World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bottle Man(Project BM) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Bottle Man(Project BM) (/Thread-Bottle-Man-Project-BM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Eclipse Force - Jan. 01, 2021

Metal storm!  The storm of the wind god never stops!

Howl Leviathan!  Awakening aqua sports!

New moves are Metal Storm and Big Wave Leviathan. Great episode. George is super menacing like the other Dragon user and seeing Ryo overcome his struggles was great since he usually has none (due to the fatc that he use to be the strongest Bottle Battler we knew). But the preview has me scared cause it sounds like Ryo boutta pass out while saying his lines.

Bottleman dubs aren't gone but it seems like they aren't being uploaded. An anime site I use just updated the Bottleman dub with episode 11 so idk.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Eclipse Force - Jan. 03, 2021

Saying it again cause it didn't appear in latest. Bottleman dubs come out weekly like intended, technically. You have to go to the playlist here but episodes 9+ seem to be blocked in the USA. They have up to episode 11 so far. Reminder that this is the Asian English dub, not the NA english dub. In Asia they don't have to change much, but if there's one made specifically for North America and the surrounding areas  they're definitely gonna have to change stuff to appease the copyright laws and just add random censorship probably lol. I would expect Bottleman stuff for this year but with COVID and all maybe not, but yeah.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Logic123ABC - Jan. 04, 2021

Rising Milk is legitimately Raijin Milk. Raijin is the Japanese Thunder God.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Eclipse Force - Jan. 04, 2021

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:13 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Rising Milk is legitimately Raijin Milk.  Raijin is the Japanese Thunder God.

Its a combination of Rising and Raijin. Its neither Rising nor Raijin, its Raijing. Anyone goes.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Logic123ABC - Jan. 04, 2021

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:18 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:13 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Rising Milk is legitimately Raijin Milk.  Raijin is the Japanese Thunder God.

Its a combination of Rising and Raijin. Its neither Rising nor Raijin, its Raijing. Anyone goes.

Fair enough. Fujin is also Raijin's twin? Not sure on that.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Eclipse Force - Jan. 04, 2021

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:23 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:18 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Its a combination of Rising and Raijin. Its neither Rising nor Raijin, its Raijing. Anyone goes.

Fair enough.  Fujin is also Raijin's twin?  Not sure on that.
Fujin is Raijin's brother and they are often depicted together. I hope we get to see what they look like in the anime, like with previous special moves. I would hope they don't look like how they're often depicted as lol.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: y90gXGA.jpg][/font]
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: IkaTDDK.jpg][/font][/font]

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Eclipse Force - Jan. 05, 2021

Zankye made a Blend Dragon review!

The magazine provides a significant weight making the Bottleman tilt back, but the legs with the stabilizers not attached to the main feet keeps its steady, just something to take into consideration.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Eclipse Force - Jan. 08, 2021

#19 Fierce battle!  Kairyu VS Fujin!

#12 WooHoo! The Glorious Golden Cap! (Dub episodes are publicly being uploaded now, and the other ones including this one are still blocked in some regions.)

New moves: Poseiden Trident, Metal Storm Breaker (?), Metal Heart (?)

Also Fujin Black product video is out

1 metal cap is 5 grams according to the scale in the product video. Also Fujin trigger is very long.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Logic123ABC - Jan. 09, 2021

My Raijing Milk and Wonder Grape should be arriving Tuesday! Just got to Chicago today. I'll be posting reviews as well as some pictures when I get them.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - GreenK9148 - Jan. 12, 2021

Does anyone else find that Gyoku rock shoots better (more powerful) when the swords are not placed on?

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Logic123ABC - Jan. 12, 2021

(Jan. 12, 2021  7:45 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Does anyone else find that Gyoku rock shoots better (more powerful) when the swords are not placed on?

TBH I haven't paid much attention to that.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - GreenK9148 - Jan. 12, 2021

(Jan. 12, 2021  8:46 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  7:45 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Does anyone else find that Gyoku rock shoots better (more powerful) when the swords are not placed on?

TBH I haven't paid much attention to that.

It worked better w/out the swords for me

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Eclipse Force - Jan. 14, 2021

Introducing new Bottleman products!
[BOT-12 Coramaru GOLD]
Power-up Coramaru that also appears in anime!
A mini-game DLC code that can measure various firing skills in conjunction with the Joy-Con stand and the separately sold Nintendo Switch is also included!
Check it out!
#Bottleman
https://twitter.com/BMBCKishiOffice/status/1349733258787909641
[Image: Ersf6eOVQAIoxw6?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - MrBlade - Jan. 14, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  7:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Introducing new Bottleman products!
[BOT-12 Coramaru GOLD]
A mini-game DLC code that can measure various firing skills in conjunction with the Joy-Con stand and the separately sold Nintendo Switch is also included!
Check it out!
#Bottleman
So is there anything special to this Gold Colamaru or is it just the original but gold

