World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-174 Limit Break DX Set (/Thread-Product-B-174-Limit-Break-DX-Set)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - SomebodyUnknown - Nov. 14, 2020

LOL, battle between these two in Dash stadium is hillariously similar to Hasbro Hypersphere battles. Fast, even crazy movements, almost no stamina on both beys and completely inconsistent overally (only differences are just lasting longer due to beys being heavier and latter being able to stay calm in the center with some probability))
https://youtu.be/YE6bbLVh6es

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - bblader/90 - Nov. 14, 2020

I think that stadium is just stupid. I said it a while ago, i confirm it again now. Completely useless. What a waste of money, at least if it wasn't in the set all would be cheaper now. The metal chips for Xceed and Zone look very interesting, but i refuse to buy the whole thing.

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Spirit of Order - Nov. 14, 2020

This set looks sick! Well the stadium might not be competitive, the battles in here are very entertaining. The value here makes the set an even better buy.

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - beykid44 - Nov. 14, 2020

stadium is stupid the beys: MAGNIFICO! lauchers depends on your preference

never mind the beys are trash hyperion bursted to helios king

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - marutti - Nov. 14, 2020

(Nov. 14, 2020  4:31 AM)beykid44 Wrote: stadium is stupid the beys: MAGNIFICO! lauchers depends on your preference

never mind the beys are trash hyperion bursted to helios king

If you are talking about Coffee's video, it was actually absolutely absurd, the only explanation I can give to it is slow burst, because in next battles Hyperion withstood much harder hits than in this one (with burst)

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Jinbee - Nov. 14, 2020

I haven't really commented much about these beys, but they are gorgeous! Like... WOW. Hyperion especially, in fact, Hyperion might be one of the best looking ones we have yet, in my opinion. Both are great and I will be getting this set, just for the unique and fun gimmicks, and those metal add ons for the drivers seem pretty interesting, and possibly decent LAD wise.

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Vtryuga - Nov. 14, 2020

(Nov. 14, 2020  10:40 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I haven't really commented much about these beys, but they are gorgeous! Like... WOW. Hyperion especially, in fact, Hyperion might be one of the best looking ones we have yet, in my opinion. Both are great and I will be getting this set, just for the unique and fun gimmicks, and those metal add ons for the drivers seem pretty interesting, and possibly decent LAD wise.

They do however suffer from terrible burst resistance.  So I do not think they will be competitive at all

(Nov. 14, 2020  11:58 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  10:40 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I haven't really commented much about these beys, but they are gorgeous! Like... WOW. Hyperion especially, in fact, Hyperion might be one of the best looking ones we have yet, in my opinion. Both are great and I will be getting this set, just for the unique and fun gimmicks, and those metal add ons for the drivers seem pretty interesting, and possibly decent LAD wise.

They do however suffer from terrible burst resistance.  So I do not think they will be competitive at all

I've noticed that the two burst quite a bit, Hyperion especially. What is the lock strength actually like? I'm always thinking it's basically a similar case to Imperial Dragon.

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Zeutron - Nov. 14, 2020

(Nov. 14, 2020  12:15 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  11:58 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: They do however suffer from terrible burst resistance.  So I do not think they will be competitive at all

I've noticed that the two burst quite a bit, Hyperion especially. What is the lock strength actually like? I'm always thinking it's basically a similar case to Imperial Dragon.
Maybe the teeth are packed too close together so the very hard impacts at the initial start of the battle cause it to skip multiple teeth.

I think they really wanted to show off the Limit Break abilities and had the teeth a bit looser for that reason, assuming the locks are definitely looser here.

(Nov. 14, 2020  12:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I think they really wanted to show off the Limit Break abilities and had the teeth a bit looser for that reason, assuming the locks are definitely looser here.

Well, then they just could have made mediocre first 1 or 2 teeth (the ones going before gimmick activation), and the rest super strong, especially for Hyperion, its recoil just screams about need of as strong lock as possible (at the very least after gimmick activation). Overally it looks like my misgiving has come true, but I still haven't lost my hope, so waiting for more testing and battles against previous Sparking beys (in normal stadium of course))

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Needforspeed - Nov. 14, 2020

I think the bursting issues on burn can be reduced by using the Lucifer chip since the chip itself has a rubber to make it more harder to burst

(Nov. 14, 2020  12:52 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  12:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I think they really wanted to show off the Limit Break abilities and had the teeth a bit looser for that reason, assuming the locks are definitely looser here.

