World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-DB-Anime-and-Manga-discussion)

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - LegendJustice - Aug. 10, 2021

I'm calling it

Astral Spriggan - Sol Spryzen or Shooting Spryzen

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Dasmind - Aug. 10, 2021

(Aug. 10, 2021  3:27 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Seems like the bad guy will not appear in this season, hope they will not give us only three new names Beys like Sparking.

Um, Rashad is the bad guy
I only see him as a copy cat

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - UnseenBurst - Aug. 10, 2021

(Aug. 10, 2021  3:35 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: I'm calling it

They're gonna keep Astral Astral, I can guarantee you that. Astral Spryzen

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - LegendJustice - Aug. 10, 2021

(Aug. 10, 2021  4:26 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

They're gonna keep Astral Astral, I can guarantee you that. Astral Spryzen

Okay

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - AcressVN - Aug. 10, 2021

(deleted, wrong thread)

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Dasmind - Aug. 10, 2021

(Aug. 10, 2021  3:34 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Isn't it usually around 9th or 10th of the month where we get some info about the next episodes? particularly ep 22, 23, 24 or 25?
Um,DranzerX13,somebody need help, sorry.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Needforspeed - Aug. 10, 2021

(Aug. 10, 2021  3:34 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Isn't it usually around 9th or 10th of the month where we get some info about the next episodes? particularly ep 22, 23, 24 or 25?
The magazine is released today and Be patient we don't know if dranzerx13 is busy or not.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - matmat30 - Aug. 10, 2021

(Aug. 10, 2021  12:16 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  3:34 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Isn't it usually around 9th or 10th of the month where we get some info about the next episodes? particularly ep 22, 23, 24  or 25?
The magazine is released today and Be patient we don't know if dranzerx13 is busy or not.

No worries, man. 👍😉

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Dread hades12 - Aug. 10, 2021

https://youtu.be/cSXoWuTeenA

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Instarez - Aug. 13, 2021

It's that time of the month again:
The September issue of Monthly CoroCoro Comic is now on sale! In this issue of Beyblade Burst, Bell is frustrated after losing to Rashad, and gets into a fight with Ranzo! The main story is that Shu Kurenai appears before the Demon King Bell with Astral Spriggan! Which one will win?! Read on everyone!
[Image: E8ofyfXVEAEev0L?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - UnseenBurst - Aug. 13, 2021

(Aug. 13, 2021  6:34 PM)Instarez Wrote: It's that time of the month again:
The September issue of Monthly CoroCoro Comic is now on sale! In this issue of Beyblade Burst, Bell is frustrated after losing to Rashad, and gets into a fight with Ranzo! The main story is that Shu Kurenai appears before the Demon King Bell with Astral Spriggan! Which one will win?! Read on everyone!

Poor Ransou, Bell can sometimes be a pain, does this Comic have anything Beyblade-related coming with it? (Other than the Manga)

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Instarez - Aug. 13, 2021

(Aug. 13, 2021  7:17 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  6:34 PM)Instarez Wrote: It's that time of the month again:

Poor Ransou, Bell can sometimes be a pain, does this Comic have anything Beyblade-related coming with it? (Other than the Manga)

Besides news, nah.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Instarez - Aug. 14, 2021

Imo the Battle Tour is pretty good so far people just don't know how it works. It's more complicated than a "go to this place, battle this guy" type deal and since many people just watch the raws they probably just assume it's random battles.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - HyperSpriggan - Aug. 15, 2021

THey don't change the first letter i think
maybe affordable spryzen lol

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Valtryek Aoi - Aug. 16, 2021

Is it me or is the DB anime kinda slacking when it comes to battle interpretation? I mean, some of the battles just don't feel as exciting compared to the earlier seasons individually devoid of character development or other things, but that's just me. They haven't even shown off Valkyrie or Bahamut's high mode yet, much less having shown high mode at all in a while. On that topic of Bahamut, Basara or Ranzo haven't got any battles recently either. Idk if my perception of time is still screwed because we only get 10min episodes per week, but I feel like they are wasting creativity and matchups for the current battles. Just Bell and Rashad VS the legends in low mode. A bit of an exaggeration, maybe.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - DeltaZakuro - Aug. 16, 2021

Yeah Bell hasn't used High Mode since his battle against Free in Episode 10 (the episode before he obtains F-Gear)

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - UnseenBurst - Aug. 16, 2021

(Aug. 16, 2021  1:59 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Yeah Bell hasn't used High Mode since his battle against Free in Episode 10 (the episode before he obtains F-Gear)

Nobody has actually, I think DB forgot about High Mode, oh well, they'll have to bring it back when Belial gets L Gear

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - DeltaZakuro - Aug. 16, 2021

Ranzo used High Mode in Ep.15 against Bahamut too but as far as I'm aware, that's the only recent use of High mode. Fafnir only used High Mode once in Ep.12. Valkyrie (Valts and Rashads), Bahamut and Spriggan are the only ones that haven't used High Mode once

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - PikaBeyblade - Aug. 16, 2021

I feel like that the new opening hints that either shu or lui is the strongest Blader by now

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Dasmind - Aug. 16, 2021

NEW GLORY REGNAR! RASHADS NEW BEY? *Speculation* Beyblade Burst Quad Drive Hasbro News - YouTube
Now I know it

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - UnseenBurst - Aug. 16, 2021

(Aug. 16, 2021  3:53 PM)Dasmind Wrote: NEW GLORY REGNAR! RASHADS NEW BEY? *Speculation* Beyblade Burst Quad Drive Hasbro News - YouTube
Now I know it

Not confirmed, speculated

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Dasmind - Aug. 16, 2021

Does someone find the new Ifrit shadow of Corocoro comics? It sometimes have review of the October beyblade

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Instarez - Aug. 16, 2021

I can't really be mad about High Mode because I never cared for it. It won't help anyways. High Mode VS Cyclone? Blow away by wind since you're directly going at the wings. High Mode VS Fafnir? Direct hit by rubber. High Mode VS Savior? It jumps and hits you with an upper, High Mode or not. High Mode VS Bahamut? Hits you directly with Moment Crash. High Mode VS Astral? Doesn't even give an advantage.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - Instarez - Aug. 17, 2021

My Corocoro is set to come on the 20th, so the Chapter summary might be a bit late for Chapter 6. I'll try to order it earlier next time, sorry guys.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion - UnseenBurst - Aug. 17, 2021

(Aug. 17, 2021  9:59 PM)Instarez Wrote: My Corocoro is set to come on the 20th, so the Chapter summary might be a bit late for Chapter 6. I'll try to order it earlier next time, sorry guys.

Don't beat yourself up, we can wait, and thanks for doing that man, I'm pretty sure I speak for the WBO when I say we can wait, and thanks! Smile