World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - NoNotYou - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:13 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So Bells anime render looks insane, i like it. We of course have Valt, cant have BBB without Valt. We got Free and Lui... Tired.  We have a guy who looks like Rantaro but with ice cream hair (im gonna be making fun of this guy a lot and I don't regret it) and someone that looks like a Great Value Shu... I swear the animators have lost their minds. Lastly we have a guy who looks like he might be the main villain.

Overall not a fan of the new character designs except Bell. Bells design looks super cool imo.

Edit: Upon further inspection, Shu is there too

This about sums up my thoughts, though the red hair guy looks fine. Only difference is i'm gonna be calling yellow guy magic conch shell head until we get actual name lol.

Also, didn't the last teaser heavily imply Bell is the villan? Cause there's a difference between villan and antagonist.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Mar. 13, 2021

First of all, blaming the animators when it’s Hiro Morita who made the character is a low damn blow, their lives are already hell getting barely minimum wage. Also he like, slighty resembles Shu, I don’t know where you got that Shu resemblance from. He has blue/white hair with long side burns and bangs, does that look like Shu at all or am I just blind?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:23 AM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  12:13 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So Bells anime render looks insane, i like it. We of course have Valt, cant have BBB without Valt. We got Free and Lui... Tired.  We have a guy who looks like Rantaro but with ice cream hair (im gonna be making fun of this guy a lot and I don't regret it) and someone that looks like a Great Value Shu... I swear the animators have lost their minds. Lastly we have a guy who looks like he might be the main villain.

Overall not a fan of the new character designs except Bell. Bells design looks super cool imo.

This about sums up my thoughts, though the red hair guy looks fine. Only difference is i'm gonna be calling yellow guy magic conch shell head until we get actual name lol.

Also, didn't the last teaser heavily imply Bell is the villan? Cause there's a difference between villan and antagonist.

I don't believe it did. I think it said he fought with darkness or something along those lines which i don't believe is restricted to just Villains.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: First of all, blaming the animators when it’s Hiro Morita who made the character is a low damn blow, their lives are already hell getting barely minimum wage. Also he like, slighty resembles Shu, I don’t know where you got that Shu resemblance from. He has blue/white hair with long side burns and bangs, does that look like Shu at all or am I just blind?

Ngl you do have a point.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeybladeBurst#1 - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: First of all, blaming the animators when it’s Hiro Morita who made the character is a low damn blow, their lives are already hell getting barely minimum wage. Also he like, slighty resembles Shu, I don’t know where you got that Shu resemblance from. He has blue/white hair with long side burns and bangs, does that look like Shu at all or am I just blind?

I only saw maybe 1/4 or 1/5 of that character, but didn't see any trace of blue hair.

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:32 AM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  12:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: First of all, blaming the animators when it’s Hiro Morita who made the character is a low damn blow, their lives are already hell getting barely minimum wage. Also he like, slighty resembles Shu, I don’t know where you got that Shu resemblance from. He has blue/white hair with long side burns and bangs, does that look like Shu at all or am I just blind?

I only saw maybe 1/4 or 1/5 of that character, but didn't see any trace of blue hair.

Looked like that to me at first

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeybladeBurst#1 - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:33 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  12:32 AM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote: I only saw maybe 1/4 or 1/5 of that character, but didn't see any trace of blue hair.

Looked like that to me at first

Maybe ur right i absolutely don't know.

Guesses on the gangs

Bey club
Leader: Bell
Bladers: Conecho and White hair
Bey trainer: Pink hair (not shown on key art)

Dynamite 4
Valt
Shu
Lui
Free

Lastly, fire hair. Guessing he’s on a Rideout like team or just a lone wolf.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BladerGem - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:23 AM)NoNotYou Wrote:

Don't we already have a cornucopia kid in Sparking? God I hate his design so much

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - g2_ - Mar. 13, 2021

Honestly, very happy Lui and Free are back. All I want is Aiga, maybe even Drum. And I'm beyond happy that Valt and Shu are coming back.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:47 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  12:23 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: This about sums up my thoughts, though the red hair guy looks fine. Only difference is i'm gonna be calling yellow guy magic conch shell head until we get actual name lol.