(Jan. 14, 2021  7:07 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  7:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Introducing new Bottleman products!
[BOT-12 Coramaru GOLD]
Check it out!
#Bottleman
So is there anything special to this Gold Colamaru or is it just the original but gold
Seems to be just the original but gold. Maybe it'll have stronger rubber or something, but as far as we currently know there's nothing new besides color swap.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Logic123ABC - Jan. 14, 2021

I got my Wonder Grape and Raijing Milk yesterday. To be honest, Raijing Milk is a little bit laggy, and tends to jam. That is still not a big thing because it holds 8 caps! The biggest let-down in this whole ordeal are actually the Speed Caps. They DON'T help with the speed, but actually hinders the rapid-fire. Raijing Milk is laggy, partially due to the fact that it has the speed caps. The are a bit slower to enter the chamber than other caps and often causes you to press the trigger before the cap enters: causing jams.

Wonder Grape is a 100% buy. Just do it.

Overall, I wouldn't buy Raijing Milk if it's price is a little steep, but is you are willing then by any means! It is a great Bottleman, and I really love it.
Wonder Grape is Insanity. The only downside are the curve-shots but that's only bad if you are shooting targets far-away. I think that you should buy it.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - GreenK9148 - Jan. 14, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  10:39 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I got my Wonder Grape and Raijing Milk yesterday.  To be honest, Raijing Milk is a little bit laggy, and tends to jam.  That is still not a big thing because it holds 8 caps!  The biggest let-down in this whole ordeal are actually the Speed Caps.  They DON'T help with the speed, but actually hinders the rapid-fire.  Raijing Milk is laggy, partially due to the fact that it has the speed caps.  The are a bit slower to enter the chamber than other caps and often causes you to press the trigger before the cap enters: causing jams.

Wonder Grape is a 100% buy.  Just do it.

Overall, I wouldn't buy Raijing Milk if it's price is a little steep, but is you are willing then by any means!  It is a great Bottleman, and I really love it.  
Wonder Grape is Insanity.  The only downside are the curve-shots but that's only bad if you are shooting targets far-away.  I think that you should buy it.

I made a 3D file for vertical roll ammo, that should make it roll straight.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Logic123ABC - Jan. 14, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  11:03 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  10:39 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I got my Wonder Grape and Raijing Milk yesterday.  To be honest, Raijing Milk is a little bit laggy, and tends to jam.  That is still not a big thing because it holds 8 caps!  The biggest let-down in this whole ordeal are actually the Speed Caps.  They DON'T help with the speed, but actually hinders the rapid-fire.  Raijing Milk is laggy, partially due to the fact that it has the speed caps.  The are a bit slower to enter the chamber than other caps and often causes you to press the trigger before the cap enters: causing jams.

Overall, I wouldn't buy Raijing Milk if it's price is a little steep, but is you are willing then by any means!  It is a great Bottleman, and I really love it.  
Wonder Grape is Insanity.  The only downside are the curve-shots but that's only bad if you are shooting targets far-away.  I think that you should buy it.

Ther
(Jan. 14, 2021  11:03 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

Theres a designer on thingiverse who I am trying to support, who designed one. Your's is probably awesome though! *Cough* Cough*. Man that was cheesy.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - GreenK9148 - Jan. 14, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  11:25 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  11:03 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I made a 3D file for vertical roll ammo, that should make it roll straight.

Ther
(Jan. 14, 2021  11:03 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I made a 3D file for vertical roll ammo, that should make it roll straight.

Theres a designer on thingiverse who I am trying to support, who designed one.  Your's is probably awesome though!  *Cough* Cough*. Man that was cheesy.
lol. I know who ur talking about.

Dang, I ordered some speed caps lol. Maybe they work fine with Aquasports' magazine?

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Logic123ABC - Jan. 15, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  11:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Dang, I ordered some speed caps lol. Maybe they work fine with Aquasports' magazine?

I also ordered the Reload Pack. They work fine as individual caps, but I wouldn't use them in magazine-type Bottleman. They work REALLY well with Wonder Grape though, so its up to you to weigh the cons and pros.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Eclipse Force - Jan. 15, 2021

Next release Aquasports GOLD confirmed?

Special training started!  Run for victory ... no !?

Golden glow!  Sparkling Nova!

Next dub episode is also out but region locked in some areas:
The Tournament Starts! Who will be the Bottle King?!

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Needforspeed - Jan. 15, 2021

(Jan. 15, 2021  12:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Next release Aquasports GOLD confirmed?

Basically Gold turbo 2.0 and the story is vey weird imo

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - Eclipse Force - Jan. 15, 2021

(Jan. 15, 2021  12:57 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  12:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Next release Aquasports GOLD confirmed?

Basically Gold turbo 2.0 and the story is vey weird imo
Something about their combined auras making the bottleman glow gold, I don’t speak Japanese tho.

RE: Bottle Man(Project BM) - GreenK9148 - Jan. 15, 2021

My gyoku rock broke