouni Kenshin - Nano - Feb. 17, 2011

HOLY NECRO POST BATMAN!!!!!

Seriously people. Why must you bump a old thread with worthless stuff?

RE: Rurouni Kenshin - Pimpju - Feb. 17, 2011

I am a massive fan of the series, although I found from around Volume 13 onwards I became less interested (with the exception of some of the main fights, i.e, Shishio, Seijuro) and I really didn't like the last arc, although Kenshin's past was quite interesting.

The gradual simplification of the art signalled the descent into a more childish manga IMO.

RE: Rurouni Kenshin - Wizard - Feb. 17, 2011

I actually just got the first Manga of this from the library a few days ago. It was pretty good. I liked the over all concept of the series. But it was a bit too dirty for my liking... I pretty much stopped reading like 2 chapters after the pick-pocketing kid bit one of the gang members in his... Yeah...

RE: Rurouni Kenshin - Benjohadi - Feb. 18, 2011

i like this anime too...but the ending is not satisfying...i really like kenshin's master..the big guy one,,dont know the name...