World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift (/Thread-Product-B-175-Booster-Lucifer-the-End-%E7%9A%87-Drift)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End - The Blacknight - Nov. 06, 2020

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I wonder what the gimmick will be. I hope its not a barrier.

Same but I think it will keep the barrier thing

That barrier made no sense. Hopefully TT makes it useful.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End - EarthHelios - Nov. 06, 2020

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Same but I think it will keep the barrier thing

I hope so

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End - azsas - Nov. 07, 2020

The full Japanese name of Lucifer the End is "ルシファージエンド.皇.Dr".
One of the possible English spelling could be "Lucifer the End Kou Dr".

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End - Shido-kun - Nov. 07, 2020

We finally know what it looks like, guys.

https://m.facebook.com/102869591465765/photos/a.102905021462222/194526408966749/?type=3&source=48&ref=content_filter

For those who don't have an FB account;

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End - bigdaddyjoe - Nov. 07, 2020

[Image: EmNUwi3U0AAci2e.jpg]

Official image of Lucifer The End

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End - BladerGem - Nov. 07, 2020

It looks like it won't have the barrier gimmick? Or at least, not in the same way that the original was designed.

The chip's got metal again, and the chip core is fused with the chip (similar to the first Lucifer). Also, it looks like the layer has the same kind of disk-activation gimmick as the new Helios/Hyperion. What the gimmick is, however, is unclear. The shape of the layer reminds me of the Revive Phoenix armor, but three-sided, like Screw Trident. 

Color-wise, the chip and layer are mainly black, with purple and gold accents, as well as some hints of green/blue (maybe teal?), similar to Mirage Fafnir's 2S chassis.

(This description is based on a leaked image posted by another user, who I'll keep anonymous. Please do not contact me asking for leaks, as I do not possess any, and do not wish to share them via WBO PMs. I may post them to the WBO Discord, if the staff rule that that is allowed.)

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End - LOL-y Rancher - Nov. 07, 2020

Woah, I just saw the image for Lucifer The End and the shape of the Layer sort of reminiscent to Trident/Screw Trident's spear details and Xeno Xcalibur but a bit more rounded (except for the three spiked blades). I don't know how to feel about it, as it looks like it will produce a lot of recoil but hopefully be interesting at least.

The colour scheme is similar to Variant Lucifer's but with an addition of gold highlights and small red details, which actually reminds me of Dread Bahamut's colour scheme.

Oh and it will have a new Driver with the abbreviation "Dr". Oh boy, just wait till we get some obnoxious "Dr./Doctor" puns coming ahead... heh.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - BuilderROB - Nov. 07, 2020

The only thing I can think of the driver name being at this point is Drive, which would not be a bad name for this driver, but with the initials Dr, I don’t really know what other name it realistically could be.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - Golden Freddy - Nov. 07, 2020

(Nov. 07, 2020  10:18 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: EmNUwi3U0AAci2e.jpg]

Bruh when I first saw this design it I thought it was Kerbeus. This design does not look like something I would think Lucifer would have

I think that it’s gimmick is probably gonna have the barrier pop out or some type of barrier because when you look inside of it on the disk there’s some red on it that could be a barrier

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - AlexTheBlader - Nov. 07, 2020

(Nov. 07, 2020  1:17 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  10:18 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: EmNUwi3U0AAci2e.jpg]

Bruh when I first saw this design it I thought it was Kerbeus. This design does not look like something I would think Lucifer would have

I think that it’s gimmick is probably gonna have the barrier pop out or some type of barrier because when you look inside of it on the disk there’s some red on it that could be a barrier
It does look like kerbeus if you think of it as a dark green color. And I don’t think it’s really a barrier it looks like a bound gimmic like tempest.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - Suzaku-X - Nov. 07, 2020

The layer looks like it has two sections, the top and bottom. I wager the bottom part might expand as it loses clicks?

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - Izhkoort - Nov. 07, 2020

I hope they design this so "bad" that it's a good attack layer lol (probably not)

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 07, 2020

I see why they didn’t use Mobius again for the stock. TT doesn’t like to reuse drivers and disks for vilanes (see what I did there) toy upgrades, so we usually get a different driver from what the anime will use, which will probably be Mobius. I was watching a RAMP hobbies video and someone in the comment section said the barrier pops out on the second click. This is a YouTube comment without a verified source so I and you too should be skeptical about it

It kind of reminds me of gravity destroyer and Variares combined.

(Nov. 07, 2020  2:25 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  1:17 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Bruh when I first saw this design it I thought it was Kerbeus. This design does not look like something I would think Lucifer would have

It does look like kerbeus if you think of it as a dark green color. And I don’t think it’s really a barrier it looks like a bound gimmic like tempest.

It’s supposed to be Lucifer with dragon claws. Mainly due to people mad about well “Lucifer.” If it has dragon claws, well it’s not so much of a devil is it now.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - TheGolden Blade - Nov. 07, 2020

This lucifer's design sucks.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - BeyCrafter - Nov. 07, 2020

(Nov. 07, 2020  4:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I see why they didn’t use Mobius again for the stock. TT doesn’t like to reuse drivers and disks for vilanes (see what I did there) toy upgrades, so we usually get a different driver from what the anime will use, which will probably be Mobius. I was watching a RAMP hobbies video and someone in the comment section said the barrier pops out on the second click. This is a YouTube comment without a verified source so I and you too should be skeptical about it

(Nov. 07, 2020  2:25 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: It does look like kerbeus if you think of it as a dark green color. And I don’t think it’s really a barrier it looks like a bound gimmic like tempest.

It’s supposed to be Lucifer with dragon claws. Mainly due to people mad about well “Lucifer.” If it has dragon claws, well it’s not so much of a devil is it now.

