World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series (/Thread-Product-Hasbro-Beyblade-Burst-Pro-Series)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 19, 2020

(Nov. 19, 2020  5:45 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  5:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Old performance tips will come out in there Pro form later. You gotta wait. Also idk why you would pick these up, not like they’re massive improvements or anything. You realize Turbo beys are still thriving in stores rn lol. This isn’t pointed towards young kids as well. Slightly older more competitive bladers. That’s the whole reason they made it. Basically, shut up and wait.

This is a bad business descision. Its as simple as that. You cannot have a complete disarray of systems it causes confusion among potential customers.  For what reason will anyone buy a bet with limited compatibility to only pro series.

I’m pretty sure than the Pro Serie will be very good for Hasbro.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Eclipse Force - Nov. 19, 2020

(Nov. 19, 2020  5:45 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  5:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Old performance tips will come out in there Pro form later. You gotta wait. Also idk why you would pick these up, not like they’re massive improvements or anything. You realize Turbo beys are still thriving in stores rn lol. This isn’t pointed towards young kids as well. Slightly older more competitive bladers. That’s the whole reason they made it. Basically, shut up and wait.

Sure, we have to shut up and wait. But, do you really think Hasbro would remake Bearing (who came out with one bey only)? Will it be tight or loose as TT one?

I don’t know. But the point still stands. Just wait. Your just assuming stuff and being mad over assumptions YOU made.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - The Blacknight - Nov. 19, 2020

The main problem is:
Is the hasbro pro compatible with the normal TT, and if so, will the WBO allow this?

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - bblader/90 - Nov. 19, 2020

(Nov. 19, 2020  5:45 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:

(Nov. 19, 2020  5:44 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  5:38 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi, that's not the point. This means that the old performance tips can't be used on those, there's more: why do you come up with Chozetsu Valtryek/Achilles/Orb Engaard 2 years after their original release date? You have to pick the most recent and competitive beys at least, to make this thing ok. But no, they didn't. And let me finish with the dumbest thing of all: what's the point of having slopes on Speedstorm beys? This just brings A LOT confusion, especially for kids that would be like "why i can't lock jolt on Super Satomb?"
I guess it's a good resume about the reasons why Hasbro ruined all.

i think with the Pro series Hasbro's trying to get some of the TT only players to buy Hasbro beys and with the more complex gimmicks and stronger launchers target a older audience that would understand why they wont fit together with normal Hasbro beys and understand that these cost more because these are better than normal and they are picking these 3 beys because they pretty complex gimmicks like metal burst stoppers dimension quest and blitz there trying to prove that they are not afraid to do thse things

Nicely said.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - AlexTheBlader - Nov. 19, 2020

(Nov. 19, 2020  5:45 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  5:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Not all, bladers have access to import TT beys overseas. You know that right.

Yes I do.  Personally, Online gives me access to all the TT beys I need.  I get them here
He’s saying other people may not be able to get access online. A TT bey in a store practically is a huge improvement even if it isn’t a new bey. I feel like people are just being greedy (not talking specifically about anybody) and can’t be happy about hasbro stepping into the correct direction.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 19, 2020

(Nov. 19, 2020  5:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: The main problem is:
Is the hasbro pro compatible with the normal TT, and if so, will the WBO allow this?

Only time will tell and yes, they are compatible with TT

Yeah, that’s one of my concerns.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - bblader/90 - Nov. 19, 2020

Sure, we have to shut up and wait. But, do you really think Hasbro would remake Bearing (who came out with one bey only and literally the one part that can make you hope not to lose right away against most of chozs/gts/sparkings )? Will it be tight or loose as TT one?

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Phantomflame - Nov. 19, 2020

(Nov. 19, 2020  5:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

if they have the same notches and spring tension most likely yes but if they lock slightly tighter or looser than its probably gonna be a no

(Nov. 19, 2020  5:45 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:

This is a bad business descision. Its as simple as that. You cannot have a complete disarray of systems it causes confusion among potential customers.  For what reason will anyone buy a bet with limited compatibility to only pro series.
It hasn’t even been put in stores one person owns it right now they will probably have a big disclaimer on the box or something. I get what you are saying but especially as more begin to pump out kids will begin to understand and learn.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 19, 2020

(Nov. 19, 2020  5:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Considering they are compatible i dont think there is anything to worry about but i guess we'll have to wait and see.

