World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" (/Thread-Product-Pegasus-Thunder-Whip-This-stadium-sucks-harder-than-Wyborg-for-attack-types)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Kai-V - Jul. 30, 2010

(Jul. 30, 2010  12:12 AM)mikado282745 Wrote: i tried this stadium with some of my hms blades (since i dont have mfbs yet) it stunk like rotten eggs i knew i shouldnt have trashed my old driger den stadium that thing worked great before it started cracking
I have never owned the "Driger Den" stadium, but if you thought that was better, imagine how much better an actual TAKARA-TOMY Beystadium is, hah.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Aikemi - Jul. 30, 2010

I would love to do retarded stadium outs with Draciel fortress (I could use DGMS and Storm Pegasis as examples, I suppose.)

I don't have a TT stadium to compare it to at the moment, though.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Kai-V - Jul. 30, 2010

I have some ideas in mind already, but I do not think scenes of the Hasbro stadiums should necessarily only show the ridiculous things. For instance, battles can still 'happen', obviously, but they are not nearly as competitive as TAKARA-TOMY's. In my opinion, this could be shown 'almost' neutrally too.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Aikemi - Jul. 30, 2010

Hm, sounds good. Let me know if you ever need anything.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Dan - Aug. 24, 2010

By the way, whenever my G.Peg gets knocked into the pocket it cannot be contained and bursts out still decrepitly spinning. Though this is stating the obvious, it is funny on most occasions.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - TraceKaiser - Aug. 24, 2010

That's nearly always happened on Hasbro stadiums.
Or at least for me - then again, I had the clear stadium 1, which had shallower pockets. So the blades would usually just slow down haha.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Moss-Da-Boss - Aug. 24, 2010

bought this its hilarious I was playing with it on my table ( because Im so hard !!!)
earth bull gb145 WB vs qwetz 90 RF they knocked against the walls so much that its just fell of the table
the stadium is far too light

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Dan - Aug. 24, 2010

G. Peg vs Rock Leone is a sue-fest. seriously try it. Its hilarious.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Mc Frown - Aug. 24, 2010

(Aug. 24, 2010  1:42 AM)Moss Wrote: the stadium is far too light

It weighs more than the attack stadium.
gg

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - X-Raded - Aug. 24, 2010

has any one ever tried to customize the pegasus thunder whip by cutting their own exits? Ive thought about doing it but i don't know where to start to make it "even"

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Moss-Da-Boss - Aug. 24, 2010

(Aug. 24, 2010  2:28 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2010  1:42 AM)Moss Wrote: the stadium is far too light

It weighs more than the attack stadium.
gg
oh yeah but it feels soo much lighter and unstable

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Mc Frown - Aug. 24, 2010

Same with the attack stadium :V

on my ptw the bowl bit is like deeper that where the stadium walls are so it kind of rolls around when beys are launched into it . Upon closer inspection I have found that my PTW is just carped up

Uhm, play on the carpet?
All stadiums jiggle when beys are launched in them.

no its just you can spin the stadium

I get it.
But for real, put it on carpet, should fix it.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - pegasis105rf - Aug. 24, 2010

with Ray Unicorno 100RF vs. Storm Aries DF145FS in the thunder whip stadium Ray Unicorno cant KO the othar beyblade in the pockets of the stadium if he KO the other beyblade it would be out of the stadium so i officialy hate this stadium!

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Akatsuki - Aug. 24, 2010

I purchsed the Pegasus Thunder Whip a few days ago due to the fact that i wished to do some testing with it to see why so many people dont like the stadium. I bought the Tunder Whip and started my tests using a Rock Leone 145WB uncustomized against Storm Pegasus 105RF uncustomized.

I used a beylauncher LR and grip and shot Leone first. I have been able to perform a sliding shoot in the stadium and Pegasus has been able to move around the stadium with great speed and was able to knock Leone into the pockets or would simply just make Leone run out of spin.

Although the stadium clearly does not favour attack combos it does allow stamina and defence combos even play. If Hasbro were to increase the ridge they would have a good stadium. Personally i think its an average stadium but it still requires alot of work.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Drifter9100 - Aug. 24, 2010

I usually have success with this stadium using Attack types like like the Storm Pegasus 100RF, i just use a beylaucher though so it has a great chance of knocking the other beys into the pocket or even knocking them out and over the wall of the stadium.

Just Launch Hard xD

It's not the ridge it's the slope and wall/exit ratio :V

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - adiennika24 - Aug. 25, 2010

all iam going to say is vortex stadium with a lip instead of wall
yes a small dish like that with a 1and1/2-2 inch rige on the ouside where the beys can stay in then add a wall all around the stadium about an 1/2 to a inch high so it has and i mean has to go flying to get ko'd
i kno not the best but its balanced so u need to control your bey(challanged for atk types) low walls(light bey will get lifted out) and small( so def bey would have and i mean have to take a heavy beating)

what yall think?
heck i can make a metal/wooden prototype then maybe a true plastic after i can get spare supplies

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Pisces - Aug. 25, 2010

hey try shooting the attacking type first it will help alot

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - adiennika24 - Aug. 25, 2010

(Aug. 25, 2010  12:10 AM)Pisces Wrote: hey try shooting the attacking type first it will help alot

well it may help in test but how about a real match
thats y i think Kai-V said its not competive
(bad spelling i kno)

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Mc Frown - Aug. 25, 2010

Um, it never helps to shoot the attack type first.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Stratus G. - Aug. 25, 2010

(Aug. 24, 2010  4:13 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: with Ray Unicorno 100RF vs. Storm Aries DF145FS in the thunder whip stadium Ray Unicorno cant KO the othar beyblade in the pockets of the stadium if he KO the other beyblade it would be out of the stadium so i officialy hate this stadium!

What?
And why is it an Attack-type against an Attack-type?