World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-174 Limit Break DX Set (/Thread-Product-B-174-Limit-Break-DX-Set)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Eclipse Force - Oct. 14, 2020

(Oct. 14, 2020  1:58 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:39 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Its official Corocoro stuff, just released early so we cant share pics.

Just to clarify, CoroCoro pictures are no longer allowed on the WBO even after the release date either, so please don't share pictures of it on here or on the WBO Discord.

What? Why?

RE: B-174 All in One Set - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 14, 2020

(Oct. 14, 2020  2:31 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:58 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Just to clarify, CoroCoro pictures are no longer allowed on the WBO even after the release date either, so please don't share pictures of it on here or on the WBO Discord.

What? Why?

copyright/piracy stuff

RE: B-174 All in One Set - CitrusNinja3 - Oct. 14, 2020

(Oct. 14, 2020  2:31 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:58 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Just to clarify, CoroCoro pictures are no longer allowed on the WBO even after the release date either, so please don't share pictures of it on here or on the WBO Discord.

What? Why?

The new rules update that happened today says it's no longer allowed. As to why the rule was implemented, it's out of caution since Japanese copyright laws are getting stricter, and posting a CoroCoro picture basically counts as copyright infringement.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - g2_ - Oct. 14, 2020

(Oct. 14, 2020  2:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:31 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What? Why?

The new rules update that happened today says it's no longer allowed. As to why the rule was implemented, it's out of caution since Japanese copyright laws are getting stricter, and posting a CoroCoro picture basically counts as copyright infringement.
Can I share a link to it though?

Doing my best to describe the Corocoro photos:
So we see Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano. It tells us that when the lock clicks to a certain point, the gimmick takes place. It shows that when Helios Volcano gets to that point, 5 extra blades come out (making 10 in total) and it is also free spin. When Hyperion Burn gets to that point, 4 smaller blades expand out for more attack power. The Left Spin long sparking launcher is silver with some blue in the middle. The Right Spin long Sparing Launcher is gold with red in the middle. There also seems to be some tips I've never seen before. They look sorta like accel but have textured black rings on them. Maybe new tips? Probably not though.

(Oct. 14, 2020  2:46 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The new rules update that happened today says it's no longer allowed. As to why the rule was implemented, it's out of caution since Japanese copyright laws are getting stricter, and posting a CoroCoro picture basically counts as copyright infringement.
Can I share a link to it though?

~Mana~ Wrote:[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Posting of any images, videos, article transcriptions, or links showing or giving access to paid or officially unreleased copyrighted material is prohibited.
[/font]
Basically, you can't directly give access to things like CoroCoro page pictures.

(Oct. 14, 2020  2:57 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:46 AM)g2_ Wrote: Can I share a link to it though?

~Mana~ Wrote:[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Posting of any images, videos, article transcriptions, or links showing or giving access to paid or officially unreleased copyrighted material is prohibited.
[/font]
Basically, you can't directly give access to things like CoroCoro page pictures.

Not just directly give access, give access in general right? Cause if I linked to a google doc with a link to an imgur page with it, that would be exploitable since its technically not directly giving access.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - rainy days - Oct. 14, 2020

(Oct. 14, 2020  2:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Doing my best to describe the Corocoro photos:
So we see Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano. It tells us that when the lock clicks to a certain point, the gimmick takes place. It shows that when Helios Volcano gets to that point, 5 extra blades come out (making 10 in total) and it is also free spin. When Hyperion Burn gets to that point, 4 smaller blades expand out for more attack power. The Left Spin long sparking launcher is silver with some blue in the middle. The Right Spin long Sparing Launcher is gold with red in the middle. There also seems to be some tips I've never seen before. They look sorta like accel but have textured black rings on them. Maybe new tips? Probably not though.

I saw that 2 new chassis, X and Z are part of the evolutions. Also i'm pretty sure those evolution drivers are Xceed and Zone'.

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:00 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:57 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Basically, you can't directly give access to things like CoroCoro page pictures.

Not just directly give access, give access in general right? Cause if I linked to a google doc with a link to an imgur page with it, that would be exploitable since its technically not directly giving access.

