World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bottle Man(Project BM) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Bottle Man(Project BM) (/Thread-Bottle-Man-Project-BM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Eclipse Force - Jan. 31, 2021

(Jan. 31, 2021  9:55 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  4:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I kinda feel like Bottleman won’t have a season 2.

Jokes aside still weird Aquasports GOLD is supposedly coming out after Bottleman/Bottleman Season 1 is over, like even if there's a Season 2 why are they releasing that alone with no episodes, or ones that are completely out of the proper arc? If there wasn't a Season 2, they could use the month as a final send off and just finish it there.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - bigdaddyjoe - Feb. 01, 2021

(Jan. 31, 2021  10:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  9:55 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
Jokes aside still weird Aquasports GOLD is supposedly coming out after Bottleman/Bottleman Season 1 is over, like even if there's a Season 2 why are they releasing that alone with no episodes, or ones that are completely out of the proper arc? If there wasn't a Season 2, they could use the month as a final send off and just finish it there.

Well if Colamaru GOLD's release date is February 27, 2021 and if Aquasports GOLD's release date is March 19, 2021. How are we supposed to continue Bottleman then?

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Eclipse Force - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  12:55 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  10:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Jokes aside still weird Aquasports GOLD is supposedly coming out after Bottleman/Bottleman Season 1 is over, like even if there's a Season 2 why are they releasing that alone with no episodes, or ones that are completely out of the proper arc? If there wasn't a Season 2, they could use the month as a final send off and just finish it there.

Well if Colamaru GOLD's release date is February 27, 2021 and if Aquasports GOLD's release date is March 19, 2021. How are we supposed to continue Bottleman then?

I don't know cause if there was a Season 2 the releases would get pumped in where there should be evolutions but if there's not a Season 2 they can jus advertise the manga and do 1 last send off.

(Feb. 01, 2021  12:56 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  12:55 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Well if Colamaru GOLD's release date is February 27, 2021 and if Aquasports GOLD's release date is March 19, 2021. How are we supposed to continue Bottleman then?

I don't know cause if there was a Season 2 the releases would get pumped in where there should be evolutions but if there's not a Season 2 they can jus advertise the manga and do 1 last send off.

B-B-B-B-But tons of Bottlemans are currently flying off the shelfs as we speak...

(Feb. 01, 2021  1:06 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  12:56 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I don't know cause if there was a Season 2 the releases would get pumped in where there should be evolutions but if there's not a Season 2 they can jus advertise the manga and do 1 last send off.

B-B-B-B-But tons of Bottlemans are currently flying off the shelfs as we speak...

It could be a test to see if B-Daman would survive in the current market, and clearly that's a yes so they could wait a month or 2 then announce B-Daman gen 8. Could be wrong though but this is just my take on it.

There's a lot of B-Daman generations actually
Super Bomberman
Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden
Super B-Daman
Battle B-Daman
Crash B-Daman
Metal B-Daman
Cross Fight B-Daman

(Feb. 01, 2021  1:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  1:06 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: B-B-B-B-But tons of Bottlemans are currently flying off the shelfs as we speak...

It could be a test to see if B-Daman would survive in the current market, and clearly that's a yes so they could wait a month or 2 then announce B-Daman gen 8. Could be wrong though but this is just my take on it.

Super Bomberman
Super B-Daman
Battle B-Daman
Crash B-Daman
Metal B-Daman
Cross Fight B-Daman
Well are they're any other drinks sold in Japanese convivence stores that Takara can base their newer Bottlemans off of?

Also, Super Bomberman B-Daman and Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden are actually the same thing.

(Feb. 01, 2021  1:36 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  1:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It could be a test to see if B-Daman would survive in the current market, and clearly that's a yes so they could wait a month or 2 then announce B-Daman gen 8. Could be wrong though but this is just my take on it.

Super Bomberman
Super B-Daman
Battle B-Daman
Crash B-Daman
Metal B-Daman
Cross Fight B-Daman
Well are they're any other drinks sold in Japanese convivence stores that Takara can base their newer Bottlemans off of?

