World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Feb. 13, 2021

Here’s how you can think Bell from my perspective:

The heroism of a protagonist
The cocky attitude of Aiger
The power of either Lain, Lui, or Phi
And the current demeanor of Delta

All of that combined is how I would view this guy

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 4DFury - Feb. 13, 2021

I’ve heard the bey’s name is Bael, and that also would explain why Solomon is the last sparking release

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - NoNotYou - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  8:11 PM)4DFury Wrote: I’ve heard the bey’s name is Bael, and that also would explain why Solomon is the last sparking release

Are there any sources? Because I haven't heard anything but speculation. However after a quick google search, Bael would make sense for the name + like you said, Solomon being the final sparking release.

(Feb. 13, 2021  8:30 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  8:11 PM)4DFury Wrote: I’ve heard the bey’s name is Bael, and that also would explain why Solomon is the last sparking release

Are there any sources? Because I haven't heard anything but speculation. However after a quick google search, Bael would make sense for the name + like you said, Solomon being the final sparking release.

How do they even relate?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - God Dragruler - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  7:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Now all we need is someone based on luck and someone who is willing to sacrifice god for their waifu and boom we have Yugioh season 1. After that we need a school that teaches Beyblade and this time the main protagonist will actually be the reincarnation of a war criminal and have a demon residing in them. After that we need Beyblades on motorcycles followed by beyblades in space.

don't forget we also need that screw the rules I have money then laugh like a maniac cough cough seto kaiba cough cough lol

(Feb. 13, 2021  8:49 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  8:30 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Are there any sources? Because I haven't heard anything but speculation. However after a quick google search, Bael would make sense for the name + like you said, Solomon being the final sparking release.

How do they even relate?

depending on which interpretation of the myth king Solomon had a magical ring which is Often called the seal of Solomon that granted him the power to control jinn or demons . he has a history with one of the demon king asmodeus it also said the became friends and as time go on Solomon became friends with the 72 demons also know as the lesser key of Solomon aka lemegeton is giant grimoire which has the record of all the 72 demons including the demon king or the seven deadly sins who use to help Solomon it's a long rich  history anyway, Solomon is heavy associated with them that's why you alot of anime that's has demon most of the time has Solomon as their kind of king to the demons cause he can control most thx to that ring .

(Feb. 13, 2021  9:08 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  7:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Now all we need is someone based on luck and someone who is willing to sacrifice god for their waifu and boom we have Yugioh season 1. After that we need a school that teaches Beyblade and this time the main protagonist will actually be the reincarnation of a war criminal and have a demon residing in them. After that we need Beyblades on motorcycles followed by beyblades in space.

don't forget we also need that screw the rules I have money then laugh like a maniac cough cough seto kaiba cough cough lol

(Feb. 13, 2021  8:49 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: How do they even relate?

depending on which interpretation of the myth king Solomon had a magical ring which is Often called the seal of Solomon that granted him the power to control jinn or demons . he has a history with one of the demon king asmodeus it also said the became friends and as time go on Solomon became friends with the 72 demons also know as the lesser key of Solomon aka lemegeton is giant grimoire which has the record of all the 72 demons including the demon king or the seven deadly sins who use to help Solomon it's a long rich  history anyway, Solomon is heavy associated with them that's why you alot of anime that's has demon most of the time has Solomon as their kind of king to the demons cause he can control most thx to that ring .
But Solomon is Surge material. Bell is the next season so different system

(Feb. 13, 2021  8:49 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  8:30 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Are there any sources? Because I haven't heard anything but speculation. However after a quick google search, Bael would make sense for the name + like you said, Solomon being the final sparking release.

How do they even relate?

"Bael is a demon described in demonological grimoires such as the Lesser Key of Solomon and the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum and also described in the Dictionnaire Infernal. He is described as a hoarsely-voiced king with the power to make men invisible and ruling over sixty-six legions of demons."

-Wikipedia

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  10:18 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  8:49 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: How do they even relate?

"Bael is a demon described in demonological grimoires such as the Lesser Key of Solomon and the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum and also described in the Dictionnaire Infernal. He is described as a hoarsely-voiced king with the power to make men invisible and ruling over sixty-six legions of demons."

-Wikipedia

Solomon has nothing to do with Season 6 from what we know, no evolutions or anything. So why does it being related to Solomon even matter.

(Feb. 13, 2021  10:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  10:18 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: "Bael is a demon described in demonological grimoires such as the Lesser Key of Solomon and the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum and also described in the Dictionnaire Infernal. He is described as a hoarsely-voiced king with the power to make men invisible and ruling over sixty-six legions of demons."

-Wikipedia

Solomon has nothing to do with Season 6 from what we know, no evolutions or anything. So why does it being related to Solomon even matter.

I just meant it semi relates to solomon and it's kinda funny since it's the last sparking release before season 6. Nothing more to it. Probably should have clarified that lol.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  10:41 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  10:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Solomon has nothing to do with Season 6 from what we know, no evolutions or anything. So why does it being related to Solomon even matter.

I just meant it semi relates to solomon as it's the last sparking release, even if it is small. Nothing more to it. Probably should have clarified that lol.

I still don't see how that means anything, but ok.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - God Dragruler - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  9:39 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  9:08 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: don't forget we also need that screw the rules I have money then laugh like a maniac cough cough seto kaiba cough cough lol

related by myth not by systems

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BladerGem - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  9:39 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  9:08 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: don't forget we also need that screw the rules I have money then laugh like a maniac cough cough seto kaiba cough cough lol

Solomon is from Sparking.

