World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Vrikolakay - Feb. 15, 2021

I think that this beys theme can be something that has to do with vampires. Maby Dracula. If you look at the leaked photo you can clirly see bat wings.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dasmind - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 15, 2021  12:55 PM)Vrikolakay Wrote: I think that this beys theme can be something that has to do with vampires. Maby Dracula. If you look at the leaked photo you can clirly see bat wings.
But Dakokuten is the First name, is not it?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Needforspeed - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 15, 2021  12:55 PM)Vrikolakay Wrote: I think that this beys theme can be something that has to do with vampires. Maby Dracula. If you look at the leaked photo you can clirly see bat wings.
Bell's bey theme is "Demon" not Dracula

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 15, 2021

Bat wings tend to be associated with demons sometimes, wdym? Vrikolakay

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Feb. 15, 2021

Daikokuten is Bell's last name I thought

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Vrikolakay - Feb. 15, 2021

Ooh. That info is new to me. I'm still speculating lol. So what is comfirmed by now?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - MasterChef - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 15, 2021  1:46 PM)Vrikolakay Wrote: Ooh. That info is new to me. I'm still speculating lol. So what is comfirmed by now?

Season 6 is coming in spring
The new protagoinist name is Bell
Bell is evil/demon king
His bey is unknown but its a demon or something demon realated.
Look in the first page of this thread in the first post everything confirmed is there

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Lugal Ki En - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 15, 2021  11:12 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  7:47 AM)Lugal Ki En Wrote: Beelzebuth would be perfect for a Demon King that starts with B with the Order of the Fly and all.

Exactly. But, like I said before, Beelzebub is a bit of a mouthful to say, so maybe they can call it Beelze?

In metal fight they named the Beelzebuth bey Beelzeb, so maybe we'll see that name again.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - PinkRose - Feb. 15, 2021

Eh, possible.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 15, 2021

We don’t really know that Bell is evil. All we know is that he has a sort of dark power which doesn’t make him evil. There are plenty of examples of characters with evil powers that aren’t evil (Judai, Yuya, Atticus/Fubuki Rhodes, and Akiza just to name a few).

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BladerGem - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 15, 2021  11:37 AM)Dasmind Wrote: How about the season six first random booster, what will it be?

Bruh. We don't even know the name of the protag's bey, and you think we know what'll be in the random booster ?

Also again, I implore people to use the wishful thinking/speculation thread for things such as guessing names.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - maw - Feb. 16, 2021

Maybe I want a bit too far but the Beyblade burst saga is bad , it’s like the staff don’t even know what to do anymore , i firmly believe this season is going to be hot trash, just like the past 2 seasons we had, at this rate, I would put metal first over burst, and I believe that metal fight is garbage. The OG Beyblade still ranks supreme, this series should ended after season 3

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - WorldKai - Feb. 16, 2021

In the USA they are gonna have a Wild time changing bey names this season XD

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - KnightPro - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  4:21 AM)maw Wrote: Maybe I want a bit too far but the Beyblade burst saga is bad , it’s like the staff don’t even know what to do anymore , i firmly believe this season is going to be hot trash, just like the past 2 seasons we had, at this rate, I would put metal first over burst, and I believe that metal fight is garbage. The OG Beyblade still ranks supreme, this series should ended after season 3

I honestly feel like Nostalgia blinds a lot of people on what is better and what isn't. In my opinion Burst is an amazing trendsetter and is the longest series for a reason. Sales have been doing good too. OG Beyblade in my opinion was nothing special but that's just me.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dasmind - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  4:21 AM)maw Wrote: Maybe I want a bit too far but the Beyblade burst saga is bad , it’s like the staff don’t even know what to do anymore , i firmly believe this season is going to be hot trash, just like the past 2 seasons we had, at this rate, I would put metal first over burst, and I believe that metal fight is garbage. The OG Beyblade still ranks supreme, this series should ended after season 3
But we can learn more about myths as the motif belongs

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Sparking2003 - Feb. 16, 2021

Imagine if suddenly they make Valt as the villain....

Hope that Bell Daikuten the only new character and Protagonist in this season. It's better only him and bring the old characters back. I'm tired of too many new characters.

The others I love to see return especially the Aoi Twins like Toko and Nika. Naru Akaba should appear too as well. What a shame the studio not bring Naru in Sparking.

They better make sure this season is 25 minutes per episodes more longer. And a badass Opening song like Cho Z.

(Feb. 16, 2021  9:49 AM)Sparking2003 Wrote: It's better only him and bring the old characters back. I'm tired of too many new characters.
Whisper of the wisdom, let it be, please do not tired of too many new characters.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - LOL-y Rancher - Feb. 16, 2021

It's fine honestly, we all have different opinions on each Beyblade series and it's not for everyone. For me though, I think the Burst system is the most fun out of every toyline.

If we're talking about the anime, then I will admit that Burst can definitely be a mixed bag for me, some good and some just meh. The same could be said for the original anime series (with V-Force being the weakest one) and MFB.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - marutti - Feb. 16, 2021

In Japan lot of people guess new season will be Maji

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - g2_ - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  12:19 PM)marutti Wrote: In Japan lot of people guess new season will be Maji
Beyblade Burst Maji? That sounds funny. In a good way.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 16, 2021

"Maji" system ? Very weird...

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Hyunwoo423227 - Feb. 16, 2021

In Season 6, I would like to see World Team Tournament like in Season 1 Beyblade Burst

(Feb. 16, 2021  12:19 PM)marutti Wrote: In Japan lot of people guess new season will be Maji

What about Sekai?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - marutti - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  12:59 PM)Hyunwoo423227 Wrote: In Season 6, I would like to see World Team Tournament like in Season 1 Beyblade Burst

What about Sekai?

Sekai?

But I think DB layer system is true

(Feb. 15, 2021  9:14 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  11:37 AM)Dasmind Wrote: How about the season six first random booster, what will it be?

Bruh. We don't even know the name of the protag's bey, and you think we know what'll be in the random booster ?

Also again, I implore people to use the wishful thinking/speculation thread for things such as guessing names.
But we know The Main blader in this season is using a Demon bey, I think we can have a discuss in here which it sell with the Ma Oh bey at the same time.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Hyunwoo423227 - Feb. 16, 2021

Sekai (世界) means World, each beyblader meets other Beybladers from different countries, during World Team Tournament or in the Bey Battle.
By the way, 8 countries such as participate in this tournament
Japan
Germany
Brazil
Argentina
Nigeria
France
Netherlands
Italy

Other beybladers from different countries that will participate in the International Blader's Cup like in Beyblade Burst Season 2
Sweden
China
Spain
Uruguay
Japan
Germany
Brazil
Argentina
Nigeria
France
Netherlands
Italy