World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" (/Thread-Product-Pegasus-Thunder-Whip-This-stadium-sucks-harder-than-Wyborg-for-attack-types)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Meruda - Jul. 25, 2010

By cutting 'holes' are you referring to the pockets? I suppose that would help a bit with knockouts as they would be longer and wider but it doesn't solve the problem of the stadium failing to be steep enough or the various issues with the Tornado Ridge.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - ScreamEagle - Jul. 25, 2010

Let's just hope that the mobile stadium actually works because hasbro has mmade things pretty difficult for those of us who can't buy stuff off of the Internet when it comes to stadiums.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - souless1234 - Jul. 26, 2010

Yea, so far 2 suck, except for the fact you get some nice looking beys. And,
http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery2/gallery/d/514250-3/P2140383.jpg
looks like a viable slope..or is it just the angle :l If it's the same i'll just go buy the PTW Unhappy

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - ScreamEagle - Jul. 26, 2010

I feel really optamistic about the mobile stadium, but I might just be desparete for a new one because I can't buy online.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - souless1234 - Jul. 26, 2010

Why can't Hasbro just mass produce the MFB stadiums...i'm pretty sure they won't have patent problems or anything like that.
Maybe its because they don't appeal to kids(which is their aim, right, so a minus right there)....its clear and boring...
but exciting for battles

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - JoeyTheKid - Jul. 26, 2010

(Jul. 25, 2010  12:22 PM)Meruda Wrote: By cutting 'holes' are you referring to the pockets? I suppose that would help a bit with knockouts as they would be longer and wider but it doesn't solve the problem of the stadium failing to be steep enough or the various issues with the Tornado Ridge.

yep thats wut i ment :3, for the ridge, tape some clear tape on it over and over to make it a little steeper o-o

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Pimpju - Jul. 26, 2010

If that's not the way to fix a stadium, then there's no way to fix one.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - jwb97a - Jul. 26, 2010

why cant we just get a good stadium from hasbro just one (wait idea lets ask santa for one that u dont have to cut or tape)

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - lasean - Jul. 26, 2010

(Jul. 26, 2010  7:40 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Why can't Hasbro just mass produce the MFB stadiums...i'm pretty sure they won't have patent problems or anything like that.
Maybe its because they don't appeal to kids(which is their aim, right, so a minus right there)....its clear and boring...
but exciting for battles

They can still use the design just add colors and some graphic art so it'll look like a typical hasbo stadium and not be "boring" no need to make crappy stadiums.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - 桃太郎 - Jul. 26, 2010

I'm semi-neutral on the Stadium. I agree with the lot of you that the design of this is quite horrendous; it hates Attack Types. It doesn't have enough exists and it has too much wall. Darn Hasbro for thinking of kids safety first. They should've just released TT's Attack Stadium and the Wall that surrounds the Stadium. That way, it's safe.

But back on topic, I say I'm moderate on this because I'm able to get a 50% win rate with Storm Pegasis 105RF in here. Against Rock Leone ED145WB, it wins about 5/20 rounds, but against Rock Bull DF145SD, it shows its strength. The results aren't always consistent, but it's always around the 50% ballpark.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Bey Brad - Jul. 26, 2010

dear hasbro,

step 1. get the molds for the old tornado attack stadium
step 2. make it out of thicker plastic
step 3. paint some dumb horse or something on it
step 4. sell for $15

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - GeneralHawx - Jul. 26, 2010

Well I think they're are afraid of lawsuits so they try to minimize the damage a Beyblade can do to a child that's why their stadiums are riddled with walls

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - ScreamEagle - Jul. 26, 2010

what i dont get is why this stadium is shaped like the offspring of an oval and a parallelogram. At least its not another rectangle like the hard metal stadium, i have a deep hatred towards mine.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Kei - Jul. 26, 2010

(Jul. 26, 2010  9:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: dear hasbro,

step 4. sell for $15

ahahaha

i should just lock this thread right now because that is all that needs to be said

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Mc Frown - Jul. 27, 2010

step 4. sell for $15

I was going to buy one of those, but it's not MFB legal according to the universal WBO rules.
Which is : \

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - MaxL - Jul. 27, 2010

step 1. get the molds for the attack stadium BB-10 widely regarded as the most balanced stadium for tournament play
step 4. sell for $15
step 5. listen to the silence of the wbo because they have nothing to carp about with hasbro's release

Fix'd. Not like I mean to argue with Bey Brad but I think it would be better to redo the BB-10.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - imz1991khan - Jul. 28, 2010

i have the attack stadium which you get in the deul pack with pegasus and drak wolf and i hate it it slows down the rotation of both beys and wont let pegasis do a sliding shoot, which made me think to buy the thunder whip stadium but you lot are saying it sucks, well each stdium has an advantage for different types of beys for some reason my draciel ms has won every match in this attack stadium and i have pegasis dark wolf and leone 145d plus a bunch of hms beys,i'd rather buy a thunder whip stadium to test out each beyblae with maybe if you used a sliding shoot in that stadium, its all down to the technique, maybe then you might win

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Daegor42 - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  12:21 AM)imz1991khan Wrote: i have the attack stadium which you get in the deul pack with pegasus and drak wolf and i hate it it slows down the rotation of both beys and wont let pegasis do a sliding shoot, which made me think to buy the thunder whip stadium but you lot are saying it sucks, well each stdium has an advantage for different types of beys for some reason my draciel ms has won every match in this attack stadium and i have pegasis dark wolf and leone 145d plus a bunch of hms beys,i'd rather buy a thunder whip stadium to test out each beyblae with maybe if you used a sliding shoot in that stadium, its all down to the technique, maybe then you might win

... You should be able to perform Sliding Shoot in the Attack Stadium. You must be doing something wrong.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Mc Frown - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  12:21 AM)imz1991khan Wrote: words.

Fix the scenario, give me your stadium.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  12:21 AM)imz1991khan Wrote: i have the attack stadium which you get in the deul pack with pegasus and drak wolf and i hate it it slows down the rotation of both beys and wont let pegasis do a sliding shoot, which made me think to buy the thunder whip stadium but you lot are saying it sucks, well each stdium has an advantage for different types of beys for some reason my draciel ms has won every match in this attack stadium and i have pegasis dark wolf and leone 145d plus a bunch of hms beys,i'd rather buy a thunder whip stadium to test out each beyblae with maybe if you used a sliding shoot in that stadium, its all down to the technique, maybe then you might win

If you are using the beylauncher, try banking instead of the sliding shoot.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Bey Brad - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  12:28 AM)MaxL Wrote:

step 1. get the molds for the attack stadium BB-10 widely regarded as the most balanced stadium for tournament play
step 4. sell for $15
step 5. listen to the silence of the wbo because they have nothing to carp about with hasbro's release

Fix'd. Not like I mean to argue with Bey Brad but I think it would be better to redo the BB-10.

Tornado Attack is way better. The ridge in Tornado Attack actually works.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - LightningPeg - Jul. 28, 2010

why cant you just use a stick and push a dent in the middle

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - To - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  8:28 PM)LightningPeg Wrote: why cant you just use a stick and push a dent in the middle

Because you'd pop a hole in it, or create a very uneven wobbly centre?

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Inkubinu - Jul. 28, 2010

I have no attack types only balence stamina and defence so I am happy with theis statium. But I still HATE this statium so I am asking my canadian uncle in japan to get me one Yay

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Pimpju - Jul. 28, 2010

way to contribute. Something like that would fit more in random thoughts thread.