Well, then they just could have made mediocre first 1 or 2 teeth (the ones going before gimmick activation), and the rest super strong, especially for Hyperion, its recoil just screams about need of as strong lock as possible (at the very least after gimmick activation). Overally it looks like my misgiving has come true, but I still haven't lost my hope, so waiting for more testing and battles against previous Sparking beys (in normal stadium of course))
Ohhhh, OK, just forget what I've said in the last sentence)
https://youtu.be/aRW9V1NPi7Q

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Needforspeed - Nov. 14, 2020

they raised the driver from the teeth that's why burn burst more

(Nov. 14, 2020  2:47 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:

So the issue is actually related to Burn Ring (platform for Sparking Chip is placed too low), am I right?

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Lego bey god - Nov. 14, 2020

(Nov. 14, 2020  4:03 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:47 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:

So the issue is actually related to Burn Ring (platform for Sparking Chip is placed too low), am I right?

I know it wouldn't be tournament legal but for fun with it at home would it be possible to fix that with sand paper or something?

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - eigerblade - Nov. 14, 2020

(Nov. 14, 2020  2:47 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Shortened Post]

My Japanese is still very limited, but I think in that video he is not talking about the layer raising the teeth (Like Imperial).

He is talking about a problem with his Burn ring, possibly a defect regarding the screws being improperly fastened at the location he pointed. The comments also have people raising concern regarding his claim, with one comment saying 3 out of his 10 purchased Burn ring had the same problem, another comment saying he got 2 out of 4 products with the same problem, and another saying he did not encounter any problems within 10 products.

I'm also curious if this is the cause of the weaker burst resistance, since another beytuber reviewed and said Hyperion Burn's lock to be strong (he gave it 10 points and Helios Volcano 9 points).

Again, my Japanese is still pretty bottom tier, so I'd love if other people can translate and clarify what he is saying in the video. Hopefully my interpretation is wrong and its actually nothing to worry about.

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Ali Baba - Nov. 14, 2020

(Nov. 14, 2020  12:15 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  11:58 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: They do however suffer from terrible burst resistance.  So I do not think they will be competitive at all

I think it's a disk problem, they burst more often when are hit in the disk. and even more often in battles agains opposite spin

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - BeyCrafter - Nov. 14, 2020

(Nov. 14, 2020  5:53 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  12:15 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've noticed that the two burst quite a bit, Hyperion especially. What is the lock strength actually like? I'm always thinking it's basically a similar case to Imperial Dragon.
I think it's a disk problem, they burst more often when are hit in the disk. and even more often in battles agains opposite spin

Do the Discs even reach far enough for that to be the case?

(Nov. 14, 2020  6:05 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  5:53 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I think it's a disk problem, they burst more often when are hit in the disk. and even more often in battles agains opposite spin

Do the Discs even reach far enough for that to be the case?
I drew my conclusions based on 宇宙Coffee -うちゅうコーヒー's videos on youtube

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Bladerbuilder - Nov. 14, 2020

(Nov. 14, 2020  1:38 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think the bursting issues on burn can be reduced by using the Lucifer chip since the chip itself has a rubber to make it more harder to burst

Hope it does. We all basically knew they would have a bursting problem because all the beys the had a gimmick like this has had week teeth

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Valtryek Aoi - Nov. 14, 2020

Ngl, that Xceed+ chip seems kinda garbage.

(Nov. 14, 2020  6:21 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ngl, that Xceed+ chip seems kinda garbage.
Yeah, but Xceed + Z and Zone + X may be good

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Bladerbuilder - Nov. 14, 2020

(Nov. 14, 2020  6:22 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  6:21 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ngl, that Xceed+ chip seems kinda garbage.
Yeah, but Xceed + Z and Zone + X may be good
You don’t need a add on, Xceed’ is where it is