World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift (/Thread-Product-B-175-Booster-Lucifer-the-End-%E7%9A%87-Drift)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - BladerGem - Nov. 01, 2020

(Nov. 01, 2020  8:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  8:27 PM)BladerGem Wrote: I managed to get a good look at the image before it was taken down (Didn't think it would count as a leak, but w/e) and it does appear to roughly translate to "Lucifer Something", although I can't accurately determine what the second part translates to. But it does indeed appear as though this would confirm that B-175 is a new Lucifer, unless the image is old/photoshopped.

I won't post the image since it appears that staff removed the original post, but I do have it saved in my favorites so I can continue throwing Google Translate at it Tongue_out

Lucifer “the” end

Putting "Lucifer the end" into Google translate didn't give the same characters as was shown in the image, but after spending a few minutes, I was able to translate ジエンド to jiendo, which... roughly means "the end".

I didn't get anywhere, but it was kinda fun to sleuth out a way to translate it regardless!

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 01, 2020

(Nov. 01, 2020  8:07 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  7:58 PM)Radek_Eren Wrote: Sooooo if this is a Limit Break Lucifer, the driver should be Mobius +M. Not dash because it's a defense driver lol

I highly doubt it. Mobius doesn't have any obvious ways to mount an attachment like Xc and Zn did, and it's already a very tall driver, any sort of attachment would just make it even taller.

Well, there isn’t a need for a better driver. Mobius is already the king of LAD.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - BladerGem - Nov. 01, 2020

(Nov. 01, 2020  8:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  8:07 PM)BladerGem Wrote: I highly doubt it. Mobius doesn't have any obvious ways to mount an attachment like Xc and Zn did, and it's already a very tall driver, any sort of attachment would just make it even taller.

Well, there isn’t a need for a better driver. Mobius is already the king of LAD.

True, it does seem like the only way they could make Mobius better would be to basically just release it again, but this time with an actual bearing assembly instead of the plastic washer.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - HakaishinLDrago - Nov. 01, 2020

(Nov. 01, 2020  8:40 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  8:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Lucifer “the” end

Putting "Lucifer the end" into Google translate didn't give the same characters as was shown in the image, but after spending a few minutes, I was able to translate ジエンド to jiendo, which... roughly means "the end".

I didn't get anywhere, but it was kinda fun to sleuth out a way to translate it regardless!

The way the whole name is put together got me “Lucifer End” and it still gave me the same characters as shown in the image so that’s odd.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Eclipse Force - Nov. 01, 2020

I got Lucifer End

Upon further inspection is Lucifer The End. Doing it all together gets you Lucifer end, however ジエンド separately gets you the end. also, if you just put in Lucifer End and took everything out but ジ you get the. So it is infact Lucifer The End/Lucifer TheEnd

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - AlexTheBlader - Nov. 01, 2020

Lucifer The End. That’s a cool name. The end... of burst?

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Real_ilinnuc - Nov. 01, 2020

(Nov. 01, 2020  11:42 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Lucifer The End. That’s a cool name. The end... of burst?

Nah there are more releases afterwards. Its just an edgy name like "Doom" or "death"

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - TheRogueBlader - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 01, 2020  11:53 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  11:42 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Lucifer The End. That’s a cool name. The end... of burst?

Nah there are more releases afterwards. Its just an edgy name like "Doom" or "death
That makes sense. But what other releases are there after the new Lucifer?

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  12:03 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  11:53 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Nah there are more releases afterwards. Its just an edgy name like "Doom" or "death
That makes sense. But what other releases are there after the new Lucifer?

B-176 rbv pretty sure. Also the old rival legend defense booster

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - sushiroll123 - Nov. 02, 2020

i hope it's cooler than the original O_O what will bet it's new gimmick?

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  12:04 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:03 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That makes sense. But what other releases are there after the new Lucifer?

B-176 rbv pretty sure. Also the old rival legend defense booster

and according to my source, we will get another season after Sparking. But it's not the good topic to talk about this.

(Nov. 02, 2020  12:05 AM)sushiroll123 Wrote: i hope it's cooler than the original O_O what will bet it's new gimmick?

As Zankye stated in a video, it might be a limit break version of the barrier.

(Nov. 02, 2020  12:08 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:04 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: B-176 rbv pretty sure. Also the old rival legend defense booster

and according to my source, we will get another season after Sparking. But it's not the good topic to talk about this.

I get anonymous sourcing, but how credible is this source

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  12:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:05 AM)sushiroll123 Wrote: i hope it's cooler than the original O_O what will bet it's new gimmick?

