World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series (/Thread-Product-Hasbro-Beyblade-Burst-Pro-Series)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - beykid44 - Nov. 21, 2020

(Nov. 21, 2020  11:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: They cant be out yet! Thats way too early.

shush if it was speedstorm then id agree but no pro bleybleys are god

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - EarthHelios - Nov. 21, 2020

(Nov. 21, 2020  11:02 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  11:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: They cant be out yet! Thats way too early.

shush if it was speedstorm then id agree but no pro bleybleys are god

true

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - beykid44 - Nov. 21, 2020

(Nov. 21, 2020  11:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  11:02 PM)beykid44 Wrote: shush if it was speedstorm then id agree but no pro bleybleys are god

true

Here this explains how i feel right now i couldnt find the normal ver but i do play dis gaym i just want to find truth is the part that explains how i feel tho https://youtu.be/Q1O70v1FZI4

for the beyblade

i had to have my friend record dis

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Cat-Daddy - Nov. 22, 2020

(Nov. 21, 2020  12:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  12:49 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: so Hasbro Pro is basically just Takara Tomy beys (same molds and everything) with the same gimmicks and metal and rubber, but available in stores outside Japan, right?
and they're priced relatively similarly too, right? I mean thats great for Beyblading in general. Higher quality in the hands of newer players...the more popular it gets the more everything grows.

but im actually most interested in the Hasbro Pro stadium (i think there was an illustration of it on the paper inserts in that one guy's unboxing video)

So the TT standard stadium is great,  but its starting to get a tad small for all this giant superkings, plus are somewhat hard to find for cheap.
i think the cheapest ive seen a TT stadium was 40 bucks.

i wonder if the Hasbro Pro stadium will basically be the standard TT stadium....or if it is slightly revamped. It would be great if it was basically the same but slightly bigger.

I don’t understand how copying TT is higher quality. Hasbro already has a lot of great quality products.

Hasbro copying TT equates to higher quality for them because Hasbro has consistently been leaving off metal / rubber / gimmicks from Beys. i would assume thats obvious?

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 22, 2020

(Nov. 22, 2020  10:57 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  12:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t understand how copying TT is higher quality. Hasbro already has a lot of great quality products.

Hasbro copying TT equates to higher quality for them because Hasbro has consistently been leaving off metal / rubber / gimmicks from Beys. i would assume thats obvious?

So, by that logic, fakes should have higher quality than Hasbro (which isn’t true). The drivers definitely have quality, and Metal/gimmicks are removed due to budget cuts and also a way to keep away power creep (although this may be indirectly).

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - BeybladeManiac0 - Nov. 22, 2020

(Nov. 21, 2020  11:01 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  10:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Guess they got em early, I believe they aren't supposed to be out until SpeedStorm Wave 1 comes out.

That makes sense they might have just put them out bc maybe to see like how everyone feels abt first wave but that just A theory A BLEYBLEY THEORY

Thanks for watching!

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - bladekid - Nov. 22, 2020

Also I've heard news that these aren't even compatible with TT so oof

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - g2_ - Nov. 22, 2020

(Nov. 22, 2020  11:40 PM)bladekid Wrote: Also I've heard news that these aren't even compatible with TT so oof
LOL Pro beys are terrible.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - JoMario67 - Nov. 22, 2020

(Nov. 22, 2020  11:40 PM)bladekid Wrote: Also I've heard news that these aren't even compatible with TT so oof

Cyprus showed off the cross compatibility in his video (putting a TT Power Driver on Cho-Z Valtryek), so I'm quite sure they are compatible. There's no reason why they wouldn't be.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - EarthHelios - Nov. 23, 2020

ChoZ Valtryek is fine but the downside of the bey is Jolt maybe?

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - bladekid - Nov. 23, 2020

(Nov. 22, 2020  11:53 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:

Cyprus showed off the cross compatibility in his video (putting a TT Power Driver on Cho-Z Valtryek), so I'm quite sure they are compatible.  There's no reason why they wouldn't be.

