World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series (/Thread-Product-Hasbro-Beyblade-Burst-Pro-Series)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 23, 2020

(Nov. 23, 2020  2:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah this pro series is just about the fun.

Huh? Isn’t TT for competitiveness?

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - EarthHelios - Nov. 23, 2020

(Nov. 23, 2020  2:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah this pro series is just about the fun.

Huh? Isn’t TT for competitiveness?

yeah

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Eclipse Force - Nov. 23, 2020

*non pro series

I honestly want Luinor to have metal for once.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - BeybladeManiac0 - Nov. 23, 2020

Out of the three Pro Starters, imma get Engaard first, because he succ.

(Nov. 23, 2020  11:23 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Out of the three Pro Starters, imma get Engaard first, because he succ.

lol

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - AirKingNeo - Nov. 24, 2020

According to Zankyee, Pro beys aren't compatible with TT drivers.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - BeybladeManiac0 - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  1:41 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote: According to Zankyee, Pro beys aren't compatible with TT drivers.

*Sad OP Combo Noises*

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - g2_ - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  1:41 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote: According to Zankyee, Pro beys aren't compatible with TT drivers.
So Pro beys are there own system.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - EarthHelios - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  1:46 AM)g2_ Wrote:
So Pro beys are there own system.

yup

(Nov. 24, 2020  1:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  1:46 AM)g2_ Wrote: So Pro beys are there own system.

yup

We're gonna need a new format for tournaments...

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - bladekid - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  1:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

*Sad OP Combo Noises*
Why would we be lossing OP combos? It would just be bad TT combos at that point.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Zeutron - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  3:53 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  1:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: *Sad OP Combo Noises*
Why would we be lossing OP combos? It would just be bad TT combos at that point.
You have the right to your own opinion and all but I personally think you need to lighten up a little lol. It could be worse, this series could have never happened. Additionally, the more casual beyblade consumers (who happen to be the majority) are probably more than happy with this new series coming along seeing as they don’t really have access to these kinds of things.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Lego bey god - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  4:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:53 AM)bladekid Wrote: Why would we be lossing OP combos? It would just be bad TT combos at that point.
You have the right to your own opinion and all but I personally think you need to lighten up a little lol. It could be worse, this series could have never happened. Additionally, the more casual beyblade consumers (who happen to be the majority) are probably more than happy with this new series coming along seeing as they don’t really have access to these kinds of things.

This pro series is kinda what most of us have been wanting for a while and now that we finally got it, it doesn't seem like people appreciate it all that much

The Pro Series isnt bad actually. Thos beys look fancy and are really neat. And they pack alot of punch

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Zeutron - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  4:19 AM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  4:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote: You have the right to your own opinion and all but I personally think you need to lighten up a little lol. It could be worse, this series could have never happened. Additionally, the more casual beyblade consumers (who happen to be the majority) are probably more than happy with this new series coming along seeing as they don’t really have access to these kinds of things.

This pro series is kinda what most of us have been wanting for a while and now that we finally got it, it doesn't seem like people appreciate it all that much
Definitely agree. It’s definitely a case of too little too late but I think it’s still better than nothing. The good thing is, the actual target audience of beyblade will love it which makes me smile.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Phantomflame - Nov. 24, 2020

i no longer support pro series cause they arent tt buys i can buy at walmart :[

The pro series will defntely be limited in stores

(Nov. 24, 2020  3:53 AM)bladekid Wrote: Why would we be lossing OP combos? It would just be bad TT combos at that point.

I was making a joke about how if you put a TT Driver on a Hasbro Layer, it becomes almost impossible to burst.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - BeyCrafter - Nov. 24, 2020

No, they are compatible. Cyprus already tested that and they fit just like the TT version.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - JoMario67 - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  5:58 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

No, they are compatible. Cyprus already tested that and they fit just like the TT version.

The case on compatibility has become very interesting and maybe we need more people to have the products to truly see if they are compatible. On one hand, Cyprus says they work just fine with each other and are compatible, and on the other hand Zankye says that the TT drivers harm the teeth of the Pro Series beys because of softer plastic. Honestly, I don't know which statement has more credence, but once more people get these beys, we will have a definitive answer.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - bladekid - Nov. 24, 2020

It's worse that it DID happen! The fact that they screwed this up shows that not only they don't know what people wanted, but it also confirms that hasbro isn't making any good slope beys in the future. And yes, it is a big deal as it basically means that hasbro isn't going to have any more competitive releases aside from these.

(Nov. 24, 2020  6:03 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  5:58 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No, they are compatible. Cyprus already tested that and they fit just like the TT version.

The case on compatibility has become very interesting and maybe we need more people to have the products to truly see if they are compatible.  On one hand, Cyprus says they work just fine with each other and are compatible, and on the other hand Zankye says that the TT drivers harm the teeth of the Pro Series beys because of softer plastic.  Honestly, I don't know which statement has more credence, but once more people get these beys, we will have a definitive answer.
I definitely think Zankye is right here. It makes sense that the teeth will wear down faster.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - originalzankye - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  5:58 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

It's not that TT drivers don't fit the obvious can but its not recommended, I've been testing with the Achilles with normal and dash drivers and wear issues persists
[Image: EnhHQKhXUBIFEvx?format=png&name=900x900]
Something to note here with the picture is that I physically tried it, I did the same on Valtryek and Engaard and same issue. 

Hasbro teeth just seem softer and are not compatible with TT, they don't even feel right on a TT driver. The pro series clicks feel like sorta weak clicks that slide while normal TT beys are like actual clicks.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - IronFace879 - Nov. 24, 2020

One of the better parts of this Pro series format is there’s a probability that they will release a Pro Series Competitive BeyStadium in the process. It’s only a probability though, since the schematics for Hasbro’s upgrade to the epic rivals stadium is illustrated on the Pro Series instruction sheet. That was discovered by another user on Cyprus’ video, I only found out in Zankye’s video.
Like others say, I’m not a big fan of Hasbro’s idea of using teeth, because I already have hundreds of parts.
For me, I’m going to put my focus on buying the Competitive BeyStadium.

(Nov. 24, 2020  8:15 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: One of the better parts of this Pro series format is there’s a probability that they will release a Pro Series Competitive BeyStadium in the process. It’s only a probability though, since the schematics for Hasbro’s upgrade to the epic rivals stadium is illustrated on the Pro Series instruction sheet. That was discovered by another user on Cyprus’ video, I only found out in Zankye’s video.
Like others say, I’m not a big fan of Hasbro’s idea of using teeth, because I already have hundreds of parts.
For me, I’m going to put my focus on buying the Competitive BeyStadium.

I wonder if it will be a Battle Set or a Basic Beystadium.