World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What is your favorite movie. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What is your favorite movie. (/Thread-What-is-your-favorite-movie)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: What is your favorite movie. - GenesisBlader - Jul. 24, 2021

(Jul. 24, 2021  2:03 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: TrollHunters Rise Of The Titans(2021) , Sky High, Legend Justice, Parental Guidance, Say Your Sorry (2021 Horror movie) Say your Sorry 2!,

wait there's a movie called Legend Justice?

RE: What is your favorite movie. - LegendJustice - Jul. 24, 2021

But Say Your Sorry 2 has not come out yet tho…

(Jul. 24, 2021  2:04 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  2:03 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: TrollHunters Rise Of The Titans(2021) , Sky High, Legend Justice, Parental Guidance, Say Your Sorry (2021 Horror movie) Say your Sorry 2!,

wait there's a movie called Legend Justice?

Yeah: I starred and acted in it

RE: What is your favorite movie. - GenesisBlader - Jul. 24, 2021

(Jul. 24, 2021  2:05 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: But Say Your Sorry 2 has not come out yet tho…

(Jul. 24, 2021  2:04 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: wait there's a movie called Legend Justice?

no way sick

RE: What is your favorite movie. - LegendJustice - Jul. 24, 2021

(Jul. 24, 2021  2:08 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  2:05 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: But Say Your Sorry 2 has not come out yet tho…

no way sick

Yeah, but Say You’re SORRY! Is gotta be my FAV horror movie of all time

Just watched the trailer and genny (main character) is out to get all bullies…

RE: What is your favorite movie. - Zektor - Aug. 12, 2021

My all-time favorite movie is Tekkonkinkreet (2006). Its a masterpiece of animation and writing.

RE: What is your favorite movie. - MrMister - Sep. 16, 2021

free guy is the best movie I've ever seen

RE: What is your favorite movie. - (Blank) - Sep. 16, 2021

Horror: Dusk 'Till Dawn. Man, that movie went upside down real fast.
Comedy: Blended, For some reason, I've watched it more times than I can count.
Action: Endgame. Tbh, that movie has to be one of the best.
Romance: Your Name. Just... chills.

RE: What is your favorite movie. - Dblader - Oct. 13, 2021

I’d say probably space jam 1

RE: What is your favorite movie. - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 17, 2021

Probably any of the Scream movies. For the celebration of the month of Spooktober, I rewatched Scream for the first time in about a year and I completely forgot how great and scary it is. I can't wait to see the new one coming out in January.

RE: What is your favorite movie. - Jdog757 - Oct. 18, 2021

Spaceballs is really funny, it’s a funny version of Star Wars. It is Pg-13 which is why I won’t get into detail but it is really funny

RE: What is your favorite movie. - BuilderROB - Oct. 18, 2021

(Oct. 18, 2021  9:10 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Spaceballs is really funny, it’s a funny version of Star Wars. It is Pg-13 which is why I won’t get into detail but it is really funny

Stuff like Avengers are PG-13, so it really just depends on the movie. A lot of Star Wars movies themselves are PG-13 I believe.

RE: What is your favorite movie. - n00bBeybladeDad - Oct. 18, 2021

My favorite movie is "Let It Ride" - it's a late-80's comedy about horse racing with Richard Dreyfous and Jennifer Tilly. I also really love Dune (the one from 1984), Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Catch Me if You Can, Kung Pow: Enter the Fist, Magnolia, Melancholia, and Boogie Nights.

My kid's favorite movie is Coraline. He also loves The Nightmare Before Christmas, all the Lego movies, and Ghostbusters.

RE: What is your favorite movie. - Jdog757 - Oct. 19, 2021

(Oct. 18, 2021  9:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2021  9:10 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Spaceballs is really funny, it’s a funny version of Star Wars. It is Pg-13 which is why I won’t get into detail but it is really funny

Stuff like Avengers are PG-13, so it really just depends on the movie. A lot of Star Wars movies themselves are PG-13 I believe.
Well since it being a old movie things were a bit different back then, the movie is a kinda inappropriate

RE: What is your favorite movie. - n00bBeybladeDad - Oct. 19, 2021

(Oct. 19, 2021  4:52 AM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2021  9:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Stuff like Avengers are PG-13, so it really just depends on the movie. A lot of Star Wars movies themselves are PG-13 I believe.
Well since it being a old movie things were a bit different back then, the movie is a kinda inappropriate

Don't let the PG-13 rating stop you! I've been watching Spaceballs since the 2nd grade - it's one of the greatest comedies of all time, and kind of tame by today's standards. 

Also Mel Brooks (the director) has a new show coming out on Hulu soon called "The History of the World Part II" which is meant to be a sequel to his original film from the 1970's which was the same title, Part I. The man has made some of the most enduring comedies of all time!

RE: What is your favorite movie. - DeltaZakuro - Dec. 09, 2021

I really love the Scream movies which is a slasher horror series which reawakened the Slasher genre in the 90's and Ghostface is probably one of the most recognizable killers in the slasher genre due to the black robes and the white demented looking ghost mask. Scream holds a special place in my heart in terms of movies as its what got me into horror movies in the first place, i won't get into too much detail as the Scream franchise as a whole is Rated R for Blood, Gore, Sexual Themes, Etc. But if you are old enough to watch these movies, i would recommend giving these a watch.

RE: What is your favorite movie. - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 10, 2021

Godzilla of course and I just watched come play

RE: What is your favorite movie. - BladerColton - Dec. 29, 2021

Demon Slayer Magen Train and Koe no katachi ( a silent voice

RE: What is your favorite movie. - Dame Dolla - Dec. 29, 2021

Favorite movie is probably Spiderman NWH but if we can add documentaries in this as movies then Ima have to say The Last Dance.

RE: What is your favorite movie. - Doublegamer2010 - Dec. 30, 2021

(Dec. 10, 2020  8:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh god I hated that Elf on the Shelves movie
Me too

Shang-chi and the legend of the ten rings.

RE: What is your favorite movie. - Legend27 - Dec. 31, 2021

Spiderman homecoming

RE: What is your favorite movie. - GhostFox - Jan. 01, 2022

Update: Spiderman No Way Home

RE: What is your favorite movie. - SpeedySuomi - Jan. 01, 2022

Maybe:
Rush (2013)
Tenet
Real Steel
Kung Fu Panda trilogy
Cars 1 and 3
Rango

RE: What is your favorite movie. - kai edits - Jan. 01, 2022

(Jan. 01, 2022  11:38 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Update: Spiderman No Way Home

It was better then eternals for sure. At least they actually had more plot!

(During the eternals there was a *cough* a scene that was for adults but it was rated pg-13)

Another thing I hate about the eternals movie was lack of character development and plot.
Not saying it to be offensive but I can write better with my eyes closed even tho I haven’t been writing for a while. 
Yeah all the other marvel movies were better.

Avengers 10/10
Spider man(excluding no way home) 9/10(still missing the og)

Iron man (5/10) it felt rushed and lacked any evidence from the comics.
Thor 2.6/10 it could of been better. Loki was the only reason why I watched it🙄🙄
Captain America 9.5/10 very good a solid story and is almost comic accurate.
Black widow 1/10 waste of time and money. Waste of good characters and taskmaster.

This my opinion so don’t get offended

RE: What is your favorite movie. - GodzillaFan101 - Jan. 21, 2022

godzilla da best

RE: What is your favorite movie. - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 06, 2022

Saw Scream (2022) in theaters when it came out and purchased it on digital just a few days ago. Here is my full honest review (Small Spoilers and some disturbing content ahead, you've been warned)