World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set (/Thread-Product-B-171-Sparking-Triple-Booster-Set)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set - BeybladeLeaks - Jul. 14, 2020

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCn9FzHFmne/?igshid=1s5q2e3irixcp

RE: B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set - snoc - Jul. 14, 2020

(Jul. 14, 2020  2:35 PM)BeybladeLeaks Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/CCn9FzHFmne/?igshid=1s5q2e3irixcp

do you actually have leaks or do you just deliver info? If you do have leaks, do you think if we'll get a wallpaper or not?

RE: B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set - Needforspeed - Jul. 14, 2020

(Jul. 14, 2020  2:41 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:35 PM)BeybladeLeaks Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/CCn9FzHFmne/?igshid=1s5q2e3irixcp

do you actually have leaks or do you just deliver info? If you do have leaks, do you think if we'll get a wallpaper or not?
Nah i think he just find it online then he reports it because angry face has given us that leak

RE: B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set - BeybladeLeaks - Jul. 14, 2020

(Jul. 14, 2020  2:41 PM)snoc Wrote:

I just report

(Jul. 14, 2020  2:47 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:41 PM)snoc Wrote: do you actually have leaks or do you just deliver info? If you do have leaks, do you think if we'll get a wallpaper or not?
Nah i think he just find it online then he reports it because angry face has given us that leak
Who is angry face?

(Jul. 14, 2020  2:49 PM)BeybladeLeaks Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:41 PM)snoc Wrote: do you actually have leaks or do you just deliver info? If you do have leaks, do you think if we'll get a wallpaper or not?
I just report

(Jul. 14, 2020  2:47 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Nah i think he just find it online then he reports it because angry face has given us that leak
Who is angry face?

a leaker I guess

RE: B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set - 6Jupiter5 - Jul. 14, 2020

I really like the purple charge metal

(Jul. 14, 2020  2:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I really like the purple charge metal

its more dark blue, but yeah. looks really nice.

RE: B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set - 6Jupiter5 - Jul. 14, 2020

(Jul. 14, 2020  2:58 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I really like the purple charge metal

its more dark blue, but yeah. looks really nice.

I want to try it out on rock and grand

(Jul. 14, 2020  11:23 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Some other images: https://imgur.com/a/rzx9QlK
Heres is angry face
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:52 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:49 PM)BeybladeLeaks Wrote: I just report

Who is angry face?

a leaker I guess
His a wbo member

Well technically this wasn't even a leak anyways, just people getting the Corocoro prerelease and sharing it (the official release comes out on the 15th in JST, which is today. According to savvy time its actually the end of the day for them rn)

This set is literally a smack to a face for a RB 20 buyer because now we can purchase curse satan without a single chance not getting one. The recolor looks nice i am very exited for Wv i hope its a attack type driver for tempest my only problem with it is how the wings that looks so weird for the gimmick eh it could be anything but with the amount of rare parts were getting i am very exited to pick this one up unless TT gives us a teaser for a cooler bey

https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810160298/ Stop leaking official image is up snoc
Translation A gorgeous set containing 3 super-strong bays!
A super luxurious booster set that includes the "Tempest Dragon. Cm 1A" that awakens with a strong shock, new drivers and limited parts! Looks like it has an awakening gimmick

RE: B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set - Zeutron - Jul. 14, 2020

(Jul. 14, 2020  3:37 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: This set is literally a smack to a face for a RB 20 buyer because now we can purchase curse satan without a single chance not getting one. The recolor looks nice i am very exited for Wv i hope its a attack type driver for tempest my only problem with it is how the wings that looks so weird for the gimmick eh it could be anything but with the amount of rare parts were getting i am very exited to pick this one up unless TT gives us a teaser for a cooler bey

https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810160298/ Stop leaking official image is up snoc
A super luxurious booster set that includes the "Tempest Dragon. Cm 1A" that awakens with a strong shock, new drivers and limited parts! Looks like it has an awakening gimmick
It says awakens with a strong shock so maybe my prediction was right. My prediction is that the wings are spring loaded and if they are hit hard enough they will unlock and unleash a super powerful rebound/it’s new form. After the battle you have to lock them back into place (again this is just my prediction and is not official).