(Feb. 13, 2021  10:39 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  10:34 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Apparently the new MC will get two Beys : death Solomon and the new Bey.

Wow since when did you start believing that theory? 

I really do not think will ever do that. it makes no sense for sparking bey to be used in a new system dude. This is clearly a stretch of the imagination.
Well why would they make it a normal release when boosters have always had beys in the anime? Only b-00 products and Random boosters feature beys not in the anime. It would make sense if this was indeed a bey Bell has. Maybe this will be a similar situation they did with Uranus and Lucius where Bell evolves Solomon into his actual partner.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - MasterChef - Feb. 14, 2021

Not fantasy but what they can do in saeon 6 is beys can spin/battle on not only stadiums but on anything for example a hard road, wood, meteal not just stadiums.
This is was also the case in Meteal fight in that series beyblades were able to spin/battle on other things to not just stadiums so doing this would be brilliant.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Feb. 14, 2021

I’m seeing a lot of dislike for Bell which really sucks. Tbh I think Bell will be the coolest protagonist we’ve seen yet especially if he’s some kind of antihero or villain.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dasmind - Feb. 14, 2021

As now have a fantasy motif for the new season, they should be much more interesting.

This season use the Fantasy as the genre which is a part of myth which is for kids, a world full of focus on Folklore, Fairytale.

They should use Avalon, Wizard, Fairy, Goblins, Wolfman, Vampire, Zombie, Elf, Trolls, Beastman or even Giants, Dwarves for motifs, they should also add some elemental beings too.

Hobbits, Orcs which can be use in the motif too as for Fantasy.

I think even should add some motifs from Kamen Rider Saber, as the so called Rider books base on Fairytale, like Woodman based on the The Honest Woodcutter, Jack based on Jack and the Earth Bean's Tree, Hansel and Gretel, the Ugly Duckling.

If they have next season, they should have Science Fiction motifs like Alien, Mutants.

(Feb. 14, 2021  1:20 AM)Dasmind Wrote: As now have a fantasy motif for the new season, they should be much more interesting.

This season use the Fantasy as the genre which is a part of myth which is for kids, a world full of focus on Folklore, Fairytale.

They should use Avalon, Wizard, Fairy, Goblins, Wolfman, Vampire, Zombie, Elf, Trolls, Beastman or even Giants, Dwarves for motifs, they should also add some elemental beings too.

I think even should add some motifs from Kamen Rider Saber, as the so called Rider books base on Fairytale, like Woodman based on the The Honest Woodcutter, Jack based on Jack and the Earth Bean's Tree, Hansel and Gretel, the Ugly Duckling.

If they have next season, they should have Science Fiction motifs like Alien, Mutants.

I think you've got it wrong. Fantasy was already something the bey motifs used, it’s the story theme and powers that are now going to be fantasy based.

(Feb. 14, 2021  1:23 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  1:20 AM)Dasmind Wrote: As now have a fantasy motif for the new season, they should be much more interesting.

I think you've got it wrong. Fantasy was already something the bey motifs used, it’s the story theme and powers that are now going to be fantasy based.
So is just the story themes and powers, not the Bey names.Ok

(Feb. 14, 2021  1:27 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  1:23 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I think you've got it wrong. Fantasy was already something the bey motifs used, it’s the story theme and powers that are now going to be fantasy based.
So is just the story themes and powers, not the Bey names.Ok

Well I mean, the bey names were a mixture of mythological/real/fantasy based beings so it was already like that.

(Feb. 14, 2021  1:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  1:27 AM)Dasmind Wrote: So is just the story themes and powers, not the Bey names.Ok

Well I mean, the bey names were a mixture of mythological/real/fantasy based beings so it was already like that.
It is mixture of mythological/religion/fantasy, they have used Joker based on the trickster and even knights can be in some tales so they used it as some of the people told me.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - KnightPro - Feb. 14, 2021

I'm curious about what type of drivers are u guys hoping for this Season?? I really think we should have similar to the FB tip from forbidden eonis by now. or a taller driver like 230

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Sparking blader - Feb. 14, 2021

The fantasy is meant to be more like mfb ig where beys are even more powerful and more exagerated as well as the villains are more deadly ig

(Feb. 14, 2021  1:57 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I'm curious about what type of drivers are u guys hoping for this Season?? I really think we should have similar to the FB tip from forbidden eonis by now. or a taller driver like 230

I mean did you see that one bey that crazy aries made of flash and the driver was not that great it got unbalanced like crazy but if tt can pull it off then cool. They should also make customizable tips

(Feb. 14, 2021  1:58 AM)Sparking blader Wrote: The fantasy is meant to be more like mfb ig where beys are even more powerful and more exagerated as well as the villains are more deadly ig
Oh, I see.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - MasterChef - Feb. 14, 2021

Does anyone want there to be another World Championship/Leuge with actual Strong bladers who are Legend status. I already have multiple made up really strong blades that can be in burst.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Feb. 14, 2021

(Feb. 14, 2021  2:21 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  1:58 AM)Sparking blader Wrote: The fantasy is meant to be more like mfb ig where beys are even more powerful and more exagerated as well as the villains are more deadly ig
Oh, I see.
Doesn’t that make burst go down a more mature path and less suitable for kids who love the first 5 seasons?