World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - MasterChef - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  2:58 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  1:59 AM)Pixi Wrote: bruh if valt can come back, so can aiga and drum
Great, we need them to come back.

I agree with you two. Also Hygua and Hikaru need to return because eery protagonist always returns in their next season of the anime. But mostly of all I want Aiga to return.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  3:33 AM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  2:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: Great, we need them to come back.

I agree with you two. Also Hygua and Hikaru need to return because eery protagonist always returns in their next season of the anime. But mostly of all I want Aiga to return.

Wonder how all of this will tie into some “fantasy” plot lol. Of course, it can’t be that hard to pull something off but I still wonder how it’ll be done.

(Mar. 13, 2021  3:40 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  3:33 AM)MasterChef Wrote: I agree with you two. Also Hygua and  Hikaru need to return because eery protagonist always returns in their next season of the anime. But mostly of all I want Aiga to return.

Wonder how all of this will tie into some “fantasy” plot lol. Of course, it can’t be that hard to pull something off but I still wonder how it’ll be done.

This fantasy plot thing is interesting, I'm guessng what they can do is make it like beat bits and the avatar is an actual real thing and you can see it.(I really want so that the bladers can fly/rde on their avatars). A world destruction problem is what I really want. What I personally want is make these beys battles  not just stadiums, like in MFB the beys can leterially spin on sand and I really just want them to do battles on other things, not just stadiums.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - g2_ - Mar. 13, 2021

Don't care about Hygua and Hikaru, but why not.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dasmind - Mar. 13, 2021

Sun brothers, Hikaru and Hyuga, Episode dunno

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - maw - Mar. 13, 2021

Wow I hope this season we get actual team battles and not this tag team stuff. The only reason hyuga and Hikaru would have been washed if it was a solo competition

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BladerGem - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  4:01 AM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  3:40 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Wonder how all of this will tie into some “fantasy” plot lol. Of course, it can’t be that hard to pull something off but I still wonder how it’ll be done.

This fantasy plot thing is interesting, I'm guessing what they can do is make it like beat bits and the avatar is an actual real thing and you can see it.(I really want so that the bladers can fly/ride on their avatars). A world destruction problem is what I really want. What I personally want is make these beys battles  not just stadiums, like in MFB the beys can literally spin on sand and I really just want them to do battles on other things, not just stadiums.

Everything you've described exists in the MFB saga, I'd suggest watching it

I hope the new characters are not less, as they have not all appear in the anime poster.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Limetka - Mar. 13, 2021

Alright, it looks good. Add a lot of new characters while still keeping some of the old ones, I like it. The problem is, why does an Alola form Rantaro exist

(Mar. 13, 2021  10:03 AM)Limetka Wrote: Alright, it looks good. Add a lot of new characters while still keeping some of the old ones, I like it. The problem is, why does an Alola form Rantaro exist
We dunno too

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Mar. 13, 2021

I think him having tropical clothes is kinda funny

(Mar. 13, 2021  7:47 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  4:01 AM)MasterChef Wrote: This fantasy plot thing is interesting, I'm guessing what they can do is make it like beat bits and the avatar is an actual real thing and you can see it.(I really want so that the bladers can fly/ride on their avatars). A world destruction problem is what I really want. What I personally want is make these beys battles not just stadiums, like in MFB the beys can literally spin on sand and I really just want them to do battles on other things, not just stadiums.

Everything you've described exists in the MFB saga, I'd suggest watching it

I have already watched all of MFB. Then how do you think I know all this?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Pixi - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:53 AM)g2_ Wrote: I mean I understand people are angry with Shu coming back, since he is probably the most hated burst character. But I've always liked him. I'm heartbroken, Rantaro is gone. You had a good run, Boss.

kumicho nooo Unhappy

(Mar. 13, 2021  4:05 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  12:53 AM)g2_ Wrote: I mean I understand people are angry with Shu coming back, since he is probably the most hated burst character. But I've always liked him. I'm heartbroken, Rantaro is gone. You had a good run, Boss.

kumicho nooo Unhappy
Just called the user Kiyama

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - beyspark - Mar. 13, 2021

New owner of Ragnarok name it's Rangara Kiyama

(Mar. 13, 2021  5:03 PM)beyspark Wrote: New owner of Ragnarok name it's Rangara Kiyama

source???

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - beyspark - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  5:04 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  5:03 PM)beyspark Wrote: New owner of Ragnarok name it's Rangara Kiyama

source???

https://aminoapps.com/c/bbu/page/blog/dynamite-battle-cyclone-ragnarok-legends-return-more/n3EM_jLULugZR4qDNJPgaoDa8g8dzqPvK

But why? I hate him already.

(Mar. 13, 2021  5:16 PM)g2_ Wrote:

But why? I hate him already.

Rangara is the aloha version of rantaro

(Mar. 13, 2021  5:21 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  5:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: But why? I hate him already.

Rangara is the aloha version of rantaro
The hell, what does that even mean?

(Mar. 13, 2021  5:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  5:21 PM)Pixi Wrote: Rangara is the aloha version of rantaro
The hell, what does that even mean?

He's Rantaro but tropical, like aloha version Pokemon from Pokemon Sun and Moon

(Mar. 13, 2021  5:28 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  5:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: The hell, what does that even mean?

He's Rantaro but tropical, like aloha version Pokemon from Pokemon Sun and Moon

Oh, I see now. I don't like him .

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TheGolden Blade - Mar. 13, 2021

is this really a xander and rantaro clone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBCxOa6tUVI

(Mar. 13, 2021  6:37 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: is this really a xander and rantaro clone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBCxOa6tUVI

I don't see the Xander resemblance at all.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TheGolden Blade - Mar. 13, 2021

i hate this season already