World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift (/Thread-Product-B-175-Booster-Lucifer-the-End-%E7%9A%87-Drift)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 12, 2020

(Nov. 12, 2020  8:23 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  8:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m really suprised that Lucifer won’t have a barrier gimmick. It would appear as if it were just large blades protruding outwards kind of like the stealth bladers Tempo.

I mean it kind of have it but at the same time Doesnt it just evolve to another form of barrier cause when the limit break activate the gimmick pop of like if a barrier appears and cab free spin .  I think they did a good job at it

If the barrier is free spin that would solve a lot of problems for the bey.

This bey might just be the next explosion in the meta

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - God Dragruler - Nov. 12, 2020

(Nov. 12, 2020  8:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  8:23 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I mean it kind of have it but at the same time Doesnt it just evolve to another form of barrier cause when the limit break activate the gimmick pop of like if a barrier appears and cab free spin .  I think they did a good job at it

If the barrier is free spin that would solve a lot of problems for the bey.

This bey might just be the next explosion in the meta

yea It should be fun from my understanding it free spin at specific momment . it's kind like an other version of 2b since both gimmicks are similar from bring fix to free spinning except one can be can change manually going to interesting to test it out . I have loads of fun with world spriggan. brave , rage and mirage hope it will just as fun as them

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - EarthHelios - Nov. 12, 2020

How does Lucifer The End driver look like?

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - bigdaddyjoe - Nov. 12, 2020

Has anybody got pics of Lucifer The End's disc and driver?

(Nov. 12, 2020  9:23 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Has anybody got pics of Lucifer The End's disc and driver?

if you want to see the pics you beyblade news on Instagram have post on their page .

(Nov. 12, 2020  8:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How does Lucifer The End driver look like?

it's similar to Mobius but it's more flat and free spinning . it's kind of an upgrade to it you could say

(Nov. 12, 2020  9:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  9:23 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Has anybody got pics of Lucifer The End's disc and driver?

if you want to see the pics you beyblade news on Instagram have post on their page .

(Nov. 12, 2020  8:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How does Lucifer The End driver look like?

it's similar to Mobius but it's more flat and free spinning . it's kind of an upgrade to it you could say

ok

I'm not going to lie it would interesting how a spriggan, valkyrie, longinus, Achilles and dragon , phoenix or xcalibur limit break work since these involved having either one gimmick are multiple gimmicks

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - The Blacknight - Nov. 12, 2020

(Nov. 12, 2020  10:04 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I'm not going to lie it would interesting how a spriggan,  valkyrie,  longinus,  Achilles and dragon , phoenix or xcalibur limit break work since these involved having either one gimmick are multiple gimmicks

Tbh, i just thought of 5 off the top of my head lol.... 6

Lucifer The End: Does End Drift

(Nov. 12, 2020  10:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:04 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I'm not going to lie it would interesting how a spriggan,  valkyrie,  longinus,  Achilles and dragon , phoenix or xcalibur limit break work since these involved having either one gimmick are multiple gimmicks

Tbh, i just thought of 5 off the top of my head lol.... 6
you've peak my interest would like to know how you think it would be done but it shouldn't be in this thread

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - Bladerbuilder - Nov. 13, 2020

Preorder up for sale on malloftoys . Also how did I guess that Lucifer would have a free spinning

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - eigerblade - Nov. 13, 2020

(Nov. 12, 2020  4:51 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So the name is actually Lucifer End, and not Lucifer the End? I just wanna make sure this is correct before changing anything.

ルシファージエンド (Rushifa ji Endo) is literally read as Lucifer The End. Lucifer End would be written as ルシファーエンド instead.
If you put the whole text into Google Translate, it will (badly) translate the whole phrase as Lucifer End, so that might be the source of confusion. 
Putting the words separately gives the correct reading though, as in ジエンド becomes The End.

These are examples on how Japanese viewers read the name:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITsinVZotXw&t=7s (at 0:07)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqnXYca11wo&t=224s (at 3:44)
Fun Fact: They read the kanji differently (Sumeragi and Kou), but both are acceptable readings in Japanese (Onyomi vs Kunyomi readings)

So Unless TT is changing the name in the English version, which is highly doubtful, I'm willing to bet the name stays as Lucifer The End, although it does sound awkward for English speakers.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - BuilderROB - Nov. 13, 2020

(Nov. 13, 2020  3:33 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:51 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So the name is actually Lucifer End, and not Lucifer the End? I just wanna make sure this is correct before changing anything.

