World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What video games do you play? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: What video games do you play? (/Thread-What-video-games-do-you-play)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: What video games do you play? - TanManbeyz - Jan. 23, 2023

Mario odyssey, smash bros ultimate, Mario kart 8, botw. (i like nintendo)

RE: What video games do you play? - KaiserSenpai420 - Feb. 20, 2023

Hogwarts Legacy, Demon Slayer, Sims 4 ( modded ) CoD MW22, Fire Emblem, FFXIV, whatever I'm in the mode for.

I have a gaming PC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch and NEW 3DS.

RE: What video games do you play? - GodzillaFan101 - Mar. 01, 2023

I just started playing DBD and got da dlcs

RE: What video games do you play? - DragonBeyblade! - Apr. 05, 2023

(Nov. 14, 2020  1:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Beyblade, Bendy and the Ink Machines, Fifa, Roblox

The first person to mention the best game. (Roblox) If you disagree then start a argument or whatever I will prove to you roblox is top. Bro it probably has a better version of your favourite game.

RE: What video games do you play? - Ice-Leopard - Apr. 15, 2023

Got the Megaman Battle Network Collection. Only played 5 and 6 back then. A shame however it only comes in three language options.

RE: What video games do you play? - GodzillaFan101 - Apr. 17, 2023

getting back on pokemon sword

RE: What video games do you play? - lil-iz - Apr. 17, 2023

I love Open World adventure games, like Minecraft, Grounded, Subnautica, BOTW, and Pokemon (I've 100% completed most of these games). I also play ProjectPlaytime, Roblox, and some VR Games.

RE: What video games do you play? - DragonBeyblade! - Apr. 17, 2023

(Apr. 17, 2023  6:54 PM)lil-iz Wrote: I love Open World adventure games, like Minecraft, Grounded, Subnautica, BOTW,  and Pokemon (I've 100% completed most of these games). I also play ProjectPlaytime, Roblox, and some VR Games.
What games do you play on roblox?

RE: What video games do you play? - UltimateSpryzen - Jun. 14, 2023

Fortnite, asphalt 9, crk, beyblade burst app and tears of the kingdom

RE: What video games do you play? - AkiiiToshi - Dec. 20, 2023

I play Baldur's Gate 3, Valorant, Apex Legends, Counter Strike Global Offense. Though I'm looking to transition into mobile platform.

RE: What video games do you play? - HendrikMoa - Dec. 20, 2023

I'm not much of a mobile gamer too, I play Identity V, League of Legends, Cyberpunk 2077, Elden Ring, and sometimes when my friends aren't busy I play minecraft with them.

RE: What video games do you play? - spectraldj - Dec. 20, 2023

i play fortnite, a bit of apex, legend of zelda (totk) some minecraft, like, any pokemon game (currently only scarlet, violet, brilliant diamond, and shinning pearl remasters.)

i also have a pretty stacked pokemon go acc, but nowhere to play it on : P (currently only have a nintendo)

eventually i'd really like to either get a playstation, (the games are kinda better, and theres a couple games i really like on there) or a xbox. but besides that, maybe im gonna try to get legends arceus, or mario wonder, or ssbu and mortal kombat, because lately, idk why but i really wanna play mortal kombat.

RE: What video games do you play? - BHill - Feb. 03, 2024

any anyone here play Apex Legends ?

RE: What video games do you play? - BeybladeDiction - Feb. 08, 2024

I also play PokémonTCGO, Minecraft, Fortnite, Roblox, Apex Legends and sometimes Genshin Impact

RE: What video games do you play? - BHill - Feb. 10, 2024

(Feb. 08, 2024  2:08 PM)BeybladeDiction Wrote: I also play PokémonTCGO, Minecraft, Fortnite, Roblox, Apex Legends and sometimes Genshin Impact

AYYYYY WHAT'S GOOD????????!!!!!! Smile

RE: What video games do you play? - ringdd - Apr. 03, 2024

The Last Of Us
Drive Zone Online