World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift (/Thread-Product-B-175-Booster-Lucifer-the-End-%E7%9A%87-Drift)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Eclipse Force - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 22, 2020  11:21 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:20 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Okay, then what does it look like? Hmm?

Trident, Hmmm.

It really doesnt. It is rounded, while trident has more of a noticeably a triangle shape. Hmm.

(Oct. 22, 2020  11:22 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:20 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Its more like you dont want it to be Lucifer everyone Who saw the teaser back when Lucifer wasnt reveal knows it Lucifer cause the shape is similar . Its a defence type the 2 main characters Just got an evo And anytime the main gets evo the main antigonist is getting theirs And lane is that main antigonist its that simple

Lucifer sucks. And it's not because I don't want it. It's because it doesn't look like Lucifer and people are already overconfident because of ONE silhouette.

Its not just the sihhloute. We have plenty of more evidence. Its clear you just dont want Lucifer to be it cause you have a bias against it.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  2:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:21 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Trident, Hmmm.

It really doesnt. It is rounded, while trident has more of a noticeably a triangle shape. Hmm.

(Oct. 22, 2020  11:22 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Lucifer sucks. And it's not because I don't want it. It's because it doesn't look like Lucifer and people are already overconfident because of ONE silhouette.
Dead conversation.
Its not just the sihhloute. We have plenty of more evidence. Its clear you just dont want Lucifer to be it cause you have a bias against it.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Eclipse Force - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  1:28 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:34 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Do you watch the show Lucifer by any chance?

It would make a nice contrast if Uranus had a branch evolution and evolved into michael

Yup the Lucifer show is one of my favourites tom ellis is amazing . Yea it wouldve been nice of uranus ended up being micheal instead would've been dope

It would be cool if the Lucifer evolution is an evo to Lucifer, but it noticeably different in new ways and is also called Michael.

(Oct. 23, 2020  2:18 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It really doesnt. It is rounded, while trident has more of a noticeably a triangle shape. Hmm.

Dead conversation.

What?

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  2:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  1:28 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yup the Lucifer show is one of my favourites tom ellis is amazing . Yea it wouldve been nice of uranus ended up being micheal instead would've been dope

It would be cool if the Lucifer evolution is an evo to Lucifer, but it noticeably different in new ways and is also called Michael.

What?

A new Lucifer would be nice. They need to make it better against right spinning beys tho!

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  2:44 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It would be cool if the Lucifer evolution is an evo to Lucifer, but it noticeably different in new ways and is also called Michael.

What?

A new Lucifer would be nice. They need to make it better against right spinning beys tho!

Or they could not and keep the meta intact.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - BladerGem - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  2:51 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:44 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: A new Lucifer would be nice. They need to make it better against right spinning beys tho!

Or they could not and keep the meta intact.

Ah, yes. Because a decent Lucifer evolution would shake up the meta more than... *checks notes* Tempest on Xt+?

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:07 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:51 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Or they could not and keep the meta intact.

Ah, yes. Because a decent Lucifer evolution would shake up the meta more than... *checks notes* Tempest on Xt+?

Variant was the perfect counter to Rage and Mirage (stock combos)

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:07 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Ah, yes. Because a decent Lucifer evolution would shake up the meta more than... *checks notes* Tempest on Xt+?

Variant was the perfect counter to Rage and Mirage (stock combos)

2D and Mobius are very good, I'll admit, but that's only in opposite spin matches. They're utterly useless in same-spin matches.

Meanwhile, Variant is the most useless Sparking Ring, I mean even Curse has a few niche uses.

(Oct. 23, 2020  5:00 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Variant was the perfect counter to Rage and Mirage (stock combos)

2D and Mobius are very good, I'll admit, but that's only in opposite spin matches. They're utterly useless in same-spin matches.

Meanwhile, Variant is the most useless Sparking Ring, I mean even Curse has a few niche uses.

Imagine a 2D that was good against right spins. That would be OP. This new ring seems more like a balance ring than a defense ring however.

(Oct. 23, 2020  5:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:00 AM)BladerGem Wrote: 2D and Mobius are very good, I'll admit, but that's only in opposite spin matches. They're utterly useless in same-spin matches.

Imagine a 2D that was good against right spins. That would be OP. This new ring seems more like a balance ring than a defense ring however.

The main reason why 2D is so good against opposite-spin opponents is because it makes the entire contact area of your beyblade be rubber. It's a spinstealer's dream come true.

If the material was changed to plastic (which wouldn't work with 2D's gimmick, so a revamped/changed barrier gimmick would be the only way) then it would be better at same-spin, and worse at opposite-spin. Basically the same way that the majority of parts work.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Beyblade8986 - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  2:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:21 PM)Золотой клинок Wrote: Трезубец, Хммм.

Это действительно не так. Он округлый, в то время как трезубец имеет более заметно треугольную форму. Хм.

(Oct. 22, 2020  11:22 PM)Золотой клинок Wrote: Люцифер - отстой. И это не потому, что я этого не хочу. Это потому, что он не похож на Люцифера, и люди уже слишком самоуверенны из-за ОДНОГО силуэта.

Это не только sihhloute. У нас есть еще много доказательств. Ясно, что вы просто не хотите, чтобы Люцифер был им, потому что у вас есть предубеждение против этого.