ルシファージエンド (Rushifa ji Endo) is literally read as Lucifer The End. Lucifer End would be written as ルシファーエンド instead.
If you put the whole text into Google Translate, it will (badly) translate the whole phrase as Lucifer End, so that might be the source of confusion. 
Putting the words separately gives the correct reading though, as in ジエンド becomes The End.

These are examples on how Japanese viewers read the name:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITsinVZotXw&t=7s (at 0:07)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqnXYca11wo&t=224s (at 3:44)
Fun Fact: They read the kanji differently (Sumeragi and Kou), but both are acceptable readings in Japanese (Onyomi vs Kunyomi readings)

So Unless TT is changing the name in the English version, which is highly doubtful, I'm willing to bet the name stays as Lucifer The End, although it does sound awkward for English speakers.

I actually took a look at the katakana on the packaging myself, and there is a “Ji” which I’m assuming is supposed to stand for “The”. So in this case, you are probably right.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - BeyCrafter - Nov. 13, 2020

I completely misunderstood that entire post

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - EarthHelios - Nov. 13, 2020

Lucifer The End sounds horrible

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - BladerGem - Nov. 13, 2020

(Nov. 13, 2020  3:37 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

Actually, Bigbang was localized to Eclipse, Imperial to Command, and Knockout to Myth. So it is likely they'll localize Lucifer The End with a different name.

I'm no expert, but is that really localization, or just Hasbro's renaming?

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - eigerblade - Nov. 13, 2020

(Nov. 13, 2020  3:37 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

Actually, Bigbang was localized to Eclipse, Imperial to Command, and Knockout to Myth. So it is likely they'll localize Lucifer The End with a different name.

That's not TT, that's Hasbro, which is entirely a different case.

Maybe if Hasbro releases this Lucifer they'll change the name, but that is a different product altogether.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - EarthHelios - Nov. 13, 2020

(Nov. 13, 2020  4:07 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:37 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Actually, Bigbang was localized to Eclipse, Imperial to Command, and Knockout to Myth. So it is likely they'll localize Lucifer The End with a different name.

That's not TT, that's Hasbro, which is entirely a different case.

Maybe if Hasbro releases this Lucifer they'll change the name, but that is a different product altogether.

From what we know Hasbro changed Lucifer´s name to Lucius

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - BeyCrafter - Nov. 13, 2020

I misunderstood it, I thought you meant the localization for some reason and forgot that the packaging has english words.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - originalzankye - Nov. 13, 2020

[Image: bey_b175.jpg]

new lucifer stuff looks cool

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 13, 2020

Kind of sad it doesn’t have the barrier. It kind of reminds me of vice leopard especially with the arrows pointing downwards from the ring.

Drive looks like XD

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - CitrusNinja3 - Nov. 13, 2020

(Nov. 13, 2020  6:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Kind of sad it doesn’t have the barrier. It kind of reminds me of vice leopard especially with the arrows pointing downwards from the ring.

Drive looks like XD

From the description, it just seems like a shorter version of Mobius but with extra plastic around it to lower the center of gravity. Essentially, it seems like TT is trying to make this the stock combo with the best LAD because they're making the center of gravity lower with the Driver's construction (both the guard and height) and with a part of the Ring hanging lower after the Limit Break activation. Since Drivers like Bearing, Rise, and Mobius rely a lot on low-hanging Disks/Frames/Chassis to maximize their LAD, Drift will probably be included in that group, maybe even with better performance than Rise or Bearing.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - sushiroll123 - Nov. 13, 2020

limit break valkrie,dragon,ragruk,farnir and spriggan O_O just to name a few

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Awesomer Levi - Nov. 13, 2020

(Jul. 29, 2020  7:37 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:29 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Lucifer will probably come in the b-177 defense booster

B-177 says Old Rival Defense bey and seems like Phi or Gwynn.
I want it to be Gwynn I want to see his return so badly.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - TheRogueBlader - Nov. 13, 2020

Here’s all of the parts and gimmicks.