World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series (/Thread-Product-Hasbro-Beyblade-Burst-Pro-Series)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Zeutron - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  6:05 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  4:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote: You have the right to your own opinion and all but I personally think you need to lighten up a little lol. It could be worse, this series could have never happened. Additionally, the more casual beyblade consumers (who happen to be the majority) are probably more than happy with this new series coming along seeing as they don’t really have access to these kinds of things.
It's worse that it DID happen! The fact that they screwed this up shows that not only they don't know what people wanted, but it also confirms that hasbro isn't making any good slope beys in the future. And yes, it is a big deal as it basically means that hasbro isn't going to have any more competitive releases aside from these.

(Nov. 24, 2020  6:03 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: The case on compatibility has become very interesting and maybe we need more people to have the products to truly see if they are compatible.  On one hand, Cyprus says they work just fine with each other and are compatible, and on the other hand Zankye says that the TT drivers harm the teeth of the Pro Series beys because of softer plastic.  Honestly, I don't know which statement has more credence, but once more people get these beys, we will have a definitive answer.
I definitely think Zankye is right here. It makes sense that the teeth will wear down faster.
I wouldn’t say they screwed this up just because it’s late/incompatible with tt and again, they didn’t create this with the idea of pleasing extremely competitive full on hard core players but rather casual players (the young target audience) who want to perhaps start pursuing battle amongst other pro series wielders (other kids) which would work seeing as they would all fall in the same boat. This also doesn’t confirm that hasbro won’t release any other types of product in the future since it’s a sub series and not the main line, speed storm is still happening. Hasbro was getting dominated anyways and there have been 0 hasbro format tournaments in forever (I took a look at the archive) but only standard tournaments where hasbro is barely visible, and a small amount of classic tournaments where hasbro does actually have use but again, very small amount-so the way I see it, nothing would really be different anyways. All in all, what I’m trying to say is that they don’t create these beys with the idea of pleasing guys like you and me who would go to greater lengths to acquire better beys.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - BladerUmar - Nov. 24, 2020

CHO-Z Valtryek Zenith jolt is that the pro series combo?

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - EarthHelios - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  3:48 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: CHO-Z Valtryek Zenith jolt is that the pro series combo?

Its Blitz

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - BladerUmar - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  3:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:48 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: CHO-Z Valtryek Zenith jolt is that the pro series combo?

Its Blitz

Ok

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - bladekid - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  3:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:05 AM)bladekid Wrote: It's worse that it DID happen! The fact that they screwed this up shows that not only they don't know what people wanted, but it also confirms that hasbro isn't making any good slope beys in the future. And yes, it is a big deal as it basically means that hasbro isn't going to have any more competitive releases aside from these.

I definitely think Zankye is right here. It makes sense that the teeth will wear down faster.
I wouldn’t say they screwed this up just because it’s late/incompatible with tt and again, they didn’t create this with the idea of pleasing extremely competitive full on hard core players but rather casual players (the young target audience) who want to perhaps start pursuing battle amongst other pro series wielders (other kids) which would work seeing as they would all fall in the same boat. This also doesn’t confirm that hasbro won’t release any other types of product in the future since it’s a sub series and not the main line, speed storm is still happening. Hasbro was getting dominated anyways and there have been 0 hasbro format tournaments in forever (I took a look at the archive) but only standard tournaments where hasbro is barely visible, and a small amount of classic tournaments where hasbro does actually have use but again, very small amount-so the way I see it, nothing would really be different anyways. All in all, what I’m trying to say is that they don’t create these beys with the idea of pleasing guys like you and me who would go to greater lengths to acquire better beys.
I’m saying they screwed it up because it’s not hasbro compatible. If you were wondering, I don’t stick to hasbro because I have some unspoken respect for the brand, I stick with them because getting into a new beyblade system and rebuying everything is not something I wanted to do. I don’t care that it’s hasbro or not, if TT made a slope compatible line of beys I’d be there instantly. What’s the problem with just leaving the beys with slopes? Slopes aren’t worse and in some cases they can even be better, especially with hasbro’s softer plastic. Also, I never said hasbro wasn’t going to make another line, I said they weren’t going to make another competitive line with metal and correct gimmicks. And yes, I know these aren’t going to be that competitive, but for future releases, the hasbro drivers can definitely help out. Like imagine an accurate aH or pP with hasbro Br.

