World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" (/Thread-Product-Pegasus-Thunder-Whip-This-stadium-sucks-harder-than-Wyborg-for-attack-types)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Kai-V - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  3:03 PM)MaxL Wrote: We should really make a video that describes the differences for the Bey-Channel.
I want to do it as soon as possible.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - MaxL - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  4:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  3:03 PM)MaxL Wrote: We should really make a video that describes the differences for the Bey-Channel.
I want to do it as soon as possible.

Go bug Valentin when you get some spare time. No rush or anything but it would be really nice. We shouldn't just focus on the two different stadiums but we need to also not say that "Guys Thunder Whip sucks." we just need to show them differences and why it's inferior.

Although I'm pretty sure Kai-V understands this thoroughly.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Kai-V - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  5:40 PM)MaxL Wrote: Go bug Valentin when you get some spare time. No rush or anything but it would be really nice. We shouldn't just focus on the two different stadiums but we need to also not say that "Guys Thunder Whip sucks." we just need to show them differences and why it's inferior.

Yes, yes. There would be Hasbro--TAKARA-TOMY comparison, but also amongst TAKARA-TOMY as well obviously.

Unfortunately I think we only have one Hasbro stadium. It would have been better to show that they all have quite a lot of flaws, and not just the Pegasus Thunder Whip.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - MaxL - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  5:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:40 PM)MaxL Wrote: Go bug Valentin when you get some spare time. No rush or anything but it would be really nice. We shouldn't just focus on the two different stadiums but we need to also not say that "Guys Thunder Whip sucks." we just need to show them differences and why it's inferior.

Yes, yes. There would be Hasbro--TAKARA-TOMY comparison, but also amongst TAKARA-TOMY as well obviously.

Unfortunately I think we only have one Hasbro stadium. It would have been better to show that they all have quite a lot of flaws, and not just the Pegasus Thunder Whip.

Yeah... finding out of production Hasbro stadiums and buying them doesn't sound like a pleasant cup of tea either. We also need to make sure we show them that not all of the TAKARA-TOMY stadiums aren't awesome either. Widesquare is fun but it's in no way balanced for tournament play, same with the yellow side (which I think is Stamina) of the Stamina/Balance stadium.

We should also make sure that we put the emphasis that this only tournament rules... People can feel free to do whatever they want when they aren't playing tournaments. I know it sounds like a stupid thing to say but I get the feeling that a lot of the newbies think they HAVE to get these stadiums even if they aren't planning to play in tournaments. While having them does increase the enjoyment of Beyblade (and gives the game some actual balance) they are really tournament standards.

That being said, if you can get your hands on one you should try because I would play in a BB-10 over a PTW anyday of the week (that means Thursday as well)

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - -_- - Jul. 29, 2010

i think we should make good combos for it because of hasbro tournements

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - flashcups - Jul. 29, 2010

agreed

At the same time, we want to encourage tournaments hosted by the fans through the World Beyblade Organization instead ... Obviously, there is a certain 'thrill' in participating to an 'official' tournament, but I do not think they take Organized Play as seriously as us.

As far as we know, just use anything that is not an Attack type, and you should do well in the Pegasus Thunder Whip.

Plus, I just realised that Hasbro will probably never use the portable stadium in tournaments, so that would again only be for us if it ends up being good or decent.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Mc Frown - Jul. 29, 2010

I can take some videos in a draciel fortress, of self-ko's and lame battles etc.

(Jul. 29, 2010  7:11 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I can take some videos in a draciel fortress, of self-ko's and lame battles etc.
A blitz of user-submitted videos of bad/Hasbro stadiums, hah.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Mc Frown - Jul. 29, 2010

I can even put it on a magnet tray to make it wobbly Libruhhh

I only have the same stadiums as you Kai-V so there would be no point in me submitting any videos. Unhappy My old Hasbro stadium from plastic gen was thrown out years ago due to severe and overextended use (so much duct tape...) I think I played with my brothers in that stadium for like a year straight.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Stratus G. - Jul. 29, 2010

I have not read all of the pages of this topic but.
Are attack-types still bad with HF in this?
I know that they're bad with RF on this.
But what about HF?
And also maybe if you were to face someone with this arena couldn't you just change the tip of your top? Like say...A stamina or whatnot?
I know all Arena's are dif but it also depends what tip you have.
So far thats the problem i see..Cept for the Pockets..

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Priscient - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  8:33 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: I have not read all of the pages of this topic but.
But what about HF?
And also maybe if you were to face someone with this arena couldn't you just change the tip of your top? Like say...A stamina or whatnot?

RF is currently either the best attack type bottom (CS matches up to it.) or is one of the best avaliable, so HF won't work that much better. And you can't just stick a stamina bottom to anything.

Example: Storm Pegasis 100RF turns into Storm Pegasis 100SD.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Stratus G. - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  8:41 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:33 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: I have not read all of the pages of this topic but.
But what about HF?

RF is currently either the best attack type bottom (CS matches up to it.) or is one of the best avaliable, so HF won't work that much better. And you can't just stick a stamina bottom to anything.

I wasn't pointing out a best or top tier custom. I was pointing out the only problem i see with attack-types and this Arena is what you have as its performance tip.

So far what i see is stamina and defence can roam around this arena with slight ease. So maybe use a stamina tip or whatnot
That's it.

And note:I haven't read every page of this topic. So i wouldn't know if someone's found a better solution.

But what about HF?

