World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-174 Limit Break DX Set (/Thread-Product-B-174-Limit-Break-DX-Set)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Vtryuga - Jul. 31, 2020

(Jul. 31, 2020  5:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  4:54 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: marutti said in discord channel that this set will have a bigger stadium 2 sparking launcher and an upgrade for hyperion and helios can be a dlc like Xt+ and strike god chip he said
Is that confirmed or speculation? Particularly the part about dlc.

Marrutti has usually been always right. so i would trust him(there is always a possibility that it might not be true)

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Zeutron - Jul. 31, 2020

(Jul. 31, 2020  5:32 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Is that confirmed or speculation? Particularly the part about dlc.

Marrutti has usually been always right. so i would trust him(there is always a possibility that it might not be true)
I get what you mean and I trust Marutti but I was just wondering if he was saying that there will be Hyperion/Helios upgrades based on the fact that previous sets have had upgrades (speculation) or if he was confirming that according to the leaks this set will have confirmed upgrades.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Needforspeed - Jul. 31, 2020

(Jul. 31, 2020  5:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  4:54 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: marutti said in discord channel that this set will have a bigger stadium 2 sparking launcher and an upgrade for hyperion and helios can be a dlc like Xt+ and strike god chip he said
Is that confirmed or speculation? Particularly the part about dlc.
He found the set description

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Zeutron - Jul. 31, 2020

(Jul. 31, 2020  6:43 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Is that confirmed or speculation? Particularly the part about dlc.
He found the set description
Oh well, kinda disappointing to be honest. Was hoping for more manga legend beys but they just keep blowing off the chance to release them.

(Jul. 31, 2020  7:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  6:43 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: He found the set description
Oh well, kinda disappointing to be honest. Was hoping for more manga legend beys but they just keep blowing off the chance to release them.

I agree either they should have new characters or bring back all the legends.. i was hoping that they would do the same as in season 1 where no one gets an evo and all the beys are new

This could be the stadium tho
[Image: wcP6WhY2hnoDgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png]
https://youtu.be/9r_PWnEkawI

RE: B-174 All in One Set - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 31, 2020

The Stadium seems kind of like a cage fight Stadium to me. If this is the Stadium in the All in One Set, I have mixed feelings about it. One one hand, it's an interesting new Stadium with two Sparking Launchers. On the other hand, it's a bummer that it's not a B-09 Stadium recolor, since it would be amazing to have a tournament-legal Stadium with two great launchers and some exclusive add-ons. Also, I find it odd that this set would have exclusive add-ons for Hyperion and Helios since some people probably can't buy the set due to the price range or just dislike the Stadium to a point where the launchers and add-ons aren't worth it. At the end of the day, you can't blame a company for using smart tactics to earn more money in order to keep the company in good shape, regardless of how cheap the tactics may seem, especially if they pump out high-quality products.

(Jul. 31, 2020  10:53 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The Stadium seems kind of like a cage fight Stadium to me. If this is the Stadium in the All in One Set, I have mixed feelings about it. One one hand, it's an interesting new Stadium with two Sparking Launchers. On the other hand, it's a bummer that it's not a B-09 Stadium recolor, since it would be amazing to have a tournament-legal Stadium with two great launchers and some exclusive add-ons. Also, I find it odd that this set would have exclusive add-ons for Hyperion and Helios since some people probably can't buy the set due to the price range or just dislike the Stadium to a point where the launchers and add-ons aren't worth it. At the end of the day, you can't blame a company for using smart tactics to earn more money in order to keep the company in good shape, regardless of how cheap the tactics may seem, especially if they pump out high-quality products.
I don't think its been confirmed to be add-ons it could be either that or a full on upgrade but yeh everything you said was true and respectable i know ppl are going to buy this set only for the add ons or full on upgrade but I personally like the concept so far, 2 sparking launcher 1 stadium 2 beys pretty solid for me

RE: B-174 All in One Set - rainy days - Jul. 31, 2020

(Jul. 31, 2020  11:21 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:53 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The Stadium seems kind of like a cage fight Stadium to me. If this is the Stadium in the All in One Set, I have mixed feelings about it. One one hand, it's an interesting new Stadium with two Sparking Launchers. On the other hand, it's a bummer that it's not a B-09 Stadium recolor, since it would be amazing to have a tournament-legal Stadium with two great launchers and some exclusive add-ons. Also, I find it odd that this set would have exclusive add-ons for Hyperion and Helios since some people probably can't buy the set due to the price range or just dislike the Stadium to a point where the launchers and add-ons aren't worth it. At the end of the day, you can't blame a company for using smart tactics to earn more money in order to keep the company in good shape, regardless of how cheap the tactics may seem, especially if they pump out high-quality products.
I don't think its been confirmed to be add-ons it could be either that or a full on upgrade but yeh everything you said was true and respectable i know ppl are going to buy this set only for the add ons or full on upgrade but I personally like the concept so far, 2 sparking launcher 1 stadium 2 beys pretty solid for me

The upgrades could also be like the Union Sword to Achilles, Where it could be like an extra layer of armor for Helios, and an extra sword layer for Hyperion.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - SupaDav03 - Jul. 31, 2020

The DLC/special parts are confirmed. Exactly WHAT they are, is not. Maybe Xc’ & Zn+, maybe new Metal Chips for Helios & Hyperion, maybe Metal Chip Cores. 🤷🏻‍♂️