Also, Super Bomberman B-Daman and Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden are actually the same thing.
I don't think new drinks coming out is common anywhere (well new drink franchises at least).  Also Super B-Daman only uses Bomberman B-Daman for a little bit.

(Feb. 01, 2021  1:39 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  1:36 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Well are they're any other drinks sold in Japanese convivence stores that Takara can base their newer Bottlemans off of?

I don't think new drinks coming out is common anywhere (well new drink franchises at least).  Also Super B-Daman only uses Bomberman B-Daman for a little bit.
Well then, if they truly are making a ACTUAL B-Daman series for the 2020s, here's my personal idea for it: "B-Daman Break (ビーダマンブレイク)" (Seeing how Cross Fight B-Daman was named after Metal Fight Beyblade, it would honestly make sense for B-Daman Break to be named after Beyblade Burst)

BMB-01 "Fighting Dragoord (ファイティングドラグード)" (Power type) (Owned by Shuto Sekida (赤打秀斗) (Note: All of the B-Ders in "B-Daman Break" are gonna be named after whatever color their B-Daman is, in a similar fashion to how all of the Bladers in "Beyblade Burst" were named after whatever color their Bey is)): https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84939491

(The OX (Over Xtend) Gear is basically gonna be B-Daman Break's answer to the OS Gear from "Super B-Daman", while the IPB (Inter Personal Battle) Unit is basically gonna be B-Daman Break's answer to the DHB Unit from "Battle B-Daman") (Also for me, I would make the B-Damans in "B-Daman Break" look more like the extremely simple chibi designs that have been mainstream ever since "Super B-Daman", instead of those hideously chunky pre-Zero System B-Damans from "Battle B-Daman")

(Feb. 01, 2021  3:59 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  1:39 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I don't think new drinks coming out is common anywhere (well new drink franchises at least).  Also Super B-Daman only uses Bomberman B-Daman for a little bit.
Well then, if they truly are making a ACTUAL B-Daman series for the 2020s, here's my personal idea for it: "B-Daman Break (ビーダマンブレイク)" (Seeing how Cross Fight B-Daman was named after Metal Fight Beyblade, it would honestly make sense for B-Daman Break to be named after Beyblade Burst)

BMB-01 "Fighting Dragoord (ファイティングドラグード)" (Power type) (Owned by Shuto Sekida (赤打秀斗) (Note: All of the B-Ders in "B-Daman Break" are gonna be named after whatever color their B-Daman is, in a similar fashion to how all of the Bladers in "Beyblade Burst" were named after whatever color their Bey is)): https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84939491

(The OX (Over Xtend) Gear is basically gonna be B-Daman Break's answer to the OS Gear from "Super B-Daman", while the IPB (Inter Personal Battle) Unit is basically gonna be B-Daman Break's answer to the DHB Unit from "Battle B-Daman") (Also for me, I would make the B-Damans in "B-Daman Break" look more like the extremely simple chibi designs that have been mainstream ever since "Super B-Daman", instead of those hideously chunky pre-Zero System B-Damans from "Battle B-Daman")

That sounds pretty cool actually. As for the OX just makes it do you can modify size and you’re good.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - EarthHelios - Feb. 01, 2021

Oh boy I gotta catch up with this show lol I havent even watched the 1st episode yet! But no worries I could probally watch from episode 1-23 in probally like 2 hours

Eclipse Force who is your favorite character and bottle man?

(Feb. 01, 2021  3:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh boy I gotta catch up with this show lol I havent even watched the 1st episode yet! But no worries I could probally watch from episode 1-23 in probally like 2 hours

Eclipse Force who is your favorite character and bottle man?

Hmm probably Goemon.

Right now since Im on episode 3 of the english dub (I might watch the japanese version you know to complete the 1st season.) And right now probally my favorite character is Ryo and for BottleMan possibly Colamaru

(Feb. 01, 2021  7:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Right now since Im on episode 3 of the english dub (I might watch the japanese version you know to complete the 1st season.) And right now probally my favorite character is Ryo and for BottleMan possibly Colamaru

Ryo is cool but during the Tournament he gets really good.

