World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" (/Thread-Product-Pegasus-Thunder-Whip-This-stadium-sucks-harder-than-Wyborg-for-attack-types)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Pimpju - Oct. 03, 2010

I know PTW sucks, but the idea of the pockets is that beyblades can't get out.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - blizzman11 - Oct. 03, 2010

I dont know how u guys use ur beyblades because i dominate in that stage
and i dont just know how to use sliding i know a bunch of launches like the ricochet the sharpshooter and the shield launch

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Pimpju - Oct. 03, 2010

It's the fact that attack types are severely limited within the PTW as there are only 2 small exits in which one can "pocket" the opponent's beyblade.

EDIT: Hah, I didn't want to go there but I guess Kai-V already did.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Kai-V - Oct. 03, 2010

(Oct. 03, 2010  3:11 AM)blizzman11 Wrote: I dont know how u guys use ur beyblades because i dominate in that stage
and i dont just know how to use sliding i know a bunch of launches like the ricochet the sharpshooter and the shield launch
I doubt you actually play with real top-tier combinations ... Obviously if you beat a Storm Capricorne M145Q, it is still bad.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - TheHandsOfTime - Oct. 03, 2010

you rarely see some1 using a balance type bey...
anyways, is the L-drago hasbro stadium thingy any better then the thunder whipe stadium?
HF Tip dosnt even work well on the thunder whip stadium Confused

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - RエスコルピオT125JB - Oct. 03, 2010

(Oct. 03, 2010  1:01 PM)DeathTaurus Wrote: you rarely see some1 using a balance type bey...
anyways, is the L-drago hasbro stadium thingy any better then the thunder whipe stadium?
HF Tip dosnt even work well on the thunder whip stadium Confused

There isn't any top-tier balance combo now....

If I'm not mistaken, the LDrago stadium is better than PTW as the slope is a bit deeper.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - blizzman11 - Oct. 04, 2010

Im gonna start a new thread its called can u use sliding shoot with light launcher and do u need a certain stage

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Pimpju - Oct. 04, 2010

off topic, and don't make that thread, the answer's obvious.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - TheHandsOfTime - Oct. 05, 2010

(Oct. 04, 2010  9:46 PM)momiji manju Wrote: off topic, and don't make that thread, the answer's obvious.

Pie? O.O'' ok, it might be obviouse to you, but i have no idea wats the answer, tell meh the answer XD

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Pimpju - Oct. 05, 2010

Yes. The beylauncher is a new innovation. The sliding shoot was invented when people were using ripcords.

Also, you asked in the wrong place use "ask a question, get an answer!" thread next time.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Mc Frown - Oct. 05, 2010

Well there WAS an HMS String Launcher.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Pimpju - Oct. 05, 2010

True, but it's bad. Didn't you have to rewind it as well?

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Blad3r X - Oct. 05, 2010

There is only a small chance of a knockout in Thunder whip. And Thats if you get some MASSIVE Recoil, and then bounce off a wall into the air. Then you have to make it out the staduim...LOL. Yeah all I have to say here is: HASBRO, STOP ****ing us and give us stadiums like the ones by Takara Tomy. Thats the way the game is meant to be played.....case closed.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Mc Frown - Oct. 05, 2010

(Oct. 05, 2010  5:31 AM)momiji manju Wrote: True, but it's bad. Didn't you have to rewind it as well?

Yeah, it was pretty lame.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Tuchpi - Oct. 10, 2010

I regret buying the PTW after reading most of this thread Uncertain

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - bosox281 - Oct. 23, 2010

If your really good with the sliding shoot this stadium has a huge effect against the defence type

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Kai-V - Oct. 23, 2010

(Oct. 23, 2010  10:32 PM)bosox281 Wrote: If your really good with the sliding shoot this stadium has a huge effect against the defence type
... The stadium almost nullifies the Sliding Shoot, however good you are with that technique, so Defense Types are advantaged.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - LeonTempest - Oct. 24, 2010

now just a quick question; if defense and stamina do well here and only attack types suck, then why does the whole stadium suck? ill go read the tjread and all, but could someone elaborate?

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Dan - Oct. 24, 2010

Because a good stadium is completely even to all attributes, or tries to compromise at least.
This doesn't mean you can't have stamina testing, right?

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - LeonTempest - Oct. 24, 2010

exactly. the hasbro metagame is based off defesne and stamina, while the TT meta game is all about attack types (stadium wise anyway)

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Dan - Oct. 24, 2010

Not necessarily.
They do have Balance and the like.
Hasbro has always refused to use openings rather than pockets.
They will probably get more hell from vortex than just using openings.
Edit: Hasbro doesn't have metagame.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Kai-V - Oct. 24, 2010

Leonwind, you need to understand something : it is not because Attack types are 'dominating' theoretically (not in most actual tournaments) in TAKARA-TOMY's Beystadiums that it advantages Attack types more and that it completely nullifies the other types. The distinction you have to comprehend is that they can thoroughly be used, but TAKARA-TOMY has simply not released enough good parts for Defense, for instance, while there are already very good parts for Attack.

In Hasbro's Beystadiums however, the parts that are very good for Attack are completely useless, and that is absolutely not normal. What better part could be released, in your opinion ? RF is one of the best Bottoms that can be created for Attack, and while I do not know a lot about parts from the previous series, I do not think much more can be done in that direction. In Defense though, from what I understood of what people wrote, better parts can really be made.

Hopefully now you understand the problem.
And hopefully I understood the 'debates' on the current TAKARA-TOMY metagame which contained 'crossovers' from previous series correctly ...

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Blaze Wheeler - Oct. 24, 2010

(Oct. 24, 2010  1:44 AM)Dan Wrote: Not necessarily.
They do have Balance and the like.
Hasbro has always refused to use openings rather than pockets.
They will probably get more hell from vortex than just using openings.
Edit: Hasbro doesn't have metagame.

Super Vortex gives attack types more of a chance IMO.

It changes the term KO.

In Super Vortex the KO can be 2 ways:

1. An attack type hits the Tornado Ridge, and smacks into the opposing bey so hard the opposing bey exits the Stadium.

2. An attack type hits the Tornado Ridge, and smacks into the opposing bey so hard the opposing bey slams the wall so hard it loses all of it's spin.

Basically, Super Vortex is way funner and more balanced than PTW.

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Themailman - Oct. 24, 2010

I don't know if this is just me, but when I launched my Lightning L Drago 100RF (in a Pegasus Thunder Whip) it stopped moving like 3 seconds into the battle, and preceded to get pawned by my friends Flame Aquario C145S. The freaky thing is that my RF isn't that worn. Plus the custom with sharp was moving like crazy. I thought it was just me...

RE: Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types" - Kai-V - Oct. 24, 2010

(Oct. 24, 2010  1:56 AM)Themailman Wrote: I don't know if this is just me, but when I launched my Lightning L Drago 100RF (in a Pegasus Thunder Whip) it stopped moving like 3 seconds into the battle, and preceded to get pawned by my friends Flame Aquario C145S. The freaky thing is that my RF isn't that worn. Plus the custom with sharp was moving like crazy. I thought it was just me...
It could be just you, but the stadium does not help either.