World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift (/Thread-Product-B-175-Booster-Lucifer-the-End-%E7%9A%87-Drift)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - TheRogueBlader - Oct. 22, 2020

OMG! LANE IS GETTING AN EVOLUTION OKAY!? THERES ALREADY A SILHOUETTE OF THE SHAPE! AND ITS RELEASE DATE IS CONFIRMED!

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 22, 2020

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:48 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I'm talking about evolving mid way. Like Delta. Most characters didn't get that.

The point is, Lane is the villain rival of the season, and since God, we have been getting a second evolution for every villain rival.

It can be Lucifer. I mean, we all thought Achilles was coming in September so..

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Eclipse Force - Oct. 22, 2020

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:49 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:46 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Lucifer is a rival. Therefore, using that logic, Shu, a rival, got a second evolution in God. Phi, a rival, got a second evolution in Cho-Z. Gwynn, a rival, got a second evolution in GT. Why would Lane not get a second evolution for Lucifer
Maybe because Lane broke Hyperion and Helios? How is that a rival? Phi just got an evo for being the main antagonist.

So? How does breaking a bey mean you don't get an evo? Lane is also the main antagonist as well, so your Phi logic makes no sense.

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: OMG! LANE IS GETTING AN EVOLUTION OKAY!? THERES ALREADY A SILHOUETTE OF THE SHAPE! AND ITS RELEASE DATE IS CONFIRMED!

Chill.

End of discussion.

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:51 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The point is, Lane is the villain rival of the season, and since God, we have been getting a second evolution for every villain rival.

Wait what? What do you mean? I don’t understand what you are saying.

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The point is, Lane is the villain rival of the season, and since God, we have been getting a second evolution for every villain rival.

Now we have a description and sihhloute to match up to Lucifer. What other bey resembles that? Excatly. None. You said it yourself. You can even see its mini spikes going all around the bey.

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: OMG! LANE IS GETTING AN EVOLUTION OKAY!? THERES ALREADY A SILHOUETTE OF THE SHAPE! AND ITS RELEASE DATE IS CONFIRMED!

Chill.

End of discussion.
Sorry I’m just so hyped for a new Achilles, and for Lucifer to not suck (if it’s evolution is good that is)

Chill but yeah.

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:52 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:51 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: It can be Lucifer. I mean, we all thought Achilles was coming in September so..

Wait what? What do you mean? I don’t understand what you are saying.

What I'm saying is, only because everything checks out, doesn't mean it's Lucifer. We all had hopes on Achilles on September for being a Balance type and the next to return. It turned out World Spriggan. So we don't really know.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 22, 2020

As much as I already know this is Lucifer, it is pretty early to say that its 100% guaranteed to be Lucifer.

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:54 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:52 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Wait what? What do you mean? I don’t understand what you are saying.

What I'm saying is, only because everything checks out, doesn't mean it's Lucifer. We all had hopes on Achilles on September for being a Balance type and the next to return. It turned out World Spriggan. So we don't really know.

With Achilles we could only assume. Now we have 2 big confirmed points of proof. Your logic is non existent.

Usually whenever a bey is going to get an evolution they make sure the OG version is really bad exception for legend spriggan, apocalypse, and Genesis
King Helios is bad
Hyperion is ok
God Valkryie was bad before it evolved
Ace dragon was ok
Venom and erase Devolos sucked so much
Revive pheonix was ok
Z Achilles was ok
The point is if a beys going to get an evolution they always make sure the evolution is better than the OG version. Which means Lucifer, Hyperion, and helios’s evolutions will probably be better than super, king, and variant are right now.

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

As much as I already know this is Lucifer, it is pretty early to say that its 100% guaranteed to be Lucifer.

Exact thoughts that Achilles was in September. It turned out Spriggan, it's not a cnfirmed Lucifer. But everything checks out. The main antagonist could be the Random booster vol 23. The one that will possibly break Lucifer?

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:55 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Usually whenever a bey is going to get an evolution they make sure the OG version is really bad exception for legend spriggan, apocalypse, and Genesis
King Helios is bad
Hyperion is ok
Ace dragon was ok
Revive pheonix was ok
Z Achilles was ok
The point is if a beys going to get an evolution they always make sure the evolution is better than the OG version. Which means Lucifer, Hyperion, and helios’s evolutions will probably be better than super, king, and variant are right now.

