World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Team BC BLADERS - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Team BC BLADERS (/Thread-Team-BC-BLADERS)

RE: Team BC BLADERS! - EarthHelios - Nov. 20, 2020

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:40 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:39 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: So I heard he got hate threads and stuff he told me people directly told him that they hate him. Now what’s making it worse is you guys sending him backfire and he says he is a horrible person. Help him please

Hold up so he was actually going to kill him self? Because that all he had to say. If he wasn’t then what was he trying to say

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:40 AM)beykid44 Wrote: not hate threads just in real life

Can I get a direct quote of what they’re saying

this is confusing

RE: Team BC BLADERS! - beykid44 - Nov. 20, 2020

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:39 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: So I heard he got hate threads and stuff he told me people directly told him that they hate him. Now what’s making it worse is you guys sending him backfire and he says he is a horrible person. Help him please

Hold up so he was actually going to kill him self? Because that all he had to say. If he wasn’t then what was he trying to say

NOT HATE THREADS! IN REAL LIFE ANGRY FACE idk how to do it

RE: Team BC BLADERS! - Golden Freddy - Nov. 20, 2020

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:41 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:40 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Hold up so he was actually going to kill him self? Because that all he had to say. If he wasn’t then what was he trying to say

NOT HATE THREADS! IN REAL LIFE ANGRY FACE idk how to do it

Just tell me what they actually said not in your words their words. What they directly said to you

Yeah this is just all a joke

They say im ugly im stupid and some even beat me i dont really wanna talk abt it

I think we should stop and help him out

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:43 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:40 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Hold up so he was actually going to kill him self? Because that all he had to say. If he wasn’t then what was he trying to say

They say im ugly im stupid and some even beat me i dont really wanna talk abt it

Well here’s what I would do but I’m not you so this might not work.

1. Go to the principal and report what’s happening
2. If that doesn’t work go to the guidance counselor and he/she might help you
3. If that all does not work you should tell your parents
4. But if your parents can’t do anything you should look at transferring to another school
5. If that all doesn’t work out go to the gym. Lift some weights, get some muscle. And when they try and beat you again you knock their teeth out

This kid needs therapy

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:45 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:43 AM)beykid44 Wrote: They say im ugly im stupid and some even beat me i dont really wanna talk abt it

Well here’s what I would do but I’m not you so this might now work.

4. But if your parents can’t do anything you should look at transferring to another school
5. If that all doesn’t work out go to the gym. Lift some weights, get some muscle. And when they try and beat you again you knock their teeth out

ok ill try

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: This kid needs therapy

No he doesn’t. He’s getting bullied and it’s a simple fix. The depression is something that’ll be hard to over come but the bullying is nothing

Bullying is something you have to deal with the help of an adult

Also you could use therapy for depression

RE: Team BC BLADERS! - AlexTheBlader - Nov. 20, 2020

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:47 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

No he doesn’t. He’s getting bullied and it’s a simple fix. The depression is something that’ll be hard to over come but the bullying is nothing
Guys this is not a joke the only reason he called it off is because he was getting more hate of it. He is scared right now trust me, please

It would be a good idea to go to therapy for depression.

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:46 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:45 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Well here’s what I would do but I’m not you so this might now work.

ok ill try

Oh yeah if you do have to like lift weights and get some muscle so you can fight them (which is the worst possibility) you should eat meat after. After you lift and work out scientists have proven it’s pretty good to eat protein after so for example a good type of protein would be like a steak or something. But nuts are good to

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:48 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:47 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: No he doesn’t. He’s getting bullied and it’s a simple fix. The depression is something that’ll be hard to over come but the bullying is nothing
Guys this is not a joke the only reason he called it off is because he was getting more hate of it. He is scared right now trust me, please
And I’m telling him how to knock their brains in

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bullying is something you have to deal with the help of an adult

You don’t have to. I never did

Depression though is something you need to do with therapy

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:49 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:46 AM)beykid44 Wrote: ok ill try

Oh yeah if you do have to like lift weights and get some muscle so you can fight them (which is the worst possibility) you should eat meat after. After you lift and work out scientists have proven it’s pretty good to eat protein after so for example a good type of protein would be like a steak or something. But nuts are good to

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:48 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Guys this is not a joke the only reason he called it off is because he was getting more hate of it. He is scared right now trust me, please

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bullying is something you have to deal with the help of an adult

that last part aint sound right but i guess i can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: Team BC BLADERS! - AlexTheBlader - Nov. 20, 2020

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:49 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:46 AM)beykid44 Wrote: ok ill try

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:48 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Guys this is not a joke the only reason he called it off is because he was getting more hate of it. He is scared right now trust me, please

It’s the best option

If your feeling suicidal defintely go to therapy. But there are many methods

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:51 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:49 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Oh yeah if you do have to like lift weights and get some muscle so you can fight them (which is the worst possibility) you should eat meat after. After you lift and work out scientists have proven it’s pretty good to eat protein after so for example a good type of protein would be like a steak or something. But nuts are good to

It’s the best option

Just because it’s the best option that you were taught to believe doesn’t mean it’s the most effective

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:51 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:49 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Oh yeah if you do have to like lift weights and get some muscle so you can fight them (which is the worst possibility) you should eat meat after. After you lift and work out scientists have proven it’s pretty good to eat protein after so for example a good type of protein would be like a steak or something. But nuts are good to

that last part aint sound right but i guess i can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Which part?

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:52 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:51 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: It’s the best option

Just because it’s the best option that you were taught to believe doesn’t mean it’s the most effective

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:51 AM)beykid44 Wrote: that last part aint sound right but i guess i can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Which part?

yeah what part

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:52 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:51 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: It’s the best option

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:51 AM)beykid44 Wrote: that last part aint sound right but i guess i can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Which part?

whats something that would require this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ok now this is just crazy

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:54 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:52 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Just because it’s the best option that you were taught to believe doesn’t mean it’s the most effective

Which part?

whats something that would require this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just because I said bash their brains in doesn’t mean you literally do that. It’s a metaphor for beating them up

We need 1100 replies

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:55 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:54 AM)beykid44 Wrote: whats something that would require this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just because I said bash their brains in doesn’t mean you literally do that. It’s a metaphor for beating them up

reread the protein part i put the lenny face its obviosly a
joke

RE: Team BC BLADERS! - valtaoi_007 - Nov. 20, 2020

LETS GO, we can do this
TheRogueBlader will be proud of us that even leaving him we try to help his team
maybe