(Nov. 24, 2020  5:28 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I wouldn’t say they screwed this up just because it’s late/incompatible with tt and again, they didn’t create this with the idea of pleasing extremely competitive full on hard core players but rather casual players (the young target audience) who want to perhaps start pursuing battle amongst other pro series wielders (other kids) which would work seeing as they would all fall in the same boat. This also doesn’t confirm that hasbro won’t release any other types of product in the future since it’s a sub series and not the main line, speed storm is still happening. Hasbro was getting dominated anyways and there have been 0 hasbro format tournaments in forever (I took a look at the archive) but only standard tournaments where hasbro is barely visible, and a small amount of classic tournaments where hasbro does actually have use but again, very small amount-so the way I see it, nothing would really be different anyways. All in all, what I’m trying to say is that they don’t create these beys with the idea of pleasing guys like you and me who would go to greater lengths to acquire better beys.
I’m saying they screwed it up because it’s not hasbro compatible. If you were wondering, I don’t stick to hasbro because I have some unspoken respect for the brand, I stick with them because getting into a new beyblade system and rebuying everything is not something I wanted to do. I don’t care that it’s hasbro or not, if TT made a slope compatible line of beys I’d be there instantly. What’s the problem with just leaving the beys with slopes? Slopes aren’t worse and in some cases they can even be better, especially with hasbro’s softer plastic. Also, I never said hasbro wasn’t going to make another line, I said they weren’t going to make another competitive line with metal and correct gimmicks. And yes, I know these aren’t going to be that competitive, but for future releases, the hasbro drivers can definitely help out. Like imagine an accurate aH or pP with hasbro Br.
Ahh ok I guess that does make more sense. But to be fair we’re you really even planning on buying pro series beys should they have slopes? Where on earth could you use those with significance anyways.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - bladekid - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  5:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  5:28 PM)bladekid Wrote: I’m saying they screwed it up because it’s not hasbro compatible. If you were wondering, I don’t stick to hasbro because I have some unspoken respect for the brand, I stick with them because getting into a new beyblade system and rebuying everything is not something I wanted to do. I don’t care that it’s hasbro or not, if TT made a slope compatible line of beys I’d be there instantly. What’s the problem with just leaving the beys with slopes? Slopes aren’t worse and in some cases they can even be better, especially with hasbro’s softer plastic. Also, I never said hasbro wasn’t going to make another line, I said they weren’t going to make another competitive line with metal and correct gimmicks. And yes, I know these aren’t going to be that competitive, but for future releases, the hasbro drivers can definitely help out. Like imagine an accurate aH or pP with hasbro Br.
Ahh ok I guess that does make more sense. But to be fair we’re you really even planning on buying pro series beys should they have slopes? Where on earth could you use those with significance anyways.
Yes! I was planning on buying them if they had slopes, multiples in fact. Even if these 3 layers weren't the most competitive, I bet they will have better stuff in the future. And on top of that, having TT accurate driver like jolt could really help with Hasbro in limited. Like there is a lot of good having even just jolt could do for hasbro, like hasbro V2 on Jolt would be nice imo.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Eclipse Force - Nov. 24, 2020

I heard that if you complain for long enough Pro Series beys will magically have slopes on them!

(Nov. 24, 2020  6:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I heard that if you complain for long enough Pro Series beys will magically have slopes on them!

lol that sounds like a dream come true!

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Eclipse Force - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  6:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I heard that if you complain for long enough Pro Series beys will magically have slopes on them!

lol that sounds like a dream come true!

All you have to do is whine for a few days straight and- oh? You've been doing that? Nothings happened? Its almost like continuous complaining doesn't do anything!

Voicing your disapproval once if fine, but if you don't like the product and are not buying it just to prove how bad it is move on dudes.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 24, 2020

I think before everyone says pro should have it’s own format we should at least have 25 beys in the line before dubbing it with a format

(Nov. 24, 2020  6:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think before everyone says pro should have it’s own format we should at least have 25 beys in the line before dubbing it with a format
The problem with that is who is gonna host a pro series tournament? And let’s be honest, if hasbro format has been dead forever what chance does pro series have? Anyone who is serious of beyblade is hosting standard or classic tournaments at most and we know that the pro series is too powerful for classic as well.

I wish pro series gives Luinor metal

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  6:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wish pro series gives Luinor metal

If it’s made it will have it

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Floriano - Nov. 24, 2020

I stopped buying beyblades after Switchstrike because all of them seemed like trash compared to their TT counterpart, and honestly they also felt like one, for about the same price(Compared to Switchstrike) I got inferior products. This is exactly what I wanted, as this will be more easily available and cheaper to get than TT, just as great looking and with just as good quality.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Eclipse Force - Nov. 26, 2020

Bey's looking amazing so far

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - EarthHelios - Nov. 26, 2020

(Nov. 26, 2020  7:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Bey's looking amazing so far

agreed. Also what bey do you like the best

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - beykid44 - Nov. 26, 2020

(Nov. 26, 2020  7:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Bey's looking amazing so far

I just got enngard so i could get some S U C C

(Nov. 26, 2020  7:11 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: agreed. Also what bey do you like the best

I just got enngard so i could get some S U C C

Wait what- you got the bey already?

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - beykid44 - Nov. 26, 2020

(Nov. 26, 2020  7:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:11 PM)beykid44 Wrote: I just got enngard so i could get some S U C C

Wait what- you got the bey already?

N-no Um

Cho-Z Valtryek looks awfully nice despite the fact it didnt have its stock conbo from Turbo Valtryek

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Eclipse Force - Nov. 26, 2020

(Nov. 26, 2020  7:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Bey's looking amazing so far

Valtryek probably

(Nov. 26, 2020  7:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: agreed. Also what bey do you like the best

Valtryek probably

sad Turbo Valtryek music plays.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - originalzankye - Nov. 26, 2020

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Lego bey god - Nov. 26, 2020

Can you put pro series drivers on tt beys though?