World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 (/Thread-Product-B-178-Random-Booster-Vol-24)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - Zeutron - Jan. 27, 2021

(Jan. 27, 2021  3:51 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: wait are they releasing a non-' Quick or am i missing smth?

imo the part list does seem pretty average. im really curious to see how First Uranus looks in black.

If that Hyperion is actually just the prototype we saw before the series as an actual product, then that would explain it.

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - KnightPro - Jan. 27, 2021

metal defense sounds interesting

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - EarthHelios - Jan. 27, 2021

Flame Gold Variant Lucifer and Black Super Hyperion? Hold for one second while I go rob TT . All jokes aside Im really hyped for this rbv!

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - NoNotYou - Jan. 27, 2021

If it's not a translation error and it really is Quick no dash I will laugh hard

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - God Dragruler - Jan. 27, 2021

I was not feeling this RDB at first but I actually like it now yes theirs some parts that shouldn't be use again but overall i dig it . I like the layer choice and we're starting to get double chassis now so it's a 50/50 or 70/30 depending on how you look at it. so it gets a 👍from me .

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 27, 2021

(Jan. 27, 2021  7:50 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: If it's not a translation error and it really is Quick no dash I will laugh hard

i hope it is a error because there is no point in making Qc' a normal driver.

Super Hyperion is still good even without a dash driver

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - Beyblade8986 - Jan. 27, 2021

Eh. I expect something better

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - BladerGem - Jan. 27, 2021

Are we thinking that the two new "metal" drivers are going to have the metal caps, or will the tips be metal?

Why do we keep seeing these 2 drivers repeated?
Accel-Defense
High Accel Dash- High Defense
Metal Accel- Metal Defense

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - Zeutron - Jan. 27, 2021

(Jan. 27, 2021  9:31 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Are we thinking that the two new "metal" drivers are going to have the metal caps, or will the tips be metal?

Seems like it’s the caps since the word metal is a prefix instead of a suffix in the name.

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - BladerGem - Jan. 27, 2021

Apart from the recolors which will be a godsend for collectors, it really doesn't look like there's much in this RB worth getting. Unless there's a surprise last-minute reveal, I wouldn't be surprised if most people skip this.

I suppose it could be a cheaper way to get Variant Lucifer, although you'd be missing out on Mobius.

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - CitrusNinja3 - Jan. 27, 2021

(Jan. 27, 2021  6:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  6:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If that Hyperion is actually just the prototype we saw before the series as an actual product, then that would explain it.
It’s possible that the black Hyperion is based off of the Hyperion in this leak that came out before s6 (below Uranus). It would explain the use of a non dash quick 🤷‍♂️

The Super Hyperion recolor in that leak is the Silver Version for the second place G1 tournament prize, and I believe zankye said in the Discord that the Random Booster one is different than that.

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Jan. 28, 2021

Guys. Irs confirmed to be a regular Quick, don't ask me why

(Jan. 27, 2021  8:05 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  7:50 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: If it's not a translation error and it really is Quick no dash I will laugh hard

i hope it is a error because there is no point in making Qc' a normal driver.

Unfortunately a normal quick

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - BurstMaster - Jan. 28, 2021

(Jan. 27, 2021  2:30 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  10:52 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Part List for RB Vol 24:
01. First Uranus 00. MA.1D 暗黑ver.
02. King Helios S.1B 金ver.
03. Glide Ragnaruk 5.T.1S 黑色ver
04. Super Hyperion  Qc. 1A 黑ver.
05. Variant Lucifer O.2D 火焰黃金ver.
06. Imperial Dragon  .7.Et 黑色ver.
07. Master Diaboros  0.Z 黑金ver.
08. Revive Phoenix .4.MD. (黃ver.)

Epic, time for Metal Accel and Defense to start a new gimmick that they will drop. The followed through with dash drivers, but metal drivers (old drivers with metal on their main contact point, not the new one on the lock) and high drivers will take a back seat now? Maybe they'll be brave enough to combine them?