That's only if they use old parts on the evo, like 0 Atomic on Dead Phoenix and 0 Yard Metal on Big Bang Genesis. Even though Yard Metal is technically new, it was still a rehashing of an old part. Since this driver is completely new, I don't think they'll rehash Mobius for the anime.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 07, 2020

(Nov. 07, 2020  5:30 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  4:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I see why they didn’t use Mobius again for the stock. TT doesn’t like to reuse drivers and disks for vilanes (see what I did there) toy upgrades, so we usually get a different driver from what the anime will use, which will probably be Mobius. I was watching a RAMP hobbies video and someone in the comment section said the barrier pops out on the second click. This is a YouTube comment without a verified source so I and you too should be skeptical about it

That's only if they use old parts on the evo, like 0 Atomic on Dead Phoenix and 0 Yard Metal on Big Bang Genesis. Even though Yard Metal is technically new, it was still a rehashing of an old part. Since this driver is completely new, I don't think they'll rehash Mobius for the anime.

That’s also a possibility as there isn’t really a way to upgrade Mobius so they might just give it a new driver altogether.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - JoMario67 - Nov. 07, 2020

Maybe Dr stands for Disaster. Besides that I really like the chip, but I don't think the green blends in too well on the chassis-ring.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - shuspriggod - Nov. 07, 2020

Anyone know what the "rare" chassis will be?

(Nov. 07, 2020  5:45 PM)shuspriggod Wrote: Anyone know what the "rare" chassis will be?

Like how are they planning to do it

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - Legend Red Eye - Nov. 07, 2020

Honestly I prefer this Lucifer a lot more than Variant Lucifer for sure. This is a huge step up from the original Lucifer's design.
I might say but I do think just from looking at it the chip could be the heaviest Superking chip or close to Solomon. That chip appears to have a LOT of metal but I am not sure 100%.

Looks like they clearly ditched the barrier ability from Lucifer. I might be wrong cuz I am gonna speculate the Limit Break ability has to do with that red blade thing in the inside or even the whole chunky 3 purple points forming in a triangle form doing something. I do think if the barrier is that red part doing that pincer attack like I mentioned earlier. This could make it too gimmicky. Although I do want Lucifer to keep the barrier that is it's specialty.

(Nov. 07, 2020  5:45 PM)shuspriggod Wrote: Anyone know what the "rare" chassis will be?

Like how are they planning to do it

This is a limit break bey meaning it will not have a chassis.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End - Beyblade8986 - Nov. 07, 2020

(Nov. 07, 2020  10:36 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Похоже, у него не будет уловки с барьером? Или, по крайней мере, не так, как был разработан оригинал.

Чип снова стал металлом, а ядро чипа сплавлено с чипом (аналогично первому Люциферу). Кроме того, похоже, что этот слой имеет ту же уловку для активации диска, что и новый Helios / Hyperion. Однако что это за уловка, неясно. Форма слоя напоминает мне броню Revive Phoenix, но трехстороннюю, как Screw Trident. 

Что касается цвета, чип и слой в основном черные, с фиолетовыми и золотыми акцентами, а также с некоторыми оттенками зеленого / синего (может быть, бирюзового?), Аналогично шасси 2S Mirage Fafnir.

(Это описание основано на просочившемся изображении, опубликованном другим пользователем, которого я сохраню анонимным. Пожалуйста, не связывайтесь со мной с просьбой об утечках, так как у меня их нет и я не хочу делиться ими через PM WBO. Я могу разместите их в Discord WBO, если это разрешено правилами штата.)
It remind me Master Diabolos, as only he was in GT who was not simular to previous version. Same Choz Achilles, Spriggan Requiem was a bit simular but more not. Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano are similar that sad. Even Imperial was simular

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - beykid44 - Nov. 07, 2020

(Nov. 07, 2020  11:15 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Woah, I just saw the image for Lucifer The End and the shape of the Layer sort of reminiscent to Trident/Screw Trident's spear details and Xeno Xcalibur but a bit more rounded (except for the three spiked blades). I don't know how to feel about it, as it looks like it will produce a lot of recoil but hopefully be interesting at least.

The colour scheme is similar to Variant Lucifer's but with an addition of gold highlights and small red details, which actually reminds me of Dread Bahamut's colour scheme.

Oh and it will have a new Driver with the abbreviation "Dr". Oh boy, just wait till we get some obnoxious "Dr./Doctor" puns coming ahead... heh.

first we had mr spriggan sr spriggan fafnir ate nothing so it had no more spin and now dr lucifer

its gotta be drive cuz its da dorivu to mah FLAARRRRRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! get pun rip

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - CitrusNinja3 - Nov. 07, 2020

This Bey looks both weird and cool at the same time. The Chip looks weird since it's horizontal, but I guess it's just something to get used to. As for the Ring's Limit Break Gimmick, I'm hoping that the three contact points that seem to have some pink highlights start off in the expanded position and then get tucked in like they are in the picture. This would make its Limit Break gimmick work similarly to the Barrier, which would also make sense for the anime Special Moves. One last thing, I hope the little "tridents" that it has aren't too easy to break.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - MGoldZeo - Nov. 07, 2020

If no one has noticed yet, the kanji on top of the price mean “original/true form” that could be hinting to something in the anime. This is not Google Translate or anything, so it’s not a translation error.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - Master_chanter0 - Nov. 07, 2020

I wonder what kind of driver lucifer will have.

RE: B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Dr - NamanSpryzen - Nov. 07, 2020

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Same but I think it will keep the barrier thing

I agree! The barrier made the bey slow down. That’s terrible. I wanted to buy it.