World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift (/Thread-Product-B-175-Booster-Lucifer-the-End-%E7%9A%87-Drift)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - AlexTheBlader - Nov. 02, 2020

Would Lucifer keep 2d with the barrier or maybe a new chassis with barrier?

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  1:55 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Would Lucifer keep 2d with the barrier or maybe a new chassis with barrier?

In the anime he will probably keep 2D, but we will probably get a new chassis if this isn’t limit break

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - BladerGem - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  1:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lucifer End? That is the confirmed name?

It's a rough translation, it's possible that it's a synonym for end. Really all that's confirmed so far is that it's a new Lucifer, which most people expected it to be.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - God Dragruler - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  1:55 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Would Lucifer keep 2d with the barrier or maybe a new chassis with barrier?

if it's a limit break system like both Helios and Hyperion which most likely it is they'll incorporated into ring like how volcano 10 blade mode and bound gimmick or like Hyperion extra blades pop out . it's probably going to be similar but if it's not limit break one than 2d will stay on Lucy with Mobius similar to how Phoenix kept all it's part aside the new armor or genesis who also kept the same parts aside ironically it's armor too

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - SacredXcalibur - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  1:57 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lucifer End? That is the confirmed name?

It's a rough translation, it's possible that it's a synonym for end. Really all that's confirmed so far is that it's a new Lucifer, which most people expected it to be.

Lucifer Terminate?

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - TitanDragon - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  1:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

In the anime he will probably keep 2D, but we will probably get a new chassis if this isn’t limit break
I don’t think so. I did some analysis of the silhouette, the new ring isn’t aligned equally like Variant/Vex is. It even looks as if the barrier will have more squared like shape and lose a little of the circular appearance

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - BeybladeManiac0 - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  1:58 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:57 AM)BladerGem Wrote: It's a rough translation, it's possible that it's a synonym for end. Really all that's confirmed so far is that it's a new Lucifer, which most people expected it to be.

Lucifer Terminate?

Lane: I'll be back...

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - BladerGem - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  1:58 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:57 AM)BladerGem Wrote: It's a rough translation, it's possible that it's a synonym for end. Really all that's confirmed so far is that it's a new Lucifer, which most people expected it to be.

Lucifer Terminate?

Maybe. We don't know yet, and we won't know for certain for quite a while.

Kind of like how we don't know what the prize bey for RB 23 is, so we shouldn't spam the RB 23 thread with baseless speculation.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  1:59 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: In the anime he will probably keep 2D, but we will probably get a new chassis if this isn’t limit break
I don’t think so. I did some analysis of the silhouette, the new ring isn’t aligned equally like Variant/Vex is. It even looks as if the barrier will have more squared like shape and lose a little of the circular appearance

The past two villains kept there disk and tip the same, don’t see why Lane wouldn’t.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Zeutron - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  2:04 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:59 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: I don’t think so. I did some analysis of the silhouette, the new ring isn’t aligned equally like Variant/Vex is. It even looks as if the barrier will have more squared like shape and lose a little of the circular appearance

The past two villains kept there disk and tip the same, don’t see why Lane wouldn’t.
Maybe he will maybe he won’t. Gwynn evolved Genesis undefeated and wanted to ideally make Genesis tougher to burst with the Big Bang armor. Phi combined the Hades and Phoenix layers so it makes sense that the driver and disk didn’t change in the anime, he also didn’t evolve based on a loss. Lane will evolve based on a loss so chances are, the whole bey will change.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - sushiroll123 - Nov. 02, 2020

JAKE JUST POSED A VID ABOUT LUCIFER TH END

OMG jake liked my post :o

*faints* *gets up* *faints again*

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Legend Red Eye - Nov. 02, 2020

If this isn't like a limit break system I would be very surprised. I clearly see this upgrade be another limit break bey.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - sushiroll123 - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  2:56 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: If this isn't like a limit break system I would be very surprised. I clearly see this upgrade be another limit break bey.

yes i do too

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Bladerbuilder - Nov. 02, 2020

If they gave the new Lucifer a free spin barrier, it would be better same spin better but opposite spin a little worse but not as bad as it is now same spin. It would make sense if it had the limit break system because he can use it to beat shu and become the strongest blader ever

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Legend27 - Nov. 02, 2020

I think the barrier could be gone and they might do a different gimmick.

(Nov. 02, 2020  2:59 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: If they gave the new Lucifer a free spin barrier, it would be better same spin better but opposite spin a little worse but not as bad as it is now same spin. It would make sense if it had the limit break system because he can use it to beat shu and become the strongest blader ever

I'm not gonna have very high hopes for Lucifer as Variant was not that great. Granted it is good against Left spins at least that's what the chassis and the driver contributes but I was pretty disappointed in general.

(Nov. 02, 2020  3:09 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I think the barrier could be gone and they might do a different gimmick.

Naw TT wouldn’t do that. The barrier is like spriggens duel spin gimmick it’s iconic. It would be weird if tt got rid of it

(Nov. 02, 2020  3:09 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  2:59 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: If they gave the new Lucifer a free spin barrier, it would be better same spin better but opposite spin a little worse but not as bad as it is now same spin. It would make sense if it had the limit break system because he can use it to beat shu and become the strongest blader ever

I'm not gonna have very high hopes for Lucifer as Variant was not that great. Granted it is good against Left spins at least that's what the chassis and the driver contributes but I was pretty disappointed in general.

Ya I figured it would be bad same spin when it came out. It’s a fun bey to use but is not competitive. I do hope that they resolve the same spin problem tho not going to keep my hopes up tho

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - EarthHelios - Nov. 02, 2020

I hope Lucifer doesnt have that barier anymore

(Nov. 02, 2020  3:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hope Lucifer doesnt have that barier anymore

It most likely gonna have it thats Lucifer's specialty. I do have a feeling Mobius' is coming if not a completely new driver. Imagine this limit break activiates and the shield popes out that would be wack but it may be good for like a pincer attack and knocking out the opponent yk. I don't know if that's it but I am guaranteed to be wrong.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - eigerblade - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  1:57 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

The bey's name is written in Katakana as 
"Rushifa Jiendo" so its highly likely to be 'Lucifer End' or 'Lucifer The End', since Katakana is just the Japanese spelling for English words and no translation is done between the two languages.

Similar to World Spriggan being written as "Warudo Supurigan".

(Nov. 02, 2020  3:20 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  3:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hope Lucifer doesnt have that barier anymore

It most likely gonna have it thats Lucifer's specialty. I do have a feeling Mobius' is coming if not a completely new driver. Imagine this limit break activiates and the shield popes out that would be wack but it may be good for like a pincer attack and knocking out the opponent yk. I don't know if that's it but I am guaranteed to be wrong.

That would be epic and I would drop all my dollars on that thing

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - EarthHelios - Nov. 02, 2020

This lucifer is gonna only be good against lefts but bad against rights.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - CrazyAries - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  3:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: This lucifer is gonna only be good against lefts but bad against rights.

This is only the feature of Variant Lucifer, not this new Lucifer. No confirmed information about this one's performance has been revealed yet.
Please stop posting the misleading info.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - KerbeusKmie - Nov. 02, 2020

I really hope it's gonna be good,since all bad beys becomes good when it's evolved in the same season,diabolos with bullet,dragon with not that great layer,and some that's been bad before it became good in next evo,god Valkyrie to Winning Valkyrie, Slash to Brave,helios also evolved and it looks like it's gonna be good

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Legend27 - Nov. 02, 2020

I am sure that the new lucifer is going to stronger than Variant,but I guess we will find out.