Hyperion and Helios are CONFIRMED. Unlike Lucifer.

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:54 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:52 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Wait what? What do you mean? I don’t understand what you are saying.

Achilles is still coming out the release just got switched cause spriggan is more popular for some strange reason. Lucifer is still coming out as are Hyperion and helios’s evolutions.

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:55 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: As much as I already know this is Lucifer, it is pretty early to say that its 100% guaranteed to be Lucifer.

Exact thoughts that Achilles was in September. It turned out Spriggan, it's not a cnfirmed Lucifer. But everything checks out. The main antagonist could be the Random booster vol 23. The one that will possibly break Lucifer?

The problem with your logic is that We only assumed back then. Now we have a sihhloute and official summary to back this up. Anyways lets end the discussion, like you said we would now.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - BladerGem - Oct. 22, 2020

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:54 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

That was because of production issues due to Covid-19. Otherwise, why else would they release Spriggan before hyping it up with an anime appearance?

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:56 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:54 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: What I'm saying is, only because everything checks out, doesn't mean it's Lucifer. We all had hopes on Achilles on September for being a Balance type and the next to return. It turned out World Spriggan. So we don't really know.

Achilles is still coming out the release just got switched cause spriggan is more popular for some strange reason. Lucifer is still coming out as are Hyperion and helios’s evolutions.

Im pretty sure the release dates of Spriggan and Achilles were already switching up cause of Covid.

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: As much as I already know this is Lucifer, it is pretty early to say that its 100% guaranteed to be Lucifer.

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:55 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Usually whenever a bey is going to get an evolution they make sure the OG version is really bad exception for legend spriggan, apocalypse, and Genesis
King Helios is bad
Hyperion is ok
Ace dragon was ok
Revive pheonix was ok
Z Achilles was ok

Why would they have a Sillhouette of a bey if it isn’t going to be released!?

King Helios is bad
Hyperion is ok
Ace dragon was ok
Revive pheonix was ok
Z Achilles was ok

Its not officially confirmed, however we have so much evidence to say its not Lucifer right now is illogical.

It can be Lucifer, I SIMPLY stated that if Lucifer is getting an evolution. It's likely the RBV 23 is the main antagonist.

(Oct. 22, 2020  11:00 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: It can be Lucifer, I SIMPLY stated that if Lucifer is getting an evolution. It's likely the RBV 23 is the main antagonist.

Thats not likely at all lol. We know nothing about that besides its attack. Thats a basless assumption, especially considering all main antagonist beys have been defense for 2 season straight.

(Oct. 22, 2020  11:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:00 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: It can be Lucifer, I SIMPLY stated that if Lucifer is getting an evolution. It's likely the RBV 23 is the main antagonist.

Thats not likely at all lol. We know nothing about that besides its attack. Thats a basless assumption, especially considering all main antagonist beys have been defense for 2 season straight.

Seriously. Dude. Just because we had defense for gt and cho-z doesn't mean we have it here. I am just stating that the main antagonist could break Lucifer. Meaning the bey will get released in RBV 23.

(Oct. 22, 2020  11:04 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thats not likely at all lol. We know nothing about that besides its attack. Thats a basless assumption, especially considering all main antagonist beys have been defense for 2 season straight.

Seriously. Dude. Just because we had defense for gt and cho-z doesn't mean we have it here. I am just stating that the main antagonist could break Lucifer. Meaning the bey will get released in RBV 23.

Yes it could, however there's no evidence to back that up. At all.

(Oct. 22, 2020  11:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:04 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Seriously. Dude. Just because we had defense for gt and cho-z doesn't mean we have it here. I am just stating that the main antagonist could break Lucifer. Meaning the bey will get released in RBV 23.

Yes it could, however there's no evidence to back that up. At all.

There's no evidence to back up a new Lucifer.

(Oct. 22, 2020  11:08 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yes it could, however there's no evidence to back that up. At all.

There's no evidence to back up a new Lucifer.

1. an evolution of a defense rival. Lucifer is a new defense rival.

2. You can see defense mechanisms in the corner, like lucifer has defense mechanisms

3. You can see the spikes circling around, like Lucifer has.

I know I may sound harsh, but please just....stop. You're making no sense.

I get wanting another bey, but making up points to try and solidify your hopes is stupid. You'll only be disappointed.