(Nov. 02, 2020  12:08 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: and according to my source, we will get another season after Sparking. But it's not the good topic to talk about this.

I get anonymous sourcing, but is this source credible?

My source is credible.

(Nov. 02, 2020  12:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

ooh cool, i wonder will the tip have the thing that limit break Hyperion and Helios have

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - beykid44 - Nov. 02, 2020

im glad it comes out when it takes damage but that would just kill it if its rubber

(Nov. 02, 2020  12:11 AM)beykid44 Wrote: im glad it comes out when it takes damage but that would just kill it if its rubber

It might not even have rubber. Furthermore I think it won’t be a scrape beast like it’s predecessor.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - God Dragruler - Nov. 02, 2020

their defently keeping that barrier that's the whole thing about Lucifer you can't touch it cause of it the question is if it's incorporated like both Helios and Hyperion gimmicks are (which it will) how effective it will be? we know Lucifer isn't a good ring 2d is good on certain rings amf Mobius is solid . I have a bad feeling that it might failed like the variant

(Nov. 02, 2020  12:13 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: their defently keeping that barrier that's the whole thing about Lucifer you can't touch it cause of it the question is if it's incorporated like both Helios and Hyperion gimmicks are (which it will) how effective it will be? we know Lucifer isn't a good ring 2d is good on certain rings amf Mobius is solid . I have a bad feeling that it might failed like the variant

Lucifer without a barrier is like Diabolos without dual spin or Valkyrie without 3 blades.

BuilderROB, change the title to B-175 Booster: Lucifer the End

(Nov. 02, 2020  12:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:13 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: their defently keeping that barrier that's the whole thing about Lucifer you can't touch it cause of it the question is if it's incorporated like both Helios and Hyperion gimmicks are (which it will) how effective it will be? we know Lucifer isn't a good ring 2d is good on certain rings amf Mobius is solid . I have a bad feeling that it might failed like the variant

Lucifer without a barrier is like Diabolos without dual spin or Valkyrie without 3 blades.

ikr or like fafnir with no rubber or scotomb without the ball thingys or wyvren without the free spin

wow it's only 6:00

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - God Dragruler - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  12:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:13 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: their defently keeping that barrier that's the whole thing about Lucifer you can't touch it cause of it the question is if it's incorporated like both Helios and Hyperion gimmicks are (which it will) how effective it will be? we know Lucifer isn't a good ring 2d is good on certain rings amf Mobius is solid . I have a bad feeling that it might failed like the variant

BuilderROB, change the title to B-175  Booster: Lucifer the End

exactly I've seen a few people says the hope the take out the barrier am I'm like you don't see fafnir without rubber ,longinus without the metal dragon (cough cough hasbro just kidding lol) or as you said diabolos without dual spin valkyrie with 3 blades , spriggan also without dual spin (which became it's identity since legend) Achilles without its 2 swords, Phoenix without its armor ect. so yea Lucifer is keeping that barrier one way or another whether it's good or not we'll have to wait and see.

(Nov. 02, 2020  1:23 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Lucifer without a barrier is like Diabolos without dual spin or Valkyrie without 3 blades.

exactly I've seen a few people says the hope the take out the barrier am I'm like you don't see fafnir without rubber ,longinus without the metal dragon (cough cough hasbro just kidding lol) or as you said diabolos without dual spin valkyrie with 3 blades , spriggan also without dual spin (which became it's identity since legend) Achilles without its 2 swords, Phoenix without its armor ect. so yea Lucifer is keeping that barrier one way or another whether it's good or not we'll have to wait and see.

i agree because some beys are KNOWN for their gimmicks

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - BeybladeManiac0 - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  1:34 AM)sushiroll123 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:23 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: exactly I've seen a few people says the hope the take out the barrier am I'm like you don't see fafnir without rubber ,longinus without the metal dragon (cough cough hasbro just kidding lol) or as you said diabolos without dual spin valkyrie with 3 blades , spriggan also without dual spin (which became it's identity since legend) Achilles without its 2 swords, Phoenix without its armor ect. so yea Lucifer is keeping that barrier one way or another whether it's good or not we'll have to wait and see.

i agree because some beys are KNOWN for their gimmicks

AMEN TO THAT!

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - EarthHelios - Nov. 02, 2020

Lucifer End? That is the confirmed name?

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - AlexTheBlader - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  1:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lucifer End? That is the confirmed name?
Well not confirmed exactly but the translated name is Lucifer The End which is 95% chance that’s the actual name.

(Nov. 02, 2020  1:23 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Lucifer without a barrier is like Diabolos without dual spin or Valkyrie without 3 blades.

The real problem is the scrape beast that is 2D.