World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3D Printing Maiden testing/discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: 3D Printing Maiden testing/discussion (/Thread-3D-Printing-Maiden-testing-discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - BladerGem - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  6:35 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Can we just leave this thread alone for a while? Im sick and tired of seeing this at the top of Latest Posts! The amount of teasing and to some extent bullying is kinda getting out of hand, and the fact i took part in some of that makes me feel kinda bad, It needs to stop!

kai edits goodluck with evolving Maiden!
Thank you. Stop guys your all gonna be in trouble if you don't stay on topic

There isn't much of a "topic' to stay on, to be fair. This thread's about testing Maiden, and now that it's broken, you can't test it anymore. Kind of makes the point of the thread null and void.

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - The Blacknight - Oct. 23, 2020

I have two suggestions for Maiden's evolution, kai edits.

1. Use mirage as a template for upgraded Maiden. Mirror mirage so it is in right spin, and do not include rubber. Tweak it a bit but save the general shape. I think this can reduce breakage by a ton, as Mirage is not as recoil heavy as your original shape, though it is triangular like the original Maiden. Lastly, since Mirage is a part, the designing process will probably go a bit faster than Universal did.

2. Buy Brave Valkyrie. 2A has a lot of synergy with Mirage, as both have the same general shape. In right spin, 2A can attack well and has some degree of spin equalization. I just recently got Brave, and when I awakened my Evolution dash to the second stage, the immense speed and power that Brave already had seemed to triple. I really think that maiden would benefit from that power, and I think Mirage's general shape and 2A could really use that to their advantage.

Of course, these are only suggestions.

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - LeonidasKerbeus - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  6:12 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: This is, hands down, the most hilarious, ironic, and sitcom-like thread on the WBO.

why do i feel like the only reason the mods haventfully locked this thread down is because of how stupidly hilarious it is

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - kai edits - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  6:56 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:35 PM)kai edits Wrote: Thank you. Stop guys your all gonna be in trouble if you don't stay on topic

There isn't much of a "topic' to stay on, to be fair. This thread's about testing Maiden, and now that it's broken, you can't test it anymore. Kind of makes the point of the thread null and void.

Like I said I can give you guys the files

Here are the files
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A3Vqih8DF3SDIJ5QxOXFAxKYXe2NuI98/view?usp=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OE092Zdi-kKQzZwxM34v80ofj84rLoyn/view?usp=drivesdk

Double post because screw the rules i'm impatient

ways to improve maiden:

1: Ditch the triangle shape, unless you make it like Trygle 2's Triple Beak. You have to put "Bump" wings in it to deflect beys off of it.
2: Instead of angling it like a wall, angle it to where the triangular points slope down from your original design. This way, it will retain more structural strength.
3: Maiden is a stamina bey, not an attack bey.
4: if you go the triple beak way, you must prioritize minimizing the "Draciel Syndrome" that notoriously plagued like half of plastic gen
there's more but i'll let you think about it for now

Hybrid is bad testing wise, use genesis on other parts is possible

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:26 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Double post because screw the rules i'm impatient

ways to improve maiden:

1: Ditch the triangle shape, unless you make it like Trygle 2's Triple Beak. You have to put "Bump" wings in it to deflect beys off of it.
2: Instead of angling it like a wall, angle it to where the triangular points slope down from your original design. This way, it will retain more structural strength.
4: if you go the triple beak way, you must prioritize minimizing the "Draciel Syndrome" that notoriously plagued like half of plastic gen

Like i said i provided the files so you guy's can test it

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:28 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:26 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Double post because screw the rules i'm impatient

ways to improve maiden:

Like i said i provided the files so you guy's can test it

We don't really need to print and test something that broke against the white death egg.
Mostly we are now talking about making a new design, not wasting money and filament

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:30 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: Like i said i provided the files so you guy's can test it

We don't really need to print and test something that broke against the white death egg.
Mostly we are now talking about making a new design, not wasting money and filament
Ok can we do this in pm so I spam up my thread.

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:31 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:30 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: We don't really need to print and test something that broke against the white death egg.
Ok can we do this in pm so I spam up my thread.

This isn't spam, its an actual conversation. This is also a iscussion thread, dont forget that.

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:33 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:31 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ok can we do this in pm so I spam up my thread.

This isn't spam, its an actual conversation. This is also a iscussion thread, dont forget that.
Ok what should I change for maiden

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - The Blacknight - Oct. 23, 2020

.... so kai edits, ru gonna take m advice or...