Maybe. I honestly think that's it's Lucifer, because Lean going to lose. Shu will defeat him. And Lean going to evolve bey, to make his bey stronger. Also he may be consumed

(Oct. 23, 2020  7:03 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:07 AM)6 Юпитер 5 Wrote: Представьте себе 2D, который хорош против правильных вращений. Это было бы OP. Однако это новое кольцо больше похоже на кольцо баланса, чем на кольцо защиты.

Основная причина, по которой 2D так хорош против противников с противоположным вращением, заключается в том, что он делает всю поверхность контакта вашего бейблейда резиновым. Это сбывшаяся мечта спинстилера.

Если бы материал был заменен на пластик (который не работал бы с уловкой 2D, поэтому модернизированный / измененный барьерный трюк был бы единственным способом), тогда он был бы лучше при одном вращении и хуже при противоположном вращении. Практически так же, как работает большинство деталей.

Yep. But if bey was good against left and right spin. Also the problem is that chassis have a lot of kg. 

(Oct. 22, 2020  11:20 PM)Бог Драгрулер Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:08 PM)Золотой клинок Wrote: Нет никаких доказательств, подтверждающих появление нового Люцифера.

Это больше похоже на то, что вы не хотите, чтобы это был Люцифер. Все, кто видел тизер, когда Люцифер не был раскрыт, знают, что это Люцифер, потому что форма похожа. Это тип защиты: 2 главных героя только что получили evo И каждый раз, когда главный получает evo, главный антигонист получает свой И лейн - этот главный антигонист, это так просто

Yep. I wonder what gimmick it going to have

(Oct. 22, 2020  11:32 PM)Ахиллес25 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:24 PM)Золотой клинок Wrote: Боже, это возможно! Но вряд ли. Майкл мог бы быть в RBV 23.

Примечание: что такое Майкл снова?

На самом деле это Абсолютный Гарри

Can you tell more about this

(Oct. 22, 2020  11:34 PM)ТитанДракон Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:22 PM)Золотой клинок Wrote: Люцифер - отстой. И это не потому, что я этого не хочу. Это потому, что он не похож на Люцифера, и люди уже слишком самоуверенны из-за ОДНОГО силуэта.
Bigbang / Eclipse Genesis совсем не походили на Regalia / Royal Genesis, если смотреть на них как на силуэты, являющиеся причиной доспехов. Развивающиеся беи не обязательно должны быть хорошими или полностью идентичными 
предыдущей версии. Хек Марутти - надежный источник, как тот, кто просочился. Ничего страшного, если он другой по форме.

Marutti is a legendary guy

(Oct. 23, 2020  12:10 AM)Бог Драгрулер Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:35 PM)6 Юпитер 5 Wrote: Просто хороший юмор, не больше, а может и меньше.

Ага, и на самом деле хотел, чтобы это было правдой по одной простой причине, которая связана с Люцифером и Майклом, плюс я всегда думал, что Лэйну нужен партнер против братьев асахи. Вот почему я был разочарован тем, что, на мой взгляд, Уран был просто понижением рейтинга Люси и упущенной возможностью.

But it good fight against Free, in manga. I'm sad that we not get Uranus avatar

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Legend Red Eye - Oct. 26, 2020

This lucifer looks extremely unfamilar its totally different which might be good cuz I hated that barrier ability from Lucifer.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - God Dragruler - Oct. 26, 2020

(Oct. 26, 2020  4:20 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: This lucifer looks extremely unfamilar its totally different which might be good cuz I hated that barrier ability from Lucifer.

I have a bad feeling it might still have that barrier thats the whole thing about Lucifer the might do it like how their doing with helios volcano And Hyperion burn And impliment the barrier gimmick into the layer somehow.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - imperial reboot - Oct. 26, 2020

(Jul. 30, 2020  2:10 PM)snoc Wrote: Im guessing its actually Kerbeus. The way they're wording it is like the person will make an unexpected surprise appearance, and they keep anime and manga into account so they know saying Wakiya will make a surprise appearance is just dumb (since hes already in the manga). And Kensuke returning will have a bigger impact than most there since we haven't seen him in a while and he was one of the OG Beigoma Academy Bey Club members.

I totally agree and it might actually be a ragnurak evolution as well

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - EarthHelios - Oct. 26, 2020

Man if Variant Lucifer is good against lefts but not rights. I wonder how the new Lucifer will do.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 26, 2020

It's pretty safe to say it's Lucifer at this point.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - EarthHelios - Oct. 27, 2020

Im just dissapointed if we aren't gonna getany new legend beys.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 27, 2020

(Oct. 27, 2020  12:10 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im just dissapointed if we aren't gonna getany new legend beys.

Exactly, this was a PERFECT chance for a new legend.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Marcelo998816 - Oct. 27, 2020

I just hope the new lucifer goes both ways

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - EarthHelios - Oct. 27, 2020

I think either they still do the barrier thing and expand it or they give Lucifer a disc that realtes to the word Light or the Variant ring

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Legend27 - Oct. 27, 2020

I hope they name this Lucifer something good.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - BladerColton - Nov. 01, 2020

Sol Lucifer

Sol means sun

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - EarthHelios - Nov. 01, 2020

(Nov. 01, 2020  6:17 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Sol Lucifer

Sol means sun

Where did you get that name from

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - BladerColton - Nov. 01, 2020

You said having to do with light so I think it makes sense

For hasbro sattarius Lucius

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - TitanDragon - Nov. 01, 2020

(Nov. 01, 2020  6:17 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Sol Lucifer