Someone on discord meantioned and. I quote "in cyprus's video it said the "teeth" are very small and mostly still has the slope so basically TT drivers will wear it and shouldn't be used on pro beys"

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - g2_ - Nov. 23, 2020

(Nov. 23, 2020  12:52 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: ChoZ Valtryek is fine but the downside of the bey is Jolt maybe?
Jolt is a good driver.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - JoMario67 - Nov. 23, 2020

(Nov. 23, 2020  1:35 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  11:53 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Cyprus showed off the cross compatibility in his video (putting a TT Power Driver on Cho-Z Valtryek), so I'm quite sure they are compatible.  There's no reason why they wouldn't be.

Someone on discord meantioned and. I quote "in cyprus's video it said the "teeth" are very small and mostly still has the slope so basically TT drivers will wear it and shouldn't be used on pro beys"

Well Cyprus actually has the product and showed it off, plus it was a video promoted by hasbro. The teeth also look almost exactly like TT's Cho-Z Valkyrie. Cyprus' video's subtitles say they can be combined and interchanged, so I'll trust someone who actually has the product in their own hands.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - valtaoi_007 - Nov. 23, 2020

Hey I think after these 3 pro series if they do more they will continue releasing some more cho-z beys, my guesses are:
Hazard Kerbeus
Geist Fafnir
Cho-z Spryzen
Air Knight
Crash Roktavor
Revive Phoenix
or
Winning Valtryek

Jolt is agood driver. But it would be better for left spin

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - valtaoi_007 - Nov. 23, 2020

(Nov. 23, 2020  2:10 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Jolt is  agood driver. But it would be better for left spin

it has a very good combo involving union and around

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Cat-Daddy - Nov. 23, 2020

(Nov. 22, 2020  11:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  10:57 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: Hasbro copying TT equates to higher quality for them because Hasbro has consistently been leaving off metal / rubber / gimmicks from Beys. i would assume thats obvious?

So, by that logic, fakes should have higher quality than Hasbro (which isn’t true). The drivers definitely have quality, and Metal/gimmicks are removed due to budget cuts and also a way to keep away power creep (although this may be indirectly).

compare any TT bey and it's current non-Pro Hasbro equivalent in hand and let me know which one you'd rather have.

So the pro series beys are TT right?

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Zeutron - Nov. 23, 2020

(Nov. 23, 2020  2:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: So the pro series beys are TT right?
Not by brand, but allegedly they function the same way.

(Nov. 23, 2020  2:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: So the pro series beys are TT right?
Not by brand, but allegedly they function the same way.

ah ok!

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 23, 2020

(Nov. 23, 2020  2:47 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  11:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So, by that logic, fakes should have higher quality than Hasbro (which isn’t true). The drivers definitely have quality, and Metal/gimmicks are removed due to budget cuts and also a way to keep away power creep (although this may be indirectly).

compare any TT bey and it's current non-Pro Hasbro equivalent in hand and let me know which one you'd rather have.

I don’t care so much for competitiveness, so I’d choose the non-Pro Hasbro equivalent.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Eclipse Force - Nov. 23, 2020

(Nov. 23, 2020  3:02 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:47 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: compare any TT bey and it's current non-Pro Hasbro equivalent in hand and let me know which one you'd rather have.

I don’t care so much for competitiveness, so I’d choose the non-Pro Hasbro equivalent.

Well Pro is for competitiveness. Thats the point.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 23, 2020

(Nov. 23, 2020  2:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  3:02 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t care so much for competitiveness, so I’d choose the non-Pro Hasbro equivalent.

Well Pro is for competitiveness. Thats the point.

They said non-pro equivalent

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Eclipse Force - Nov. 23, 2020

(Nov. 23, 2020  2:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well Pro is for competitiveness. Thats the point.

They said non-pro equivalent

Well then I'd take the normal Hasbro one cause I'm more casual so I would prefer fun.

Yeah this pro series is just about the fun.