(Jul. 14, 2020  4:08 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  3:37 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: This set is literally a smack to a face for a RB 20 buyer because now we can purchase curse satan without a single chance not getting one. The recolor looks nice i am very exited for Wv i hope its a attack type driver for tempest my only problem with it is how the wings that looks so weird for the gimmick eh it could be anything but with the amount of rare parts were getting i am very exited to pick this one up unless TT gives us a teaser for a cooler bey

It says awakens with a strong shock so maybe mmy prediction was right. My prediction is that the wings are spring loaded and if they are hit hard enough they will unlock and unleash a super powerful rebound. After the battle you have to lock them back into place (again this is just my prediction and is not official).
The official image shows a second form so i think your prediction will be a no no

(Jul. 14, 2020  4:10 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  4:08 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It says awakens with a strong shock so maybe mmy prediction was right. My prediction is that the wings are spring loaded and if they are hit hard enough they will unlock and unleash a super powerful rebound. After the battle you have to lock them back into place (again this is just my prediction and is not official).
The official image shows a second form so i think your prediction will be a no no
I think the “awakens with a strong shock” part means that it will awaken into the second form during battle if hit by a shock strong enough. If not that then perhaps “with a strong shock” means it produces the shock(rebound) when it awakens.

(Jul. 14, 2020  4:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  4:10 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: The official image shows a second form so i think your prediction will be a no no
I think the “awakens with a strong shock” part means that it will awaken into the second form during battle if hit by a shock strong enough. If not that then perhaps with a strong shock means it produces the shock(rebound).

So it springs out, and can also move back for an extra blade similar to imperial's blades.

(Jul. 14, 2020  4:14 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  4:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I think the “awakens with a strong shock” part means that it will awaken into the second form during battle if hit by a shock strong enough. If not that then perhaps with a strong shock means it produces the shock(rebound).

So it springs out, and can also move back for an extra blade similar to imperial's blades.
My first idea is that the wings simply expand out (weak spring) when hit by a hard attack awakening the bey. My second idea was that if it has a hard enough impact with the opposing bey it will spring out (right spring) and give off an intense rebound.

official image for those who are to lazy to click the link (and to update the opening post with)

(Jul. 14, 2020  4:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  4:14 PM)snoc Wrote: So it springs out, and can also move back for an extra blade similar to imperial's blades.
My first idea is that the wings simply expand out (weak spring) when hit by a hard attack awakening the bey. My second idea was that if it has a hard enough impact with the opposing bey it will spring out (right spring) and give off an intense rebound.

Makes sense. They would have so keep in the signature rebound somehow. So blades simply come out, but when hit hard enough can spring out and launch opponents. Really like this theory.

(Jul. 14, 2020  4:18 PM)snoc Wrote: official images for those who are to lazy to click the link (and to update the opening post with)
[Image: E9ECamu.jpg]
[Image: D1kCvAG.jpg]

I cannot post the image so thank you and thank god i my eyes arent hurt anymore

(Jul. 14, 2020  4:20 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  4:18 PM)snoc Wrote: official images for those who are to lazy to click the link (and to update the opening post with)
[Image: E9ECamu.jpg]
[Image: D1kCvAG.jpg]

I cannot post the image so thank you and thank god i my eyes arent hurt anymore

Smile

RE: B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set - JoMario67 - Jul. 14, 2020

Just going to post the images in this thread:

RE: B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set - BlackHazard - Jul. 14, 2020

Any info on they beys parts? I know it reuses 1A but I'm interested in the Charge Metal Driver

RE: B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set - originalzankye - Jul. 14, 2020

(Jul. 14, 2020  4:24 PM)BlackHazard Wrote: Any info on they beys parts? I know it reuses 1A but I'm interested in the Charge Metal Driver

The site says

"A gorgeous set containing 3 super-strong bays! A super luxurious booster set that includes the "Tempest Dragon. Cm 1A" that awakens with a strong shock, new drivers and limited parts!" 

Just refers to the Tempest Ring we don't know what the new tip is or what it's supposed to be yet, also pretty sure the Tempest Ring will be similar to the Cz awakening beys for how the blades pop out

RE: B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set - Logic123ABC - Jul. 14, 2020

(Jul. 14, 2020  4:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  4:10 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: The official image shows a second form so i think your prediction will be a no no
I think the “awakens with a strong shock” part means that it will awaken into the second form during battle if hit by a shock strong enough. If not that then perhaps “with a strong shock” means it produces the shock(rebound) when it awakens.

I think it has something more to do with the ring expanding in battle, with the more launches you get.

(Jul. 14, 2020  4:24 PM)BlackHazard Wrote: Any info on they beys parts? I know it reuses 1A but I'm interested in the Charge Metal Driver

the entire base is metal (minus the tip). So metal filling in the gaps where they didn't include it last time.

RE: B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set - Valtryek Aoi - Jul. 14, 2020

No one can tell me that Tempest Dragon doesn't look amazing. I really like the color scheme. I also like have they have two control art pictures like with Mirage in absorb and counter mode. Shows it both unawakened and awakened.

Also, the rubber kinda looks like it's both higher and a little more in than the plastic below it, if I'm not mistaken. Hopefully it has better consistent rubber unlike Brave.