First Uranus 00 Metal Accel 1D (Dark Black)
King Helios Survive 1B (Gold)
Glide Ragnurak 5 Trans 1S (Black)
Super Hyperion Quick 1A (Black)
Variant Lucifer Orbit 2D (Flame Gold)
Imperial Dragon 7 Eternal (Black)
Master Diabolos 0 Zephyr (Black Gold)
Revive Phoenix 4 Metal Defense (Yellow)

Version translation came from Nobody (the user) above.

I'm gonna pick this up, because I think alot of these will look good

(Jan. 27, 2021  1:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:12 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hmmm there Is a chance that the discs/Chassis will be painted right?

Perhaps since this is one of those special version random boosters. Although then again, they have never done it for a special rb before so who knows.

Now this is confirmed.
All the Chassis are coloured save for First Uranus and possibly glide.
All discs are coloured save for Master and possibly imperial, the pics I got were blurry so yeah

King Helios Survive 1B (Gold) (Gold Chassis)
Glide Ragnurak 5 Trans 1S (Black) (Gold Chassis)*
Super Hyperion Quick 1A (Black) (Black Chassis)
Variant Lucifer Orbit 2D (Flame Gold) (Gold Chassis)
Imperial Dragon 7 Eternal (Black) (Black Disc)*
Revive Phoenix 4 Metal Defense (Yellow) (Gold Disc)
The ones in asterisk I'm not sure.
For the Discs I'm not that sure, but I should be able to confirm for the Chassis.

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - GrinAndBarrett - Jan. 28, 2021

Kinda wish there was a wheel instead of 0 or 00

(Jan. 28, 2021  12:23 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Kinda wish there was a wheel instead of 0 or 00

Yeah but they've alr released it in 3 places

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - GrinAndBarrett - Jan. 28, 2021

(Jan. 28, 2021  12:33 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:23 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Kinda wish there was a wheel instead of 0 or 00

Yeah but they've alr released it in 3 places

00 and 0 have both also already been in 3 places in Sparking generation alone.  I'd rather have a 4th shot at a new disc instead of a 4th at an old one.

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 28, 2021

since they are going to be in stock layers
I would want anything instead of maste and hyperion since I already have them but Imperial and First would be nice to have

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - Zeutron - Jan. 28, 2021

(Jan. 28, 2021  12:17 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Perhaps since this is one of those special version random boosters. Although then again, they have never done it for a special rb before so who knows.

Now this is confirmed.
All discs are coloured save for Master and possibly imperial, the pics I got were blurry so yeah

For the Discs I'm not that sure, but I should be able to confirm for the Chassis.

Aww that’s so awesome. Also now that I’ve seen the leak, I can definitely see that the Revive Phoenix is gold coloured (even though it translates yellow ver for some reason as people have said). That’s amazing! Gotta but some of these now.

(Jan. 28, 2021  12:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:17 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Now this is confirmed.

Aww that’s so awesome. Also now that I’ve seen the leak, I can definitely see that the Revive Phoenix is gold coloured (even though they call it yellow ver for some reason). That’s amazing! Gotta but some of these now.

how can we see the leak?

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - TrainiacJ - Jan. 28, 2021

Just updated the OP of this post with the information on the pulls. I also had to go out of my way to read the japanese text to get the actual version titles, haha. The First Uranus is apparently the "Dark Flare" version, which is a great name for it.

(Jan. 28, 2021  12:53 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Just updated the OP of this post with the information on the pulls. I also had to go out of my way to read the japanese text to get the actual version titles, haha. The First Uranus is apparently the "Dark Flare" version, which is a great name for it.

*Leanliness intensifies*

that name really sounds nice and makes sense sice lean is all of that flare and stuff

I dont wanna read 6 pges so can someone tell me what the prize is, is it Uranus?

RE: B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - EarthHelios - Jan. 28, 2021

(Jan. 27, 2021  9:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why do we keep seeing these 2 drivers repeated?
Accel-Defense
High Accel Dash- High Defense
Metal Accel- Metal Defense

Yeah Im seeing it now that these are just the drivers TT wants to go with