I mean, I doubt that every single link is going to be checked for things that go against the rules (especially ones that don't look suspicious), but ideally the answer would be no. Technically, that's you giving a link to the CoroCoro image still, as opposed to telling someone "Go to this person's Instagram account" or "I'll send you it in Discord".

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:05 AM)rainy days Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [snip]

I saw that 2 new chassis, X and Z are part of the evolutions. Also i'm pretty sure those evolution drivers are Xceed and Zone'.

No one is actually sure about the meanings of all the abbreviations. I'm guessing that +Z and +X refer to some kind of Driver Attachment that can be used by either Driver, but the +Z Add-On is primarily meant for Zone/Zone' and +X is primarily meant for Xceed/Xceed'.

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:06 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:00 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Not just directly give access, give access in general right? Cause if I linked to a google doc with a link to an imgur page with it, that would be exploitable since its technically not directly giving access.

I mean, I doubt that every single link is going to be checked for things that go against the rules (especially ones that don't look suspicious), but ideally the answer would be no. Technically, that's you giving a link to the CoroCoro image still, as opposed to telling someone "Go to this person's Instagram account" or "I'll send you it in Discord".
Someone needs to make an instageam account for the links.

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:09 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:06 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I mean, I doubt that every single link is going to be checked for things that go against the rules (especially ones that don't look suspicious), but ideally the answer would be no. Technically, that's you giving a link to the CoroCoro image still, as opposed to telling someone "Go to this person's Instagram account" or "I'll send you it in Discord".
Someone needs to make an instageam account for the links.

There are Instagram accounts with leaks and CoroCoro pictures on them, but it's just a matter of people finding them.

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:05 AM)rainy days Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Doing my best to describe the Corocoro photos:

The 2 new chassis are Super and King. X+ and Z+ are unknown as to what they are currently.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - rainy days - Oct. 14, 2020

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:09 AM)g2_ Wrote: Someone needs to make an instageam account for the links.

There are Instagram accounts with leaks and CoroCoro pictures on them, but it's just a matter of people finding them.

Are you allowed to link those accounts?

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:09 AM)g2_ Wrote: Someone needs to make an instageam account for the links.

Could I just direct people to the instagram?

RE: B-174 All in One Set - BladerGem - Oct. 14, 2020

Nobody really needs to link anything. You have the names of the new beys (Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano), just Google/Youtube search them. It took me less than 30 seconds to find a video covering the CoroCoro (Granted, they're usually in a different language, but you're still able to see the leaks).

Yeah, it'd be better to not find every loophole in the rules and direct people to a leak source, especially when there's going to be official information within the next one or two days.

Either way, Instagram page with leaks. @CitrsuNinja3 isn’t the official news Corocoro [/url]
[url=https://www.instagram.com/officialbeyblade/?hl=en]

beyblade.news posted the leaks on instagram.

TitaniumNinja74 You posted Burn Hyperion and Volcano Helios on the wiki when the proper spelling is Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Kut-Eye - Oct. 14, 2020

maybe the new accessory gets the + symbol.So it’s not Xceed +,it’s + X

RE: B-174 All in One Set - marutti - Oct. 14, 2020

TT will upload video on 30th Oct

Here are my thoughts about this
Hyperion and Helios (2) are the chips
Burn and Volcano are the rings
Super and King are the chassis
The chips, rings, and chassis are fused
Xceed’ and Zone’ are the tips
X and Z are attachments for the tips
Names of the ring and chip are switched, so it’s Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano

(Oct. 14, 2020  11:35 AM)marutti Wrote: TT will upload video on 30th Oct
What about Achilles?

RE: B-174 All in One Set - TitaniumNinja74 - Oct. 14, 2020

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: TitaniumNinja74 You posted Burn Hyperion and  Volcano Helios on the wiki when the proper spelling is Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano.

Someone else made those pages on the wiki, all I did was linked them.

(Oct. 14, 2020  1:21 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: TitaniumNinja74 You posted Burn Hyperion and  Volcano Helios on the wiki when the proper spelling is Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano.

Someone else made those pages on the wiki, all I did was linked them.

Ah ok, sorry