(Jul. 31, 2020  2:11 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: The DLC/special parts are confirmed. Exactly WHAT they are, is not. Maybe Xc’ & Zn+, maybe new Metal Chips for Helios & Hyperion, maybe Metal Chip Cores. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Well Xc' has been rumored to come with the black hyperion but i think this set will give us a new ring and a extra attachment for Zn and Xc

(Jul. 31, 2020  2:20 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  2:11 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: The DLC/special parts are confirmed. Exactly WHAT they are, is not. Maybe Xc’ & Zn+, maybe new Metal Chips for Helios & Hyperion, maybe Metal Chip Cores. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Well Xc' has been rumored to come with the black hyperion but i think this set will give us a new ring and a extra attachment for Zn and Xc

How can anyone attach something On zone or xceed It was understandable for xtend but i really dont know how they can attach anything on  ZN and Xc

(Jul. 31, 2020  2:24 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  2:20 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well Xc' has been rumored to come with the black hyperion but i think this set will give us a new ring and a extra attachment for Zn and Xc

How can anyone attach something On zone or xceed It was understandable for xtend but i really dont know how they can attach anything on  ZN and Xc
There are holes in the driver and a gap maybe something will fit in but for now who knows what TT would do this

RE: B-174 All in One Set - #Fafnir - Jul. 31, 2020

Just updated the OP with a picture of the stadium that may be the one that comes with this set.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - snoc - Jul. 31, 2020

(Jul. 31, 2020  2:48 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Just updated the OP with a picture of the stadium that may be the one that comes with this set.

Where'd you get that pic?

(Jul. 31, 2020  10:32 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: This could be the stadium tho

(Jul. 31, 2020  2:52 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  2:48 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Just updated the OP with a picture of the stadium that may be the one that comes with this set.

Where'd you get that pic?

Needforspeed posted a photo of it. It came from a Youtube video.
I advise taking that picture with a grain of salt for now, no one is totally sure if that's the real stadium or not.

(Jul. 31, 2020  2:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

(Jul. 31, 2020  2:52 PM)snoc Wrote: Where'd you get that pic?

Needforspeed posted a photo of it, not exactly sure of where he got it from though.
I advise taking that picture with a grain of salt for now, no one is totally sure if that's the real stadium or not.
Ah ok. It certainly looks interesting, but I fell like it'll be a separate release. Thanks for updating this thread with the image anyways.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - fireblaze1 - Jul. 31, 2020

It looks from the Original Beyblade Series ep 7: Thirteen Candies, When Tyson & Kai battle in the final battle of the Regional Tournament.

(Jul. 31, 2020  2:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

(Jul. 31, 2020  2:52 PM)snoc Wrote: Where'd you get that pic?

Needforspeed posted a photo of it, not exactly sure of where he got it from though.
Im pretty sure im already gave the link to the video

(Jul. 31, 2020  3:14 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  2:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Needforspeed posted a photo of it, not exactly sure of where he got it from though.
Im pretty sure im already gave the link to the video

Sorry, I can't think straight today lol.
I see it now, sorry again.

Needforspeed I see the video. From the looks of it I think it might just be specifically for the new battle format actually.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - bblader/90 - Jul. 31, 2020

Wow, they removed tornado ridge. TT's so smart.
Irony.
Seriously, this thing sucks. They ruined a good design, now mobile attack/stamina/defensetdefense/balance are screwed (attack types will not be able to do a flower pattern). Stationary attack types could benefit from this terrible modify. Why they made this trash can? Making a larger standard stadium was too easy? TT is challenging Hasbro for the title of worst stadium maker. Nobody complained about the design, just a bit about that being quite small for beys who got bigger and bigger. Awful. Really hope the standard burst stadium remains the one who gets used at tournaments.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - NAP - Jul. 31, 2020

Very exciting!!

(Jul. 31, 2020  5:00 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Wow, they removed tornado ridge. TT's so smart.
Irony.
Seriously, this thing sucks. They ruined a good design, now attack types are screwed since flower pattern is impossible to do. Stationary attack types could benefit from this terrible modify. Why they made this trash can? Making a larger standard stadium was too easy? TT is challenging Hasbro for the title of worst stadium maker. Nobody complained about the design, just a bit about that being quite small for beys who got bigger and bigger. Awful.

Yeah, idk what they were thinking, beys cant move around due to all weird modeling on it, and all the battles are just in the center. You are being a bit harsh, but like, what is up with this stadium? now I REALLY  want this to be a seperate release, so we get a good stadium in this set........

RE: B-174 All in One Set - bblader/90 - Jul. 31, 2020

(Jul. 31, 2020  5:02 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:00 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Wow, they removed tornado ridge. TT's so smart.
Irony.
Seriously, this thing sucks. They ruined a good design, now attack types are screwed since flower pattern is impossible to do. Stationary attack types could benefit from this terrible modify. Why they made this trash can? Making a larger standard stadium was too easy? TT is challenging Hasbro for the title of worst stadium maker. Nobody complained about the design, just a bit about that being quite small for beys who got bigger and bigger. Awful.

Yeah, idk what they were thinking, beys cant move around due to all weird modeling on it, and all the battles are just in the center. Your are being a bit harsh, but like, what is up with this stadium? now I REALLY  want this to be a seperate release, so we get a good stadium in this set........

Hi man! Yeah, maybe i have been too rude but this time i couldn't resist from roasting Takara-Tomy.