World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BeyChannel Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: BeyChannel Discussion (/Thread-BeyChannel-Discussion)

BeyChannel Discussion - OkiBlaze - May. 18, 2010

I've been subscribed to the Beyblade channel for a while, and I've seen their videos many times for help. But there have been a lack of videos, and I wanted to know if the BeyChannel was on a hiatus or just done with.

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - Kai-V - May. 18, 2010

Hm, it is simply difficult for us to get time to make videos. However, we do not want to terminate it, no. Hopefully you will see new videos in the near future.

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - Pimpju - May. 18, 2010

Kai-V, I remember reading in another thread before that the reason for no new videos on the Beychannel is due to lack of content, perhaps a video could be done on the effects of various stadiums on the outcome of battles? For instance, how the pegasis thunder whip stadium is incredibly inbalanced and should not be used.

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - black Pegasus - May. 18, 2010

yeah I also heard you where going to up date sliding shoot for mfb which should be easer now that they are out in Canada

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - Ash - May. 18, 2010

I could make videos but I don't have an attack stadium D: I can't find them anywhere besides moj & yja.

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - Kei - May. 18, 2010

(May. 18, 2010  2:38 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Kai-V, I remember reading in another thread before that the reason for no new videos on the Beychannel is due to lack of content, perhaps a video could be done on the effects of various stadiums on the outcome of battles? For instance, how the pegasis thunder whip stadium is incredibly inbalanced and should not be used.

Aside from videos for the upcoming tournaments, yes, this is something we would like to do.

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - OkiBlaze - May. 18, 2010

(May. 18, 2010  11:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, it is simply difficult for us to get time to make videos. However, we do not want to terminate it, no. Hopefully you will see new videos in the near future.

Alright, just wanted to know.
Thanks.

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - milkincereal - May. 18, 2010

They should have a vid from the revival cup.

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - Serotonin - May. 18, 2010

Yup, we're definitely hoping to have videos from our upcoming events.

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - Toonpenguin - May. 18, 2010

There are alot of people on here who make videos that aren't as popular as others, I think it might be a good idea where people post there videos to get accepted and if they are accepted they can get uploaded to the bey channel
This could keep the Beychannel Alive when at the same time putting people videos on there who may not get that many views but may make fantastic beyblade videos

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - Kai-V - May. 18, 2010

(May. 18, 2010  10:14 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: There are alot of people on here who make videos that aren't as popular as others, I think it might be a good idea where people post there videos to get accepted and if they are accepted they can get uploaded to the bey channel
This could keep the Beychannel Alive when at the same time putting people videos on there who may not get that many views but may make fantastic beyblade videos
Perhaps, but, at the same time, we want a filter : we want Beychannel to make people learn about Beyblade in a clean, professional way. I am not certain how many people could get a decent quality, and a decent organisation of this sort of lesson or whatever else.

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - Priscient - May. 19, 2010

could you ask Driger GT? His videos seem to be very useful IMO Gasp

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - OkiBlaze - May. 19, 2010

Driger GT's videos are more about battling, not really tutorials.

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - Pyro - Jul. 03, 2010

Meh, I could see if I could do something.
Would it be alright to use info from BeyWiki?
And then explain it in a video?
If yes, I could probably do something.
I'm pretty good at editing videos.

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - Alantar - Jul. 04, 2010

Reviews of beyblades, explaining what parts you want to use in a combo and why, and a slideshow of all the parts (a video of this would have to be updated regularly) so that people know what parts they have. All of these would be great to add to the channel.

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - ReallyRandomTJ - Jul. 04, 2010

(May. 19, 2010  6:53 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Driger GT's videos are more about battling, not really tutorials.

Somebody could ask if Driger GT would want to try make Bey Tutorials?

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - BrokWine - Jul. 04, 2010

I can speak for him and the answer is no, sorry Smile
He is too busy for do that too.

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - ReallyRandomTJ - Jul. 05, 2010

Oh well, It was worth a try. XD

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - FrEsH Blader - Jul. 17, 2010

I love the bey battles posted on there but.... No new vids Unhappy

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - Robsta - Jul. 17, 2010

What is there that we can learn that's not on the channel?

RE: Is the BeyChannel Dead? - Pimpju - Jul. 17, 2010

Anything that's on the channel is also explained here. I think the videos hep give clarity on how to do something/the effects of such.

I doubt that the committee/Who runs the Beychannel has the time, however a video highlighting the difference between attack types ( Upper, force etc) as well as the added effects of different parts (Most notibly MF) to show the effectiveness/differences of such on a beyblade would be good.

RE: BeyChannel Discussion - OkiBlaze - Jul. 26, 2010

If this thread will be the main topic of the BeyChannel, I'll change the title.