World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift (/Thread-Product-B-175-Booster-Lucifer-the-End-%E7%9A%87-Drift)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - g2_ - Nov. 26, 2020

(Nov. 26, 2020  10:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  10:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's a limit break defense bey.

rhetorical question
Oh, sorry.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - AlexTheBlader - Nov. 26, 2020

(Nov. 26, 2020  10:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: After seeing PeterPigs video, its not bad. But it is WAAAAAYYYY too aggressive, a flaw Variant Lucifer had. I can see this bey working well on Xt+, Br, At, Kp' and maybe Zn'+Z and i guess Mobius too. Drift to me just doesn't seem that good.
It kind of looks like a worn down Xtend+ on attack mode. Seems like LAD would be op against opposite spin

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 26, 2020

(Nov. 26, 2020  10:42 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  10:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: After seeing PeterPigs video, its not bad. But it is WAAAAAYYYY too aggressive, a flaw Variant Lucifer had. I can see this bey working well on Xt+, Br, At, Kp' and maybe Zn'+Z and i guess Mobius too. Drift to me just doesn't seem that good.
It kind of looks like a worn down Xtend+ on attack mode. Seems like LAD would be op against opposite spin

Yeah especially with the Free Spin.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - kai edits - Nov. 26, 2020

Then I see the name I see za end of za warduo.
Does anyone see this too?

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - EarthHelios - Nov. 27, 2020

Lucifer The End looks nice

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - originalzankye - Nov. 27, 2020

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - beykid44 - Nov. 27, 2020

(Nov. 26, 2020  10:49 PM)kai edits Wrote: Then I see the name I see za end of za warduo.

Ji Endo Vs Za Warudo!

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - kai edits - Nov. 27, 2020

(Nov. 27, 2020  6:00 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  10:49 PM)kai edits Wrote: Then I see the name I see za end of za warduo.

Ji Endo Vs Za Warudo!
Lol that's funny

(Nov. 27, 2020  6:07 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:00 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Ji Endo Vs Za Warudo!
Lol that's funny

aha yeah

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 27, 2020

Looks like my opinion has changed. Stock seems pretty decent, definitely a step up from Variant. Interested to see how good it might be competitive wise.

(Nov. 27, 2020  6:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Looks like my opinion has changed. Stock seems pretty decent, definitely a step up from Variant. Interested to see how good it might be competitive wise.

Bearing:Ah Carp here we go again Mobius: i'm trash against rights help: Drift:im a god bois most lad you'll neva beat me:
Xtend+ I got life after death and veritalaty

Ji Endo: Idk what's wrong with lane i'm broken
2d Defence is the bes- oh wait i'm trash lemme leave
World: you can't burst me unless........
infinite: i have no gimmick it's just a sheild

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - Valtryek Aoi - Nov. 27, 2020

https://youtu.be/ij_y-200HzA
After watching this video, Drift should be a top tier driver for LAD, even on par and sometimes better than Zone'+Z it seems.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - AlexTheBlader - Nov. 27, 2020

Was gonna get this one was a bit worried it wouldn’t be the best. For sure will get this one now. Seems like u just need to soft launch so drift doesn’t self k.o

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - Legend27 - Nov. 27, 2020

(Nov. 27, 2020  6:34 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Looks like my opinion has changed. Stock seems pretty decent, definitely a step up from Variant. Interested to see how good it might be competitive wise.

Bearing:Ah Carp here we go again Mobius: i'm trash against rights help: Drift:im a god bois most lad you'll neva beat me:
Xtend+ I got life after death and veritalaty

Ji Endo: Idk what's wrong with lane i'm broken
2d Defence is the bes- oh wait i'm trash lemme leave
World: you can't burst me unless........
infinite: i have no gimmick it's just a sheild

lol

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - PeppzieCola - Nov. 27, 2020

Lucifer The End kinda looks like Gravity Perseus

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 27, 2020

(Nov. 27, 2020  6:57 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Lucifer The End kinda looks like Gravity Perseus

Finally someone with MFB knowledge. Everyone’s been saying it looks like Diablo Nemesis when it doesn’t.

(Nov. 27, 2020  7:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:57 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Lucifer The End kinda looks like Gravity Perseus

Finally someone with MFB knowledge. Everyone’s been saying it looks like Diablo Nemesis when it doesn’t.

I know damn well RUCIFA JI ENDO DO NOT LOOK LIKE DIABLO

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - marutti - Nov. 28, 2020

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - The Blacknight - Nov. 28, 2020

The End be looking fire. it looks like can take rage but not brave. Variant does the same, but at least The End can take rights. mot gonna get it, but seems decent

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 28, 2020

(Nov. 28, 2020  3:30 AM)marutti Wrote:

Is the rubber portion on the chip ineffective?

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - Shido-kun - Dec. 05, 2020

Seeing how this thing has been out for almost a week now, what's the general consensus on how good it is?At least within the context as a stock combo.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - SCapri - Dec. 05, 2020

I don’t have it as my county is still on GT, but Lucifer the End stock combo seems to be really good at defense, but aggressive like an Attack type. Stamina wise I am not sure, but probably has good stamina given that Drift is free spinning like Mobius.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - KerbeusKmie - Dec. 05, 2020

I have it and this is what i think
The End: Really a massive improvement from Variant ring,the gimmick is really good against right spin,able to tank against left spin
Lucifer II: Heavier than Lucifer chip,the rubber that it has to increase burst resistance didn't seem to be super effective,but still good
Kou(Emperor): Beautiful design
Drift: Design-wise just a fat morbius, performance-wise don't need to awaken(worn) and it still better than morbius,and it doesn't have the same problem with morbius that can be tripped (destabilize)
Overall: Probably a must have due to having competitive parts,the main weakness is it lose to Brave Valkyrie(stock combo),and it scrape with driver like atomic or xtend,Lucifer The End stock combo was able to beat World Spriggan Morbius 2D

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - Shido-kun - Dec. 05, 2020

I didn't do any actual testing, but it seems that Drift is outright imposible to knockover. I tried spinning it on a soft surface like my bed and it doesn't fall over at all, when even my two Variant Lucifers do. Now imagine it on actual stadium.

And regarding the stickers, they are a bit annoyingly soft. I almost destroyed one of the two you attach to the Sparking chip.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - Zeutron - Dec. 05, 2020

I don’t have this bey myself but I have a friend who does and from what I’ve seen in his testing as well as some YouTube video, Mobius is a god tier equalization part. Gotta admit I’m not too surprised.