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: .... so kai edits, ru gonna take m advice or...
Yes but can you put it in simply form because I lost some brain cells from school

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - BladerGem - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:36 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: .... so kai edits, ru gonna take m advice or...
Yes but can you put it in simply form because I lost some brain cells from school

I lose brain cells whenever I come to this thread...

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:36 PM)kai edits Wrote:

Haven't we all?

Current advice from both me and blacknight:

5: Use mirage as a template for upgraded Maiden. Mirror mirage so it is in right spin, and do not include rubber. Tweak it a bit but save the general shape. I think this can reduce breakage by a ton, as Mirage is not as recoil heavy as your original shape, though it is triangular like the original Maiden.
6:Buy Brave Valkyrie. 2A has a lot of synergy with Mirage. In right spin, 2A can attack well and has some degree of spin equalization.  I really think that maiden would benefit from that power, and I think Mirage's general shape and 2A could really use that to their advantage.

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:37 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:36 PM)kai edits Wrote: Yes but can you put it in simply form because I lost some brain cells from school

I lose brain cells whenever I come to this thread...
Bruh moment.
Can someone help me with a design for maiden?

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:39 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:36 PM)kai edits Wrote: Yes but can you put it in simply form because I lost some brain cells from school

Haven't we all?

Current advice from both me and blacknight:

5: Use mirage as a template for upgraded Maiden. Mirror mirage so it is in right spin, and do not include rubber. Tweak it a bit but save the general shape. I think this can reduce breakage by a ton, as Mirage is not as recoil heavy as your original shape, though it is triangular like the original Maiden.
6:Buy Brave Valkyrie. 2A has a lot of synergy with Mirage. In right spin, 2A can attack well and has some degree of spin equalization.  I really think that maiden would benefit from that power, and I think Mirage's general shape and 2A could really use that to their advantage.
I was thinking of taking the drawing that @deltazakruo made me as the design but left spin.

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:39 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:37 PM)BladerGem Wrote: I lose brain cells whenever I come to this thread...
Bruh moment.

for [Redacted] SAKE we are TRYING TO

read the ADVICE I JUST POSTED

Edit: Cr@p now i can't post a reply due to badly timed post i hate wbo's notifications at times

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:40 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:39 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bruh moment.

for [Redacted] SAKE we are TRYING TO

i did.
Maiden is a left spin btw.

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:41 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:40 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: for [Redacted] SAKE we are TRYING TO

i did.

While delta's drawing looks nice, its a non-viable design that would IMMEDIATELY have a risk of breakadge.

Plus, it would suffer from "Draciel Syndrome" the likes of which we havent seen since draciel f

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:45 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:41 PM)kai edits Wrote: i did.

While delta's drawing looks nice, its a non-viable design that would IMMEDIATELY have a risk of breakadge.

Plus, it would suffer from "Draciel Syndrome" the likes of which we havent seen since draciel f
So what type of setup I should do for maiden?

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:45 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:41 PM)kai edits Wrote: i did.

He said for it to have a Venom shape which is what I tried to do but im not good at replicating already existing parts.

I was thinking of taking mirage fafnir and use it as a base and just add metal where the rubber pieces are.

(Oct. 23, 2020  10:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: I was thinking of taking mirage fafnir and use it as a base and just add metal where the rubber pieces are.

Issues:
1: mirage is built for spin stealing, if you replace it with metal you literally make the shape into a one way trip to "Draciel Syndrome"
2: Metal is too heavy and will damage all your beys
3: metal printing is too heavy and way too expensive
4: the metal would have to be screwed onto the base carefully

and more

which is why there are hardly anyone printing metal parts for beys

(Oct. 23, 2020  10:34 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: I was thinking of taking mirage fafnir and use it as a base and just add metal where the rubber pieces are.

Issues:
1: mirage is built for spin stealing, if you replace it with metal you literally make the shape into a one way trip to "Draciel Syndrome"

and more

You want to design maiden then? Cause idk anything about beyblade anymore

(Oct. 23, 2020  10:35 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:34 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Issues:

and more

You want to design maiden then? Cause idk anything about beyblade anymore

i can draw it out im not good at 3d modeling yet

first of all
what IS maiden

what is the motif
y'know
like vakyrie or spriggan

(Oct. 23, 2020  10:49 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:35 PM)kai edits Wrote: You want to design maiden then? Cause idk anything about beyblade anymore

i can draw it out im not good at 3d modeling yet

first of all
what IS maiden

what is the motif
y'know
like vakyrie or spriggan
Maiden is demon like dragon