World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - JoMario67 - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  11:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  10:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: As of yet no

Didn’t someone say they were having character campaigns?

They might be character campaigns, we'll find out on March 22nd. I assume they are, but they could be campaigning a number of things.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - MasterChef - Mar. 15, 2021

Specail/Big information will be dropping in future March about season 6.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 15, 2021

Don’t think so. If they did I must’ve not seen it.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Mar. 15, 2021

TitanDragon this thread is made for all types of discussion including Speculation as the title clearly sates, you're fine. Anyways that's a pretty cool name, here are some more from me.

Chapter titles: (3 is a special chapter but I put in in volume format so it would be considered chapter 3)
1. The New Legend Begins!! The Demon King Bell Daikokuten!!
2. Related to a Legend?! Swirling Whirlwind Ranzou Kiyama!!
3. Basara and Solomon's Ultimate Training Regimen!!
4. The First Legend to Topple!! Lightspeed Prodigy Free De La Hoya!!

Episode titles:
1. Shining Darkness! Dynamite Belial!
2. A Challenge to the World!
3. "I've Come to Battle!" The Ultimate Tornado!
4. Explosive Battle! Belial vs Ragnarok!

(Mar. 15, 2021  11:12 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  11:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Didn’t someone say they were having character campaigns?

Specail/Big information will be dropping in future March about season 6.

Stuff will be dropping on these dates: 

March 19th
March 22nd
April 2nd
April 10th

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - NoNotYou - Mar. 15, 2021

Ngl even if that is just speculation those do sound like actual episode titles (referring to eclipse).

Gotta love it when you realize stuff wrong with your comment so you end up editing it way more than you should

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  11:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: TitanDragon this thread is made for all types of discussion including Speculation as the title clearly sates, you're fine. Anyways that's a pretty cool name, here are some more from me.

Chapter titles: (3 is a special chapter but I put in in volume format so it would be considered chapter 3)

Episode titles:

(Mar. 15, 2021  11:12 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Specail/Big information will be dropping in future March about season 6.

March 19th
March 22nd
April 2nd
April 10th

I changed the thread name since we can speculate with out whining about info since we already had it, he probably got confused lol.

I don't think they would introduce free that early, but still interesting. I also feel like they would drop the whole legends gimmick from sparking.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  11:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  11:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: TitanDragon this thread is made for all types of discussion including Speculation as the title clearly sates, you're fine. Anyways that's a pretty cool name, here are some more from me.

Episode titles:

March 19th
March 22nd
April 2nd
April 10th

I changed the thread name since we can speculate with out whining about info since we already had it, he probably got confused lol.

I don't think they would introduce free that early, but still interesting. I also feel like they would drop the whole legends gimmick from sparking.
I believe the returning strong character are called legends but it's not really like Sparking though.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - BladerGem - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  11:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

Episode titles:

March 19th
March 22nd
April 2nd
April 10th

I think the main issue is that there's already a speculation thread, and people are relying on this thread for news.

(Mar. 15, 2021  11:38 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  11:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I changed the thread name since we can speculate with out whining about info since we already had it, he probably got confused lol.

I think the main issue is that there's already a speculation thread, and people are relying on this thread for news.

This isn't a news thread like Upcoming Leaks and Rumor's, this is just the Season 6 discussion thread, that's what it's been from the beginning. The original purpose was to just talk about Season 6 here I believe since Speculation was filling up product threads and stuff.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - TheGolden Blade - Mar. 15, 2021

https://www.beyblade.jp/teaser_6th/

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  11:20 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Ngl even if that is just speculation those do sound like actual episode titles (referring to eclipse).

Gotta love it when you realize stuff wrong with your comment so you end up editing it way more than you should

eclipse is just built different

(Mar. 15, 2021  11:49 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  11:20 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Ngl even if that is just speculation those do sound like actual episode titles (referring to eclipse).

eclipse is just built different

I genuinely feel like my mental state has been decreasing due to Quarantine but I guess I'm smart now  Cool

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Mar. 16, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  5:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  5:56 PM)WorldKai Wrote: It might be just me but I hope that Lui, Free, and Shu get new beys this season
If you watched the trailer, Lui still has Rage not sure about free though.
B-180 to B-184 are all apparently releasing on the same day so there are still two products we know nothing about.
Which two?
B-185 and B-186?
B186 not yet release in the beybladeburst.github.io

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Mar. 16, 2021

(Mar. 16, 2021  1:26 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  5:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote: B-180 to B-184 are all apparently releasing on the same day so there are still two products we know nothing about.
Which two?
B-185 and B-186?

No not those two. At the time I commented I didn’t know about the stadium.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Mar. 16, 2021

(Mar. 16, 2021  1:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:26 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Which two?
B-185 and B-186?

No not those two. At the time I commented I didn’t know about the stadium.
Just bigger than the previous 25 percent.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Mar. 16, 2021

I think it's better to make this thread just as news thread because someone can easily got confused with the speculation.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - TheGolden Blade - Mar. 16, 2021

im so excited

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - MasterChef - Mar. 16, 2021

I can make a speculation thread for this season if it helps.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - #Fafnir - Mar. 16, 2021

I've been thinking about the new system, and I just realized something:
Shouldn't we be able to use the "+" and "-" modes at the same time using two armor pieces similar to the combination of two Chrome wheels in Zero-G?

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Mar. 16, 2021

i like how a lot of people have those icons as pfps

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 16, 2021

(Mar. 16, 2021  1:45 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I've been thinking about the new system, and I just realized something:
Shouldn't we be able to use the "+" and "-" modes at the same time using two armor pieces similar to the combination of two Chrome wheels in Zero-G?

We’ll have to see because this isn’t like the MFB system.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - #Fafnir - Mar. 16, 2021

(Mar. 16, 2021  1:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:45 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I've been thinking about the new system, and I just realized something:

We’ll have to see because this isn’t like the MFB system.

True, though it doesn't seem the use of one would prohibit the other. If it IS possible, we could see another format for this season, akin to Zero-G.
But, as you said, we'll have to wait and see to find out for sure.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Mar. 16, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  11:38 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  11:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I changed the thread name since we can speculate with out whining about info since we already had it, he probably got confused lol.

ahhh, but this thread came first as a speculation, news, and discussion thread. idc tho, do whatever as long as it relates to s6 and isn't making up stuff to throw ppl off

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Mar. 16, 2021

I'm pretty sure we can only use 1 armor at a time

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - TheGolden Blade - Mar. 16, 2021

so is the name bael or bell