(Feb. 01, 2021  8:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  7:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Right now since Im on episode 3 of the english dub (I might watch the japanese version you know to complete the 1st season.) And right now probally my favorite character is Ryo and for BottleMan possibly Colamaru

Ryo is cool but during the Tournament he gets really good.

Oi Goemon's laugh is uh 😳 lol

(Feb. 01, 2021  8:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  8:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Ryo is cool but during the Tournament he gets really good.

Oi Goemon's laugh is uh 😳 lol

At a certain point the dub episodes on Youtube get region locked so just go watch them here when the times comes
Watch Cap Kakumei Bottleman English Subbed Online Free (animesuge.io)

I might buy myself a BottleMan

(Feb. 01, 2021  8:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I might buy myself a BottleMan

Everwish has them, but on Ebay, like B-Daman, the normal price is overpriced.

I absolutely love the tag team of Cota Coga and Ryo.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - bigdaddyjoe - Feb. 05, 2021

Episode 25 "Our Revolution" (SPOILERS: The cliffhanger ending is a teaser for the World Championship arc)

BOT SP-01 "Dekavitamaru" (Bottleman X Dekavita-C campaign-exclusive recolor of Colamaru) (Release date: March 10, 2021)
[Image: main_decabita.jpg]

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - marutti - Feb. 07, 2021

(Feb. 05, 2021  6:46 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Episode 25 "Our Revolution" (SPOILERS: The cliffhanger ending is a teaser for the World Championship arc)

BOT SP-01 "Dekavitamaru" (Bottleman X Dekavita-C campaign-exclusive recolor of Colamaru) (Release date: March 10, 2021)
[Image: main_decabita.jpg]
That's lottery prize only 135 winner

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - MrBlade - Feb. 09, 2021

Just got Fujin Black and tbh I think I’m done with Bottleman this is BS I open it and one of
The parts is broken and what pisses me off even more I was gonna put it together with Rising Milk for Blend Dragon Tired if anyone with a Fujin Black wants to trade and try and fix this be my guest yet I highly doubt it https://imgur.com/gallery/5qkzObt

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Eclipse Force - Feb. 10, 2021

(Feb. 09, 2021  8:58 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Just got Fujin Black and tbh I think I’m done with Bottleman this is BS I open it and one of
The parts is broken and what pisses me off even more I was gonna put it together with Rising Milk for Blend Dragon Tired if anyone with a Fujin Black wants to trade and try and fix this be my guest yet I highly doubt it https://imgur.com/gallery/5qkzObt

The parts being broken isn't TT's fault you just got a crappy shipper sorry man.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - bigdaddyjoe - Feb. 14, 2021

BOT-13 "Aquasports GOLD" (Release date: March 20, 2021)
[Image: 4904810174592_f557b6c9a1474a69bdff456d24d3ccdb.jpg]
[Image: 4904810174592_1e61e3b0e9204f528f745724d9bcd9fd.jpg]
[Image: 4904810174592_4a08b9fa892a43b78c813300cf349ea7.jpg]
[Image: 4904810174592_684e08f814ae4216b2acf3e82d199985.jpg]

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Eclipse Force - Feb. 15, 2021

Manga has debuted
[Image: EuKBAvRUcAQZ_mU?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Rouzuke - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 10, 2021  4:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:58 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Just got Fujin Black and tbh I think I’m done with Bottleman this is BS I open it and one of

The parts being broken isn't TT's fault you just got a crappy shipper sorry man.

It does look like shoddy craftsmanship on TT part since mine didn't arrive like that but after just a few test shots with 2 metal cap packs, both sides just gave cracks and I thought Fujin was done for in just a few hours. Good thing I had Tamiya plastic cement to remedy it, and it seems more durable now to take in local bottle caps with tougher plastics.