(Nov. 19, 2020  5:53 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  5:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah, that’s one of my concerns.

Considering they are compatible i dont think there is anything to worry about but i guess we'll have to wait and see.

Well I’m wondering if the WBO will allow TT and Pro parts to be combine or not in tournaments. If not we have a whole new section of tournaments to be made.

(Nov. 19, 2020  5:51 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Sure, we have to shut up and wait. But, do you really think Hasbro would remake Bearing (who came out with one bey only and literally the one part that can make you hope not to lose right away against most of chozs/gts/sparkings )? Will it be tight or loose as TT one?
They aren’t gonna re make EVERY driver but I know for sure hasbro once this goes public they will make more of these “pro” series and there will be lots of parts you can change. Biggest question though will orb engard have real quest and not fake quest?

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Phantomflame - Nov. 19, 2020

(Nov. 19, 2020  5:55 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  5:51 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Sure, we have to shut up and wait. But, do you really think Hasbro would remake Bearing (who came out with one bey only and literally the one part that can make you hope not to lose right away against most of chozs/gts/sparkings )? Will it be tight or loose as TT one?
They aren’t gonna re make EVERY driver but I know for sure hasbro once this goes public they will make more of these “pro” series and there will be lots of parts you can change. Biggest question though will orb engard have real quest and not fake quest?

as zankye said in his video money talks if you want them to make more you buy more thats just how the world works

(Nov. 19, 2020  5:58 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  5:55 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: They aren’t gonna re make EVERY driver but I know for sure hasbro once this goes public they will make more of these “pro” series and there will be lots of parts you can change. Biggest question though will orb engard have real quest and not fake quest?

as zankye said in his video money talks if you want them to make more you buy more thats just how the world works
That’s so true and I know hasbro won’t just stop after making three pro series I just know

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - BeyCrafter - Nov. 19, 2020

(Nov. 19, 2020  5:55 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

Yes, the Quest on Orb Engaard is real. It wouldn't look exactly like Quest in the app if it isn't.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 19, 2020

It has teeth confirmed, no qr codes

TT drivers fit on it

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 19, 2020

(Nov. 19, 2020  7:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It has teeth confirmed, no qr codes

TT drivers fit on it

Qr Code on the box apparently, like Takara.

(Nov. 19, 2020  7:39 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  7:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It has teeth confirmed, no qr codes

TT drivers fit on it

Qr Code on the box apparently, like Takara.

I was talking about the app.

(Nov. 19, 2020  7:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  7:39 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Qr Code on the box apparently, like Takara.

I was talking about the app.
I’m actually really intrested in what the mods will do

(Nov. 19, 2020  8:23 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  7:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was talking about the app.
I’m actually really intrested in what the mods will do

Could you elaborate more.

(Nov. 19, 2020  8:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  8:23 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I’m actually really intrested in what the mods will do

Could you elaborate more.
Like what they will do about it will they ban it from TT will they have it only hasbro or a whole other bracket of play

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Master_chanter0 - Nov. 19, 2020

(Nov. 19, 2020  5:49 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  5:45 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Yes I do.  Personally, Online gives me access to all the TT beys I need.  I get them here
He’s saying other people may not be able to get access online. A TT bey in a store practically is a huge improvement even if it isn’t a new bey. I feel like people are just being greedy (not talking specifically about anybody) and can’t be happy about hasbro stepping into the correct direction.

I agree. It would be gold if I could get a TT bey in a store but I can't. There are other ways of getting them though.

RE: [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst pro series - Bladerbuilder - Nov. 19, 2020

Wow Hasbro is actually copying TT!? I am excited for this will probably be 20 dollars apiece.