Don't we already have a cornucopia kid in Sparking? God I hate his design so much

Is it Chuck? The crossiant haired kid on the Bombers?

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:51 AM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly, very happy Lui and Free are back. All I want is Aiga, maybe even Drum. And I'm beyond happy that Valt and Shu are coming back.

At least someone’s happy about it.

I mean I understand people are angry with Shu coming back, since he is probably the most hated burst character. But I've always liked him. I'm heartbroken, Rantaro is gone. You had a good run, Boss.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - MasterChef - Mar. 13, 2021

I'm very happy Lui, Free, Shu and Valt are returning, but I also really want Aiga and Drum to return.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - God Dragruler - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:53 AM)g2_ Wrote: I mean I understand people are angry with Shu coming back, since he is probably the most hated burst character. But I've always liked him. I'm heartbroken, Rantaro is gone. You had a good run, Boss.

hated isnt the other way around? sure he got haters but compared to the ones that likes him they don't compared same with guys like lui or free even valt their like Japan favorites.  It's like bakugo from my hero he got haters but don't match the ones that likes him or kirito from SAO he got hated but his still stupid popular,  sasuke and Tommy Oliver are other examples.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BladerGem - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:51 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  12:47 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Don't we already have a cornucopia kid in Sparking? God I hate his design so much

Is it Chuck? The crossiant haired kid on the Bombers?

Maybe? All I know is he's one of the three side characters who're friends with Hikaru and Hyuga

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - LOL-y Rancher - Mar. 13, 2021

Just saw what appears to be the new Ragnaruk, and the pic is kind of blurry so my comparison is most likely wrong but to me it looks like the Pre-HWS Gemios Metal Wheel from MFB haha.

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:53 AM)g2_ Wrote: I mean I understand people are angry with Shu coming back, since he is probably the most hated burst character. But I've always liked him. I'm heartbroken, Rantaro is gone. You had a good run, Boss.

It’s not because he’s hated as a character, it’s because people have gotten sick of Free, Lui and Shu constantly returning when we want new characters and new motifs. Same thing with this “new” Ragnaruk character. It’s just Rantaro back but with Hiro Morita trying to cut corners and pass him on as “new”  by making him a relative. Yup, just Rantaro again.

(Mar. 13, 2021  1:05 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Just saw what appears to be the new Ragnaruk, and the pic is kind of blurry so my comparison is most likely wrong but to me it looks like the Pre-HWS Gemios Metal Wheel from MFB haha.

rb bey looks purple with a grey chip to me.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - LOL-y Rancher - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  1:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  1:05 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Just saw what appears to be the new Ragnaruk, and the pic is kind of blurry so my comparison is most likely wrong but to me it looks like the Pre-HWS Gemios Metal Wheel from MFB haha.

rb bey looks purple with a grey chip to me.

I mean the shape looks like Gemios, not the colour scheme. But yes, there is quite a bit of purple on it.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dasmind - Mar. 13, 2021

Beyblade Burst Season 6 !! New Main Character and Valt , Shu , Lui , Free Back!!Beyblade News on Youtube
Song, monster

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - KnightPro - Mar. 13, 2021

NEW RAGNAROK WOO

just saw the returning characters and ugh....

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dasmind - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  1:51 AM)KnightPro Wrote: NEW RAGNAROK WOO

just saw the returning characters and ugh....
The user lollipop and hair represents the Kiyama brothers.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Pixi - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:51 AM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly, very happy Lui and Free are back. All I want is Aiga, maybe even Drum. And I'm beyond happy that Valt and Shu are coming back.

bruh if valt can come back, so can aiga and drum

(Mar. 13, 2021  1:59 AM)Pixi Wrote:

bruh if valt can come back, so can aiga and drum
Great, we need them to come back.