The slope isn't deep enough for attack types to actually do anything. Changing the tip wouldn't do very much because the size and wheels used for attack types are designed for attack types.

There's no knockout room, attack types can't do anything.

Arena's are different but there needs to be balance for tournament play so that one type (defense/stamina) don't over power another (attack). That stadium plain sucks, try a Takara one and you will know what we mean.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Priscient - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  8:45 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
But what about HF?

I wasn't pointing out a best or top tier custom. I was pointing out the only problem i see with attack-types and this Arena is what you have as its performance tip.

So far what i see is stamina and defence can roam around this arena with slight ease. So maybe use a stamina tip or whatnot
That's it.

And note:I haven't read every page of this topic. So i wouldn't know if someone's found a better solution.

Yes, I know, and my point still stands.

If you stick a SD bottom on a top tier attack combo it's still going to lose to a good defence combo, I know your're not trying to make a top tier combo, HF which has more stamina then RF will still lose, in fact, I think it's harder to control HF/S mode than RF in thunder whip. In many cases mine pocketed itself.

(Jul. 29, 2010  9:04 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:45 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
But what about HF?

That's it.

Yes, I know, and my point still stands.

If you stick a SD bottom on a top tier attack combo it's still going to lose to a good defence combo, I know your're not trying to make a top tier combo, HF which has more stamina then RF will still lose, in fact, I think it's harder to control HF/S mode than RF in thunder whip. In many cases mine pocketed itself.

My point stands aswell.
The performance of this arena will vary. Depending on the tip you have.
I did not know how HF will perform in this arena so i just suggested it
I was just using an example
Since stamina and defence roam around this Arena. You could use a tip almost like those to help an attack-type bey in this stadium. Was just pointing out something.
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:56 PM)MaxL Wrote:
But what about HF?

The slope isn't deep enough for attack types to actually do anything. Changing the tip wouldn't do very much because the size and wheels used for attack types are designed for attack types.

There's no knockout room, attack types can't do anything.

Arena's are different but there needs to be balance for tournament play so that one type (defense/stamina) don't over power another (attack). That stadium plain sucks, try a Takara one and you will know what we mean.

Ah..
Thank you for explaining it.

(Jul. 29, 2010  9:12 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: My point stands aswell.

Not really, I just proved how HF does not asset in this stadium at all, in fact it lowers it's performance by going into the pockets more often.

(Jul. 29, 2010  9:12 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Since stamina and defence roam around this Arena. You could use a tip almost like those to help an attack-type bey in this stadium. Was just pointing out something.

I am confused as to if your're talking about HF or a stamina or defence bottom anymore. Either way it will generally cause the beyblade to lose.

HF will most of the time self K.O
Storm pegasis 100WB vs Earth Aquila 145WB. Earth Aquila will win due to the 145 track and Earth having more stamina than storm.

Storm pegasis 100SD vs Earth Aquila 145SD Earth Aquila will again win due to 145 and Earth.

Storm pegasis 100WB vs Virgo 145WB Virgo will win due to Virgo and 145, Virgo being that it has higher stamina than storm.

And finally Storm pegasis 100SD vs Virgo 145SD Virgo will win again due to Virgo and 145.

There is my lesson. Smile

(Jul. 29, 2010  9:42 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  9:12 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: My point stands aswell.

Not really, I just proved how HF does not asset in this stadium at all, in fact it lowers it's performance by going into the pockets more often.

(Jul. 29, 2010  9:12 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Since stamina and defence roam around this Arena. You could use a tip almost like those to help an attack-type bey in this stadium. Was just pointing out something.

I am confused as to if your're talking about HF or a stamina or defence bottom anymore. Either way it will generally cause the beyblade to lose.

HF will most of the time self K.O
Storm pegasis 100WB vs Earth Aquila 145WB. Earth Aquila will win due to the 145 track and Earth having more stamina than storm.

Storm pegasis 100SD vs Earth Aquila 145SD Earth Aquila will again win due to 145 and Earth.

Storm pegasis 100WB vs Virgo 145WB Virgo will win due to Virgo and 145, Virgo being that it has higher stamina than storm.

And finally Storm pegasis 100SD vs Virgo 145SD Virgo will win again due to Virgo and 145.

There is my lesson. Smile

I was only saying to change tips. That is all.
MaxL. Has explained to me that it wont matter if you change tips.

CAPLOCKS ARE CRUISE CONTROL FOR MAKING YOU SOUND COOL.

No but seriously. Caplocks are totally unnecessary here.

Attitude does not work well here. >:

(Jul. 29, 2010  10:24 PM)MaxL Wrote: CAPLOCKS ARE CRUISE CONTROL FOR MAKING YOU SOUND COOL.

I have changed my message to a more explainable one.

(Jul. 29, 2010  10:24 PM)MaxL Wrote: CAPLOCKS ARE CRUISE CONTROL FOR MAKING YOU SOUND COOL.

Errr... was this directed at me? @_@

(Jul. 29, 2010  10:55 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:

No,Was to me

(Jul. 29, 2010  10:55 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:

Nope. I was just making sure Stratus G knew the deal. We gotta treat each other with respect if we want to have a productive community. We're starting to get really off topic now though.

THIS STADIUM SUCKS.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - mikado282745 - Jul. 30, 2010

i tried this stadium with some of my hms blades (since i dont have mfbs yet) it stunk like rotten eggs i knew i shouldnt have trashed my old driger den stadium that thing worked great before it started cracking