World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" (/Thread-Product-Pegasus-Thunder-Whip-This-stadium-sucks-harder-than-Wyborg-for-attack-types)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Dirge - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  7:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Tornado Attack is way better. The ridge in Tornado Attack actually works.
Why dont we just just make tornado attack legal in mfb tournements xD

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  12:05 AM)Dirge Wrote: Why dont we just just make tornado attack legal in mfb tournements xD

It's isn't a product of MFB, but I think it should be legal also

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Dirge - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  12:06 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: It's isn't a product of MFB, but I think it should be legal also
haha yeah i was joking about it,since theres no realy good mfb stadium but yeah maybe it should be considered or something

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - TheLVJ - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  2:02 AM)Dirge Wrote: haha yeah i was joking about it,since theres no realy good mfb stadium but yeah maybe it should be considered or something

Are you stating that there absolutely no good MFB stadiums or that none meet the standards of the Tornado Attack stadium?

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - MaxL - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  7:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  12:28 AM)MaxL Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: dear hasbro,

step 1. get the molds for the attack stadium BB-10 widely regarded as the most balanced stadium for tournament play
step 2. make it out of thicker plastic
step 3. paint some dumb horse or something on it
step 4. sell for $15
step 5. listen to the silence of the wbo because they have nothing to carp about with hasbro's release

Fix'd. Not like I mean to argue with Bey Brad but I think it would be better to redo the BB-10.

Tornado Attack is way better. The ridge in Tornado Attack actually works.

Wait. I'm retarded.

A RE-RELEASE of Tornado Attack for MFB would be pretty awesome.

HURRRR I CAN READ!

Disregard my last comments. Bey Brad is right.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Extic - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  10:44 PM)momiji manju Wrote: way to contribute. Something like that would fit more in random thoughts thread.

Well, I've seen you commenting on how others aren't contributing multiple times, but that's just another form of not contributing.
Isn't the "report" function there for a reason?

But, that's beside the point. I've noticed that people commenting negatively on the Super Vortex stadium, but how many have tried it?
I can't give conclusive results, but I wouldn't rule it out without testing. The sides are surprisingly good at killing rotation, with attack blades anyway.
So, really, I don't think it should be ruled out just yet.

(Jul. 29, 2010  2:30 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Are you stating that there absolutely no good MFB stadiums or that none meet the standards of the Tornado Attack stadium?

MFB attack stadium is the currently the best MFB stadium we have atm and it still isnt as balenced as it could be,thats all i ment by it

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - TheLVJ - Jul. 29, 2010

It's not an issue of balance but more of the fact that the tornado ridge sucks.

(Jul. 29, 2010  4:19 AM)The LVJ Wrote: It's not an issue of balance but more of the fact that the tornado ridge sucks.

yeah that sorta makes it un balanced xD in the sense, like you've got a better chance of winning with a deffence type or stamina because the ridge can make an attack bey self ko

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - old snake - Jul. 29, 2010

Tried putting a total of 40 lbs on the middle of Pegasus whip. Nothing changed.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - MaxL - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  4:30 AM)old snake Wrote: Tried putting a total of 40 lbs on the middle of Pegasus whip. Nothing changed.

Not worth it. Even if the bowl was deeper the exit ratio sucks.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - JoeyTheKid - Jul. 29, 2010

i just got a thunder whip stadium, and i shot a storm pegasis100RF into it, normally and after a few trys a good slideing shoot, the ridge actully worked o3o

this might be really dumb, but i think its because of a differnt color o-o.

Nope.

They both suck.

You can actually do a sliding shoot but you will never get one that will actually do anything. Even if you did the exit ratio is disgustingly small.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Akel - Jul. 29, 2010

I can tell that it was going to suck when I looked on walmart, they called it "Lion Gale Force Wall." The only thing there right about are the walls...

(Jul. 29, 2010  7:32 AM)Akel Wrote: I can tell that it was going to suck when I looked on walmart, they called it "Lion Gale Force Wall." The only thing there right about are the walls...

What are you trying to say?

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - WinterX - Jul. 29, 2010

I think he's saying walmart sucks since it got the name wrong on the website
and using the way they gave it the wrong name as explaining that the stadium sucks

Haha, such logic! I hope he watches out for further typos.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - WinterX - Jul. 29, 2010

Typo? Or warning from the person in charge of naming stuff online (I think we got a beyblader working for/against walmart)

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Mc Frown - Jul. 29, 2010

You make no sense.

We're just joking around, Frownie. Libruhhh

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Mc Frown - Jul. 29, 2010

I still don't get WinterX's post Libruh.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - FlamingAura - Jul. 29, 2010

Ok, I know this stadium sucks, but have Hasbro ever made a good stadium? I was like 5 or 6 when the plastic generation came out so I dunno...

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Daegor42 - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  10:25 AM)FlamingAura Wrote: Ok, I know this stadium sucks, but have Hasbro ever made a good stadium? I was like 5 or 6 when the plastic generation came out so I dunno...

Not that I've ever heard of.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - FlamingAura - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  11:36 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  10:25 AM)FlamingAura Wrote: Ok, I know this stadium sucks, but have Hasbro ever made a good stadium? I was like 5 or 6 when the plastic generation came out so I dunno...

Not that I've ever heard of.

Really? Not even a half decent one? God, I never knew that they were that bad...

Get a real Takara stadium that is tournament balanced.

Play in that and then try going back to playing in a Hasbro stadium. You will SEE the difference almost instantly. We should really make a video that describes the differences for the Bey-Channel.